Riakla: Discussion Forum

Blessed Blade

Aloft: City in the Sky - Riakla: Discussion Forum - Larlak Residential RosterNotice to citizens! This is where important announcements and updates will occur. Please check this regularly, and if you haven't submitted your updated Residential Form yet, please do so here.If you have already had it approved, or have a copy of your old forms, please post it into the Residential Roster immediately.Basically, if you have a totally new profile, post it here, if you've already been pre-approved, then post it directly into the Residential Roster, so I can link to it. =)Other updates will be included once the RPG gets started up, as well. The other two topics should be following after this shortly. =D Will edit the links into here(And the other topics as well) after they're up.IMPORTANT!The Machine and the Faithful are gathering members for a trip to the Surface to explore one of the set of ruins; sign up for the mission in Dwinheim. Edited by Pit: Arrow of Light

I definitely agree. =DJust one more topic to put up, and that should be just a matter of grabbing a couple links from these two topics, and putting them into the navigation header. =)I'd just like to thank everyone for their support once more; without you guys, this wouldn't have been possible. =D

^ Oh geez. Seems like just the thing that Arkara would try and do. xD Luckily, however, most airships, contrary to popular belief, cannot carry a 1 ton dinosaur to a flying city a mile up. Maybe a baby one, but not the parent. =PUnless, of course, someone gave it wings... =P

Well, with one that isn't part metal, the suspected weight was nearly seven tons. I don't think anyone will ever be bringing up one of those into the city.And a flying Tyrannosaurus? That would have to be the work of...

Aren't Kal and Krayzikk going to do that?
Yeah, they came to my mind too. Edited by Pyrrhon

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

AND ME>=(
-
:burnmad:
Sorry Burnmad. Didn't remember you in the conversation between the two when I tried to join. But now I know!Please don't hurt me. Edited by Belthnor

AND ME>=(
-
Sorry Burnmad. Didn't remember you in the conversation between the two when I tried to join. But now I know!Please don't hurt me.
Hiya, Belthnor. :)Are you guys talking about me? :)

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

AND ME>=(
-
Sorry Burnmad. Didn't remember you in the conversation between the two when I tried to join. But now I know!Please don't hurt me.
Hiya, Belthnor. :)Are you guys talking about me? :)
The triumvirate you, Kal, and Burnmad have created in Dragon's Fire Tower.

Sending in profiles for approval.---Username: It's a Gundam!Name: HubertusGender: MaleSpecies: GlatorianFaction: NeutralEquipment: Halberd and Thornax LauncherBiography: Hubertus, along with his two companions, was a mercenary during the Core War, selling his manpower and skills to whoever paid the highest. He did not truly enjoy his job however, preferring to explore the world. Yet it was the only way to survive on Spherus Magna, so he was forced to do so. When the Shattering occurred, he ended up on Bota Magna with many others, and quickly started up a new job as a carefree adventurer, wanting to finally grab hold of his dreams.Appearance: Hubertus' armour is a dark-brown colour, with hints of orange and maroon in it. His helmet prevents anyone from seeing much of his face, with only two sockets to show his golden eyes. Most of his armour has many scratches on it, and there are some signs of a different orange, which reveal his status as formerly part of the Iron Tribe,---Username: It's a Gundam!Name: IgnatiusGender: MaleSpecies: GlatorianFaction: NeutralEquipment: Guan Dao and Thornax LauncherBiography: With Hubertus and Titus, Ignatius was formerly a mercenary, working for whichever faction in the Core War paid the highest. Despite being part of the Fire Tribe, he did not feel much connection to them, allowing him to fight against his former comrades without much fanfare. When the Shattering occurred, he was lost in his purpose, a rare thing for the normally hot-headed Glatorian. But he soon returned to normal, joining Hubertus in his friend's attempt to explore.Appearance: Like most Fire Tribe Glatorian, Ignatius is a crimson colour, which somehow has not dulled despite all his years of fighting. His eyes are a bright green, and they shine warmly behind his red helmet, which looks a lot like the head of a Zaku II Commander Type, even possessing a single red horn.---Username: It's a Gundam!Name: TitusGender: MaleSpecies: GlatorianFaction: NeutralEquipment: Spatha and Thornax LauncherBiography: Titus was the voice of sanity in the mercenary group that consisted of him, Hubertus and Ignatius, or at least, the sanest of the three. He kept this role for the entirety of the Core War, and it was him who managed to get his friends to safety during the Shattering. Along with Ignatius, he joined up with Hubertus, and the three ended up adventuring around Bota Magna on their airship.Appearance: A former member of the Jungle Tribe, Titus' armour is a mixture of dark greens, light greens and blue. His upper body is mostly dark green, with some minor blue areas, while his lower body is black and light green. His helmet, which is dark-green, is similar to the helms of Roman Centurions.

All three profiles look good to me; I approve them.I'm thinking it might've been an idea to make an Agori character after all, considering no-one else seems to be. =P Ah well, I can always make more NPCs. =)It's actually rather funny. I just wanted 'leaders' for the factions and a Council member. I unintentionally put the number of my characters to the max, when including Arkara. =P

Paragon: Not at all. I myself have a similar idea; if only in the 'he's not a barbarian' context. =PHubert: Probably somewhere in the City to start. Maybe interact with Drem. =P

Edited by Pit: Arrow of Light

Username: KrayzikkCharacter Name: KiarvaungGender: MaleSpecies: SohllikanFaction: SohllikanEquipment: Armor-like scales, claws and teeth. Firebreath.Bio: Where Okavaung is leader of the Frostbreathers, Kiarvaung is leader of the Lafikan, the firebreathers. He acts as one of Aclaraung's lieutenants. Normally, he maintains a great calm, but he carries the potential for great rage.Appearance: Kiarvaung's scales are a dark crimson, slightly lighter on his underside. Small spikes run along his spine, ebony in color. His wings gradually transition from crimson near the bones, to a golden color along the rear of the membrane. His eyes are orange in contrast to the rest of his face. A single ebony horn protrudes from his forehead. Like most of his race, he is roughly thirty five feet from horn to tail tip, and has a wingspan of thirty seven feet.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Is there anyone available for going to Dragon's Fire Tower, because Cerzei is all alone in the GIGANTIC ruin possibly full of dragons?
When Kiarvaung is approved, then yeah. But that might be a while. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

And so the fun shall begin. I'm looking forward to seeing how this RPG turns out when people start playing.Hopefully no one tries to bring a biomechanical Tyrannosaurus and its baby into the city.
We've got much worse than that.We've got Ian.Username: Using Less VorexCharacter Name: IanGender: N/A (prefers to be referred to as male)Species: N/A (artificial intelligence)Faction: NoneEquipment: A metal shell which he lives in, a torch built into the shell.Abilities: Ian can electrocute people or objects that he comes into contact with.Bio: No-one knows much about Ian's history, least of all Ian himself. He is made from ancient technology, but is incredibly... um... well, thick, to be honest.Appearance:

hni_0010_mpo.jpg

Edited by Using Less Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Username: Emissary to the VoidCharacter Name: Del StrataGender: FemaleSpecies: GlatorianFaction: Neutral Equipment: A Walloon sword.Bio: Del began life in the low-income sectors of Bota Magna, barely managing to scrape by as an war orphan. Both of her parents had been killed in action during the Core War, forcing her to take her life into her own hands.She worked as a thug for a long while, as well as a con-woman and arms dealer. After the creation of the City in the Sky, she even worked for the Air Pirates for a bit. Her reputation for ruthlessness and effectiveness as a warrior grew, earning her the nickname “The Blood Angel”.However, Strata managed to escape that life, opening a restaurant known as the “Floating Shadow”, a venue catering to those in the need of a cold drink or a hot meal, and are willing to put up with Del’s gruff demeanor.Appearance: A very attractive Glatorian, Del is of average height, and a lithe build, with black and dark blue armour.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

I don't think Blade gave me the power of approval, and even if he did I wouldn't approve any of you losers.Anybody planning on going down to the surface for their character's rite of passage?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Let me find it...Ah, here it is.

The actual city is allowed to stay in the air, due to an anti-gravity system, which is rather advanced for anyone to create; however, it is present. This anti-gravity system is present on the underside of each section of the City, however, the generator for it, is present inside the Castle in the middle of the floating island. This is powered by an energy source found in and around the ruins, and appears to also somehow be present in the Biomechanical Dinosaurs, which adds a subliminal reason for the Rite of Passage ceremony.
My character's job is, in short, to take people down to the surface for their Rite, and if they fail (and are ripped to shreds), to finish the job.Fun.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

The rite of passage is going to the surface to hunt some BioMechanical Dinosaurs. =PKrayzikk's Dragon approved; Paragon's Skrall approved; Vorex's rusted robot approved; Emissary's Glatorian approved.I think I got everyone. =DCadias: Bingo. But these things are tougher than you'd think. =P

... So the Rite is to kill a bio-mechanical dinosaur?
This guy. Be this guy.He knows everything.It's not an easy job, but someone has to do it.EDIT: Blade you are a ninja with ninja skills.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor