To Talk Of Striking

Grantaire

Is the first official challenge still standing? If so, I'm going to create another toa and a Dark Hunter.Xeno might join you, Lorax. I need to find a decent excuse, other than Deus Ex Machina.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

OOC: The toa can't attack with iron... why? The way I'm reading it, Olzet's zone blocks all powers or perceptions from entering the zone. If Turano is in the centre of the bubble, what is there to stop him from creating metal within the bubble (it isn't entering the zone, so cannot be excluded) or manipulating metal within the zone (again, there's nothing to exclude, because nothing is coming in or out). Sorry, I'm not following the train of though there. Mind explaining? I'll edit this IC once I understand what's going on.IC (Turano, Po-Metru): Turano took a moment to consider his situation, wondering what he should do next.
Huh.Don't remember what I was thinking when I wrote that; it was too long ago. You can attribute it to Hualn being overconfident.You're right that there's nothing to stop people from creating their element in the zone. But to utilize what they've created wouldn't work, because a prerequisite of that is targetting it first. Iron spikes can be made but not really used unless if their creation is their use.For example, the Faxon gets by because it essentially doesn't target and just requires the thought of a rahi to copy. But to attempt use of the Garai within Olzet's - area would do nothing because it picks specific stuffs and increases/decreases gravity's effect on them. Likewise, to take Hualn's wind armor and absorb it with Air would be totally negated because that requires thinking specifically about Hualn's wind armor. Inside and outside, you can't target what's under the influence of the Voidcutter.So Turano can make stuff inside if he doesn't want to launch stuff at Hualn from out-. It just wouldn't be able to used in any way other than its creation. Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I have a question: What would happen if two characters, played by different players, tried to capture a dark hunter, and succeded? Would the prize be split, or would it not apply?-Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

I have a question: What would happen if two characters, played by different players, tried to capture a dark hunter, and succeded? Would the prize be split, or would it not apply?-Bane
If anyone wants team up with my character, they can. Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Finally worked out a roster of Borak's crew. Believe me, you've only seen some basic attacks. I'll get an RPing post up before nine, and then...AnnouncementI'm leaving. Yes, I'll be gone for a week, and I'll probably be having very little time online tomorrow. SO this will be my last night. LL, Spawn, and KNI are going to be in charge, because Aderia is also leaving for church camp on Sunday or Monday!

@ Zarayna;You'd better leave that captain with Aclaraung to somebody else before you leave, then. :PStay away from strangers and don't eat anything that isn't sealed at a gas station. Don't leave your walkie talkies with anyone named Laurence. And above all, keep an eye on the... wait that's Reign of Fire.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

@ Legolover; Hey, can you roleplay the captain talking with Aclaraung. Since he looks like he's about to kill someone, and convincing him to kill someone is a full twenty steps further down on my list. That puts me, like, a week of RPing ahead of schedule. So do that.Cuz Tyler would try to flirt with the dragon, which, while even further down the list, doesn't help the cause at all. I'm sure you understand.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

OOC: Zar, I question his ability to block her blade with his, as it it completely obliterated. :P I don't mind him blocking it somehow, but I doubt his hilt would do much. Could you edit? I'll edit this in return.
You snapped it into a dozen pieces. He reformed it. It's probably not a strong blade, and the chainsaw feature won't work, and ALSO.No. OOC. Only. Post. In. Th. Rping. Topic. >=(Anyways, I'm going to be heading out; I don't have to leave until tonight but I have mass, packing, and my brother will be over.TO THE PEOPLE IN LE METRU:Okay, honestly your infiltration is seeming much, much, too easy. According to Spawn's description, this metru is supposed to be very heavily guarded, bionicle style; they would definitely have defenses against illusions. can you guys wait to post for a little? at this point I think it's a little like autohitting to not give Spawn a chance to reply to you guys. ;) Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light

@ Legolover; Das es.@ Zarayna; They're obviously using the powers of the plot, as though they were the protagonist. Obviously, though, the protagonist is Teridax.Wait, hold on...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

TO THE PEOPLE IN LE METRU:Okay, honestly your infiltration is seeming much, much, too easy. According to Spawn's description, this metru is supposed to be very heavily guarded, bionicle style; they would definitely have defenses against illusions. Can you guys wait to post for a little? At this point I think it's a little like autohitting to not give Spawn a chance to reply to you guys. ;)
Ok, that seems reasonable. I'll not post again with those guys until we can sort something out.As for it being "easy", the description talked about cameras and microphones, so I factored them into my plan. It said nothing of anti-illusion tech, so I didn't plan for that. As far as I know, there is only 1 PC Protectorate toa in Le-Metru (mine, by the way (and he will soon be moving elsewhere)), so I didn't bother waiting for anyone to stop me. If there will be some opposition by other players, bring it on! :evilgrin: This should be fun.

ppg2.png

@ Legolover; Hey, can you roleplay the captain talking with Aclaraung. Since he looks like he's about to kill someone, and convincing him to kill someone is a full twenty steps further down on my list. That puts me, like, a week of RPing ahead of schedule. So do that.Cuz Tyler would try to flirt with the dragon, which, while even further down the list, doesn't help the cause at all. I'm sure you understand.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Aha. Haha. Hahaha.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Okay, my character has been introduced in the archives of Onu-Metru. If anyone wants to interact, it'd be appreciated.-Mef
I interacted.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

@ TD:I'm not kidding, am I?@ paragon;You should kill them and let us take their stuff.My master plan is as follows -1. Kill things.2. Take their stuff (including their shoes - shoes are the most expensive part)-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

@ TD:I'm not kidding, am I?@ paragon;You should kill them and let us take their stuff.My master plan is as follows -1. Kill things.2. Take their stuff (including their shoes - shoes are the most expensive part)-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
With a Dragon's help, right?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

@ Grochi;Of course.@ Rocka;Unless they use a Mask of Truth, or ask you any questions you wouldn't know the answer to, or have pretty much any sort of shapeshifter/infiltrator policy...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

He's not shapeshifted, he's been experimented on and transformed. Besides that, there are ways to out-talk the mask of truth. And besides that, Dweller would have all the info that Deceptio needs.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

That's why I put a slash and the word infiltrator afterwards. ;)But no matter what, there will be defenses set up to keep someone from just faking their way into the Coliseum or even the chute stations easily. Getting into a fortress that I ran would be by genetically altering yourself would be as futile as attacking an alligator with a plastic spork.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: