Riakla: Discussion Forum

Blessed Blade

Wait a second. How can it be harder to fight a giant, laser-shooting, metal lizard of doom with a sword or such and some explosive fruit? XD
Who said they shoot lasers?They're not all big. It never said you have to kill a T-Rex.They only need a Utahraptor, or something like. It's just a rite of passage. Proving yourself.Blade if you Ninja me...EDIT: I have a Katana, Hubert, and Katanas are just better.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Wait a second. How can it be harder to fight a giant, laser-shooting, metal lizard of doom with a sword or such and some explosive fruit? XD
Who said they shoot lasers?They're not all big. It never said you have to kill a T-Rex.They only need a Utahraptor, or something like. It's just a rite of passage. Proving yourself.Blade if you Ninja me...EDIT: I have a Katana, Hubert, and Katanas are just better.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
I have a cake recipe.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I have a GUAN DAO. Which is basically a sword ... stuck onto a long staff. It was named after the most awesome guy in Chinese history ... GUAN YU.
BUT, will it blend?You're just describing a pole arm. Here, I'll name all of the pole arms...... out of this Unearthed Arcana book...Spear, Lance, Pike, Ranseur, Spetum, Partisan, Pole axe, Halberd, Bardiche, Awl pike, voulge, lochaber axe, fauchard, glaive, guismare, bill, bill hook, military force, lucern hammer, bec de corbin, glaive-fork, fauchard-fork, glaive-guismare, voulge-guismare....*Whoo*I once gave a lesson on polearms while we were reading Rome & Juliet in English class. Everyone laughed where I said fauchard. I don't know why.EDIT: @ Cadias; There are never biomechanical dinosaurs in canon. We just hear about them being on Bota Magna.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

I have a GUAN DAO. Which is basically a sword ... stuck onto a long staff. It was named after the most awesome guy in Chinese history ... GUAN YU.
BUT, will it blend?You're just describing a pole arm. Here, I'll name all of the pole arms...... out of this Unearthed Arcana book...Spear, Lance, Pike, Ranseur, Spetum, Partisan, Pole axe, Halberd, Bardiche, Awl pike, voulge, lochaber axe, fauchard, glaive, guismare, bill, bill hook, military force, lucern hammer, bec de corbin, glaive-fork, fauchard-fork, glaive-guismare, voulge-guismare....*Whoo*I once gave a lesson on polearms while we were reading Rome & Juliet in English class. Everyone laughed where I said fauchard. I don't know why.EDIT: @ Cadias; There are never biomechanical dinosaurs in canon. We just hear about them being on Bota Magna.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Hehe. Fauchard. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

When Lewa and Co. end up on Bota Magna, one biomechanical lizard blows up the ground in front of another with some kind of energy shot from its eye. So at least some of them shoot something akin to lasers. XD
Those ones are cold-blooded. Everyone knows dinosaurs were warm-blooded, like birds. Thus your argument is invalid.Now shut up and stop making me look wrong. <_<-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

I'd like to get this approved. haha I bet you guys didn't expect me here did ya? :P Username: King SnellyCharacter Name: TenzanGender: MaleSpecies: Glatorian, Jungle TribeFaction: The FaithfulEquipment: A rather long steel pole, it’s rather light weight as the inside is hollowed out. It also has kite like sails that can extend out of slits inside the pole to become a simple glider.Bio: Tenzan is young Glatorian, and a self-proclaimed monk and martial artist. He was trained by an old Glatorian, who became his mentor and father figure. Though that all changed when his mentor disappeared during a trip to the surface, since then Tezan has desired to go to the surface to search for his teacher. Tenzan is a rather peaceful Glatorian, and only uses violence as a last resort, as he abhors it. He is often seen meditating in Drileiv, where his mentor trained him.Strengths and Weaknesses: Tenzan never starts a fight, always trying to solve problems peacefully, but if you force his hand, watch out; Tenzan is a trained in many forms of hand-to-hand combat and is also skilled with using his pole as a weapon. He is fast and nimble, primarily using evasion to dodge attacks while he analyzes and studies his opponents, when he finds an opening he strikes, and strikes hard and swiftly. While he is quite agile, he’s not a heavy hitter, and lacks powerful blows.Appearance: Tenzan looks like the average Jungle Tribe Glatorian. He’s primarily colored forest green, though his head, shoulders, hands, feet, knees, and elbows are black.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Username: Toa of Smooth JazzCharacter Name: TahnukGender: MaleSpecies: Agori, Jungle Tribe.Faction: The MachineEquipment He carries a short sword.Bio: Before the shattering, he lived on Spherus Magna, living an uneventful life. At the time of the shattering, he was on the area that would become Bota Magna. After the shattering, he lived in the surface up ubtil the Core war. After the City in the sky was build, he lived there, glad to escape the jungle below. Being a part of the machine, he sometimes went to the surface in attempts to excavate machinery. During one of these trips, he suffered an injury in his left arm by a mechanical dinosaur, and his left arm never worked as well since. After that encounter, he went on trips to the surface more rarely, but still did them now and then.Appearance: Short for an Agori, is dark green in color. Wears no armour.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I've got my character right here. :)Username: ibrowCharacter Name: “Endelig”Gender: MaleSpecies: Agori (Lost Gravity Tribe)Faction: NeutralEquipment: A lightweight but strong wooden staff, a sword, and a small dagger.Bio: Endelig is a member of the long-lost Gravity Tribe that once prospered on Spherus-Magna, and is possibly one of the oldest Agori still alive, clocking in at more than 300, 000 years of age. However, at the same time when the mysterious dream plague took hold of the Iron Tribe, Endelig could only watch as his own tribe fell victim to a mysterious force that caused their armor to slowly crumple into itself, crushing the Agori inside. Endelig led a group of seven other Agori from the Gravity Tribe on an expedition for a cure- it took several months, and when the remaining five Agori arrived back home, everyone else was gone. Endelig and the other four separated to go their separate ways, and Endelig himself has been living with the City in the Sky for some time, surviving on the streets. He has been looking to join either the Machines or the Faithful for a long time, in the hopes that he might make it down to the surface to explore the ruins that lay below and finally find an answer to what caused his tribe’s near extinction. Endelig’s true name is known by nobody, and it’s a question whether Endelig remembers himself. He took upon the name when he and his fellow Agori parted ways, as a way of naming himself a final surviving member of the Gravity Tribe.Appearance: Imagine THIS character, except he is an Agori with black and purple armor. He wears a helmet instead of the mask present, though it is shaped in a very similar manner. His dagger, sword and staff are hidden underneath an all black travelling cloak that includes a hood, which is often up and shrouding Endelig’s face in shadows.

Username: Toa of Smooth JazzCharacter Name: GontarGender: MaleSpecies: SohllikanFaction: SohllikanEquipment: Sharp teeth, armour like scales, wings. Firebreath.Bio: He is a member of the firebreathers, and lived near Dragon's Fie Tower most of his life. He sometimes flys around to view the island, and believes that one day the Sohllikan will rule Bota Magna. Once he got into a fight, which caused him to lose his right eye. Unlike most of his race, he is not easily angered, knowing anger causes a disadvantage in fights.Appearance: His scales are black in color. He has large spikes on his spine, red in color.. His wings are black near his body, and transition into red near the edges. His eye is yellow in color, and his head in red on the front and transitions into black near the back. Two small horns protrude from his forehead. He is 36 feet long, and has a wingspan of 39 feet.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Hey Blade, I was just looking at Arkara, and I noticed you implied a broadsword is a weapon used in two hands.You sicken me.Also, Grochi, how many of these blasted Dragons are you gonna let out into the world?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Well for once I decided to make a main character not named Skyra. :P Tenzan is gonna be awesome, I just know it. Decided to write him in first-person, which works well since he meditates a lot. It's also gonna be interesting to see how well I can play someone who avoids violence as much as possible. You know, he's a monk and all, abhors unnecessary violence and such. Anyone want to test that for me? :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Username: Toa of Smooth JazzCharacter Name: ArontakGender: MaleSpecies: SkrallFaction: Air PiratesEquipment: He carries a sword, and an evil looking knife.Bio: Before the shattering, he lived on Spherus Magna. After the shattering, he ended up on Bota Magna. When the city on the sky was built, he moved to a place in it, and was later recruited by the Air Pirates. As a member of the air pirates, he attacked airships headed to the surface, until he decided to attempt to sabatouge the City in The Sky. He then disguised himself as a fire tribe Glatorian as not to attract suspicion, and attempted to find a way to sabatouge the anti gravity system.Appearance: As a Skrall he is slightly smaller that most Glatorion. He is stronger than most skrall, and carries a cutlass. In his disguise, he looks like a short, strong Fire tribe Glatorian.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Hey Blade, I was just looking at Arkara, and I noticed you implied a broadsword is a weapon used in two hands.You sicken me.Also, Grochi, how many of these blasted Dragons are you gonna let out into the world?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
It was like 10 PM; I was thinking of the huge typically two-handed swords that everyone always seem to find a way of wielding in one hand. If I mixed up the name of the sword, my apologies, I'll fix it when I get a chance.I'll add everyone else to the list at the same time. I'll actually keep that up to date, unlike a certain other RPG with a profile topic. =P
Username: Toa of Smooth JazzCharacter Name: GontarGender: MaleSpecies: SohllikanFaction: SohllikanEquipment: Sharp teeth, armour like scales, wings. Firebreath.Bio: He is a member of the firebreathers, and lived near Dragon's Fie Tower most of his life. He sometimes flys around to view the island, and believes that one day the Sohllikan will rule Bota Magna. Once he got into a fight, which caused him to lose his right eye. Unlike most of his race, he is not easily angered, knowing anger causes a disadvantage in fights.Appearance: His scales are black in color. He has large spikes on his spine, red in color.. His wings are black near his body, and transition into red near the edges. His eye is yellow in color, and his head in red on the front and transitions into black near the back. Two small horns protrude from his forehead. He is 36 feet long, and has a wingspan of 39 feet.
Approved. At this rate, the Dragons will outnumber everyone else. xD
Username: Toa of Smooth JazzCharacter Name: ArontakGender: MaleSpecies: SkrallFaction: Air PiratesEquipment: He carries a sword, and an evil looking knife.Bio: Before the shattering, he lived on Spherus Magna. After the shattering, he ended up on Bota Magna. When the city on the sky was built, he moved to a place in it, and was later recruited by the Air Pirates. As a member of the air pirates, he attacked airships headed to the surface, until he decided to attempt to sabatouge the City in The Sky. He then disguised himself as a fire tribe Glatorian as not to attract suspicion, and attempted to find a way to sabatouge the anti gravity system.Appearance: As a Skrall he is slightly smaller that most Glatorion. He is stronger than most skrall, and carries a cutlass. In his disguise, he looks like a short, strong Fire tribe Glatorian.
Wow, that's just evil. Approved. >=D

It was like 10 PM; I was thinking of the huge typically two-handed swords that everyone always seem to find a way of wielding in one hand. If I mixed up the name of the sword, my apologies, I'll fix it when I get a chance.
You mean animé swords?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Well, you have many varieties of swords in the world.Those swords you seen in animes are so poorly made you couldn't have one in two hands use it properly. If they appeared in the real world, they would be crushed to death by their own weapon.Exaggeration.Typically it would just be called a two-handed sword, or zweihander and the Germans called it.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

The anime swords are usually known as "Buster swords/blades". Probably based off of the Japanese Zanbato, an anti-cavalry sword that was taller then the person wielding it.Sword geeking over, I will have a profile up soon. Samurai anyone?

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1