Riakla: Discussion Forum

Blessed Blade

Mainly just fire and ice, though they have latent psionics abilities, which can manifest in a number of ways. Of course, I can imagine you could liken elements to preferences in climate and what not.Those dragons that prefer flying, would be like Le-Matoran in the air.Those that would like being around volcanoes and what not, Ta-Matoran like dragons.And so on, and so on.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

If I were to make a dragon it would be a scheming, conniving worm, smaller and weaker but much faster and one of, if not the most intelligent of the species. A master of his psionic abilities, and, naturally, a traitor just waiting for a chance to do that. The type of person you don't invite to a party.Frankly, I don't want to murder Grochi's character with his own species in a power bid, so I'm gonna go with destroying the wills of every single living being on the planet and enslaving them. That works.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

If I were to make a dragon it would be a scheming, conniving worm, smaller and weaker but much faster and one of, if not the most intelligent of the species. A master of his psionic abilities, and, naturally, a traitor just waiting for a chance to do that. The type of person you don't invite to a party.
So, basically, every other frickin' Mystix? :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

If I were to make a dragon it would be a scheming, conniving worm, smaller and weaker but much faster and one of, if not the most intelligent of the species. A master of his psionic abilities, and, naturally, a traitor just waiting for a chance to do that. The type of person you don't invite to a party.
Bro, they aren't Mystix in this game. You dun goofed.And Lev, that's the sort of Dragon Aclaraung was in his backstory that I have yet to write up, before he took control from the previous family. As such, he'd be smart enough to look out for such other Dragons. :lol:

profiles i guess

I don't know enough about the Mystix, so I withhold making a statement here.A lot like a certain character in The Lion King.EDIT: @ Grochi; And I've seen enough Transformers to know how to Starscream like a boss.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Username: Silvan HavenCharacter Name: KaelenGender: MaleSpecies: GlatorianFaction: NeutralEquipment A katana, wakizashi and an arm mounted thornax launcher.Bio: A relatively young Glatorian, Kaelen came into being during the end of the Cor War, just before the Shattering. For a long time he lived with his Sensei, learning the arts of the sword. Eventually, he died and Kaelen struck out on his own. He has bone his best to stay out of the conflicts of the people who live in the Castle in the Sky, preferring to do his best to help the city stay afloat.Appearance: As a Jungle Glatorian, his colors consist of varying shades of green. Here and there is a slight ice-like shade hinting at Ice tribe ancestry. Most of him is covered by a cloak colored in even shades of green and brown, to let him fade into the underbrush more easily. His helmet leaves his face open and sweeps out at the bottom.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I don't know enough about the Mystix, so I withhold making a statement here.A lot like a certain character in The Lion King.EDIT: @ Grochi; And I've seen enough Transformers to know how to Starscream like a boss.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
And Aclaraung isn't stupid enough to allow that. Your Dragon would be kept far, far down from Aclaraung on the social ladder.

profiles i guess

I don't know enough about the Mystix, so I withhold making a statement here.A lot like a certain character in The Lion King.EDIT: @ Grochi; And I've seen enough Transformers to know how to Starscream like a boss.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
And Aclaraung isn't stupid enough to allow that. Your Dragon would be kept far, far down from Aclaraung on the social ladder.
What part of 'possibly the smartest' do you not understand? :PYou misunderstand me when I say these things as if it would be public knowledge.But, as I said, it would be embarrassing for Aclaraung to suddenly have his throat ripped out in the middle of a fight with a bunch of adventurers. I'll save you the pain of dealing with that.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Possibly the smartest, except Aclaraung is the one who managed to rise as a prominent general, and then overthrow the original beings in charge of the Dragons.But this is all backstory stuff, so you're going to disregard it anyways. xDAlthough, I have to admit, while it would be painful and embarassing for me, your last suggestion would be incredibly hilarious, if not autohitty. :lol:

profiles i guess

So, anyone have mail that needs delivered? Drem's just merrily gliding along, and carrying an important message from someone to someone else.
You could fall into a hole and find Ian. That would be nice.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Possibly the smartest, except Aclaraung is the one who managed to rise as a prominent general, and then overthrow the original beings in charge of the Dragons.But this is all backstory stuff, so you're going to disregard it anyways. xDAlthough, I have to admit, while it would be painful and embarassing for me, your last suggestion would be incredibly hilarious, if not autohitty. :lol:
Well, I guess it depends on what your saving throw vs. having a smaller, faster dragon land on your back when you were grounded and go for your throat when you were already distracted, and making use of illusionary attacks and the environment to further keep you disoriented and a greater level of psionic power striking back to slow reflexes.But this mindless banter will end soon enough when you're all mind slaves.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

The anime swords are usually known as "Buster swords/blades". Probably based off of the Japanese Zanbato, an anti-cavalry sword that was taller then the person wielding it.Sword geeking over, I will have a profile up soon. Samurai anyone?
Well, it was a similar idea; in terms of stylized design, but is likely not nearly as exaggerated. More like a Zweihander, yes.
Username: Silvan HavenCharacter Name: KaelenGender: MaleSpecies: GlatorianFaction: NeutralEquipment A katana, wakizashi and an arm mounted thornax launcher.Bio: A relatively young Glatorian, Kaelen came into being during the end of the Cor War, just before the Shattering. For a long time he lived with his Sensei, learning the arts of the sword. Eventually, he died and Kaelen struck out on his own. He has bone his best to stay out of the conflicts of the people who live in the Castle in the Sky, preferring to do his best to help the city stay afloat.Appearance: As a Jungle Glatorian, his colors consist of varying shades of green. Here and there is a slight ice-like shade hinting at Ice tribe ancestry. Most of him is covered by a cloak colored in even shades of green and brown, to let him fade into the underbrush more easily. His helmet leaves his face open and sweeps out at the bottom.
Funny, both my quotes are from you. =PI say approved, that looks good to me.

Hey Blade, I was just looking at Arkara, and I noticed you implied a broadsword is a weapon used in two hands.You sicken me.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
I just noticed this, and had to comment if it hasn't already been done:A broadsword is a two-edged weapon, with a basket hilt in most cases. It is used as a one-handed weapon, in many cases with a buckler in the off hand, though not necessarily. It was called a broadsword in the pure sense that the blade was broader than that of a rapier, a weapon the developed around the same time as it.At least, from my memory that's why. Still, it is not a two-handed weapon, that is a modern misconception. I hate it when people think with modern misconceiptions, coming up with things like this.

profiles i guess

That seems just like what Lev said. =PBut I admit my mistake; it's what you get for having an image of what you're trying to say in your mind, and trying to find the correct word for it, at 10 at night, while multitasking and hurrying to get other stuff up at the same time. =PI'll fix it up when I edit the post to include the other profiles. Will likely happen in a few hours.

Of course, greatsword is newer as well. You would be infinitely more correct by saying Longsword.That denotes, generally in the Medievel or Rennaisance sense, a weapon made for use with two hands-or a Hand-and-a-half sword, which is one or two handed, as the name implies.You could always just go with Two-handed sword, which has been in use for years.EDIT: épée bâtarde. That's the closest I could find to what I tried to say in English earlier. :P

profiles i guess

"Friend" sword? So that's how it censors. :PWhenever play D&D, I always end up with one of those. The best name to use, Grochi, would be 'hand and a half sword', in reference to the fact that the blade was designed for use either in one hand or with both, as the situation deemed necessary.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

That's what I described just earlier.Though you could always say Great Sword, which referred to such weapons as the Claymore, Zweihander, and other such large, two-handed swords.You know, just say claidheamh mòr. You'll be saying Great Sword, but it'll be that much cooler.

profiles i guess

Username: ibrowCharacter Name: “Endelig”Gender: MaleSpecies: Agori (Lost Gravity Tribe)Faction: NeutralEquipment: A lightweight but strong wooden staff, a sword, and a small dagger.Bio: Endelig is a member of the long-lost Gravity Tribe that once prospered on Spherus-Magna, and is possibly one of the oldest Agori still alive, clocking in at more than 300, 000 years of age. However, at the same time when the mysterious dream plague took hold of the Iron Tribe, Endelig could only watch as his own tribe fell victim to a mysterious force that caused their armor to slowly crumple into itself, crushing the Agori inside. Endelig led a group of seven other Agori from the Gravity Tribe on an expedition for a cure- it took several months, and when the remaining five Agori arrived back home, everyone else was gone. Endelig and the other four separated to go their separate ways, and Endelig himself has been living with the City in the Sky for some time, surviving on the streets. He has been looking to join either the Machines or the Faithful for a long time, in the hopes that he might make it down to the surface to explore the ruins that lay below and finally find an answer to what caused his tribe’s near extinction. Endelig’s true name is known by nobody, and it’s a question whether Endelig remembers himself. He took upon the name when he and his fellow Agori parted ways, as a way of naming himself a final surviving member of the Gravity Tribe.Appearance: Imagine THIS character, except he is an Agori with black and purple armor. He wears a helmet instead of the mask present, though it is shaped in a very similar manner. His dagger, sword and staff are hidden underneath an all black travelling cloak that includes a hood, which is often up and shrouding Endelig’s face in shadows.

Edited by iBrow Hearts Rarity

Is there supposed to be a link or something on "THIS"? Cause if there is, its not showing up.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Username: ibrowCharacter Name: “Endelig”Gender: MaleSpecies: Agori (Lost Gravity Tribe)Faction: NeutralEquipment: A lightweight but strong wooden staff, a sword, and a small dagger.Bio: Endelig is a member of the long-lost Gravity Tribe that once prospered on Spherus-Magna, and is possibly one of the oldest Agori still alive, clocking in at more than 300, 000 years of age. However, at the same time when the mysterious dream plague took hold of the Iron Tribe, Endelig could only watch as his own tribe fell victim to a mysterious force that caused their armor to slowly crumple into itself, crushing the Agori inside. Endelig led a group of seven other Agori from the Gravity Tribe on an expedition for a cure- it took several months, and when the remaining five Agori arrived back home, everyone else was gone. Endelig and the other four separated to go their separate ways, and Endelig himself has been living with the City in the Sky for some time, surviving on the streets. He has been looking to join either the Machines or the Faithful for a long time, in the hopes that he might make it down to the surface to explore the ruins that lay below and finally find an answer to what caused his tribe’s near extinction. Endelig’s true name is known by nobody, and it’s a question whether Endelig remembers himself. He took upon the name when he and his fellow Agori parted ways, as a way of naming himself a final surviving member of the Gravity Tribe.Appearance: Imagine THIS character, except he is an Agori with black and purple armor. He wears a helmet instead of the mask present, though it is shaped in a very similar manner. His dagger, sword and staff are hidden underneath an all black travelling cloak that includes a hood, which is often up and shrouding Endelig’s face in shadows.
Could've sworn I approved it earlier. That must've been what I missed. =/ Approved.Grochi: I might just go with Claymore, closest to what I wanted to describe, I believe. =)

I'd say maybe on that. I don't really plan on describing it much anyway, luckily. =P/EDIT: Ah, sorry about that, iBrow. I saw it, but I didn't respond, because I thought I had already replied. My bad. D= Thanks for pointing it out again, however. =D

Edited by Pit: Arrow of Light

It's not a claymore unless it has forward sloping quillons (resulting in the V-shaped crossguard) with the quatrefoil terminations, as well as a slightly heavier pommel than most swords.Otherwise, call it a great sword, or something like that.

profiles i guess

Well, character time!Username: Cadias.Character Name: Geklan.Gender: Male.Species: Glatorian.Faction: Neutral.Equipment: Geklan uses a Pata, with a short blade a little under a foot long.Bio: Geklan has been a merchant for almost as long as he can remember. He's been exploiting- that is, selling goods to people as far back as the Core Wars. Trapped on Bota Magna after the Shattering, he set up shop in the City in the Sky. He owns Geklan's Equipment, a small shop located in Yksfolt. It is there where he makes his living, selling new and used equipment. Unfortunately, some of the equipment isn't as new as he would like others to think.Geklan can be quite talkative, and usually limits himself to overpricing or 'mislabeling' his wares. He trusts few people, but values those he can.Appearance: Geklan's armor is a deep blue, with gold highlights. He's just a bit taller than most other Glatorian.

Possibly, at some point.You'll never know. Neither will Krayzikk or Burnmad.Not until I enact my plan.And you need to play as your dragon a bit. :P
I just posted as my dragon. What are the dragons doing currently?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET