What Voice Actors Would You Cast To Voice In Bionicle

CeeCee

I have no idea, but I'd love to see people like Robert Downey, Jr. or someone like that in a movie.And of course, Morgan Freeman would have to voice somebody. :happydance:

• Upvote 1

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

The actress who voices Tyrande Whisperwind in the Warcraft games would be perfect for the Sisters of the Skrall! Same with many other night elf voice actresses.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I thought a lot of the movie voice actors, at least from the first trilogy, fit their respective characters well enough. I'd like to see David Kaye as Icarax, though. I think his voice has the perfect amount of menace for the Makuta of Karzahni.

plop

Robert Downey Jr. TahuChristopher Lloyd MiserixJohn DeLancie KarzahniElijah Wood Takua/TakanuvaPeter Cullen ArtahkaMorgan FreemanHaley Joel Osment TanmaBilly Connolly I will add ideas for girls soon

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Luci Christian as Hahli, Tara Strong as Gali and Nixie, Takua aaand Kongu. Rob Paulson as Lewa, Kongu and Tamaru. Chris Patton as Tahu and Kopaka. Jessica Boone as Macku and Lariska. Kevin Michael Richardson as Teridax... Or Vakama... Can't decide which would be funnier. XPHmm... I'm sure I could think of more, but I'll leave it at that for now.

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Luci Christian as Hahli, Tara Strong as Gali and Nixie, Takua aaand Kongu. Rob Paulson as Lewa, Kongu and Tamaru. Chris Patton as Tahu and Kopaka. Jessica Boone as Macku and Lariska. Kevin Michael Richardson as Teridax... Or Vakama... Can't decide which would be funnier. XPHmm... I'm sure I could think of more, but I'll leave it at that for now.
Yes I could see Tara String voicing, just not Gali. Maybe Hahli or Nokama, diffenatly Nokama Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Yeah, Frank Welker would be great for Teridax in his TF Prime voice. Hugo Weaving as Icarax, Leonary Nimoy as Antroz, Charlie Adler as Spiriah....Peter Cullen as Mata Nui, Jess Harnell as Nuparu...
I dunno...I think Michael Dorn did a better job in TLR than Peter Cullen would have. I could definitely see Jess Harnell as Nuparu, though.

67tlbk.png

Yeah, Frank Welker would be great for Teridax in his TF Prime voice. Hugo Weaving as Icarax, Leonary Nimoy as Antroz, Charlie Adler as Spiriah....Peter Cullen as Mata Nui, Jess Harnell as Nuparu...
I dunno...I think Michael Dorn did a better job in TLR than Peter Cullen would have. I could definitely see Jess Harnell as Nuparu, though.
Really? His Mata Nui voice seemed cheesy, like Leader Sentinel Prime's voice box effect.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I second Peter Cullen as mata nui. the way he does prime primes voice would be perfect in that roll. and as starscream pointed out, the pontificating perfectly suits that role.i think arcees voice would make a good gali voice.Kevin Richerdson would be perfect for a toa of earth or stone.mark ryan would be perfect for turaga vakamaand for some reason i think keanu reeves would make an excellent kopaka.i'll think of more later

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

I second Peter Cullen as mata nui. the way he does prime primes voice would be perfect in that roll. and as starscream pointed out, the pontificating perfectly suits that role.i think arcees voice would make a good gali voice.Kevin Richerdson would be perfect for a toa of earth or stone.mark ryan would be perfect for turaga vakamaand for some reason i think keanu reeves would make an excellent kopaka.i'll think of more later
I can see Mark Ryan doing Toa Vakama, but Turaga? How?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Oh goodie, I love these! 8D These are my personal picks, for the most part I'm okay with who they got for voices in the movies, so I'll only list characters who were never voiced:Piraka:Zaktan: Luke GossHakann: James WoodsThok: Jeremy IronsVezok: Alec BaldwinAvak: J. Gran AlbrechtReidak: Michael Clarke DuncanVezon: Rick MillerToa Inika/Mahri:Jaller: Will FriedleHahli: Chiara Zanni (I think her voice from Mask of Light can still fit)Hewkii: Chris HemsworthKongu: Dominic MonaghanNuparu: Doug JonesMatoro: Yuri LowenthalBarraki:Pridak: Ralph FiennesTakadox: Michael EmersonCarapar: Campbell LaneMantax: Winston EllisKalmah: David Dayan FisherEhlek: Scott McNeil (Dinobot voice)Makuta:Antroz: Keith SzarabajkaChirox: Alec WillowsMutran: Peter LurieIcarax: Rick D. WassermanKrika: Tobin BellBitil: Armand AssanteGorast: Glynnis TalkenMiserix: David KayeOrder of Mata Nui:Helryx: Victoria HarwoodAxonn: Michael Gough (Tassadar of StarCraft, not the Mr. Gough that played Alfred in Tim Burton's Batman movies)Brutaka: Fred TatascioreHydraxon: David SobolovBotar: Keith DavidKrakua: Patrick SeitzOthers:Artakha: Charles Martinet (think Paarthurnax, not Mario lol)Karzahni: Steve Blum, similar to when he did Ares in God of WarToa Lesovikk: Gary OldmanThe Shadowed One: Christopher LeeGlatorian:Malum: Jackie Earle Haley, a la RorschachStronius: Kevin Michael RichardsonGelu: David WenhamIf I think of any more I'll add them. :biggrin:

Edited by Takatu
rahkshi_symbol.png

I can see Mark Ryan doing Toa Vakama, but Turaga? How?
jetfire?Jetfire: I have issues of my own, and it started with my mother! My ancestors have been here for centuries! My father, why, he was a wheel! The FIRST wheel! Do you know what he tranformed into?Agent Simmons: No.Leo: What?Jetfire: NOTHING! But he did so with honour! DIGNITY, ###### it! because i can imagine vakama saying that. except well.... not about transformingEdit: Links broken. Please do not link to sites with forums.-Wind- Edited by -Windrider-

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

If I was the audio director, I wouldn't cast anyone by name. I would sent out a casting call and have some auditions. I'd also try not to cast any instantly recognizable voices, as it would leave the movie hard to get into if you spend the whole movie trying to figure out if Macku is actually being voiced by Tina Fey or not.

• Upvote 1

Starting a new comic series soon.

If I was the audio director, I wouldn't cast anyone by name. I would sent out a casting call and have some auditions. I'd also try not to cast any instantly recognizable voices, as it would leave the movie hard to get into if you spend the whole movie trying to figure out if Macku is actually being voiced by Tina Fey or not.
i'll admit, that is a bit of a pain sometimes. especially when i should know who it is.that's why google rocks

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

I would love to see Fred Tatasciore or Tim Curry do voices for the darker forces. Both are extremely talented, but looking at Tim Curry's performance in particular, I think he'd make a good Makuta Teridax.

Upcoming: Karzahni Review, The End Chapter 2

The guy who voiced Darth Vader would be awesome as Makuta! Although he's probably very old now.Morgan Freeman as Keetongu. Or as himself; that always seems to work out okay.Snape as Sidorak, of my yes please.Perhaps Tina Fey as Gali (Mata/Nuva). I can imagine that sounding perfect.And for one of my utmost favorite sets, Axonn could be voiced by, um, the guy who does the voice for the Barbarian in Diablo II. I'd definitely watch a Bionicle movie with that casting.

IetTsFQ.png

Huh. Let me think of a few.Vakama : Christopher Lee.Tahu : Chris Evans (I think he would do it better than Downey. He's the 'classic' hero kind of guy).Vezon : Andy Serkis.Mutran : Mark Hammil. Brutaka : Tom Hardy.Matoro : Joseph Levitt-Gordon.Lots of these are wishful thinking, mind you.

Edited by D.A.V.E.

pNNgXax.jpg

Uh... Big deal for me. I'll have to do this Italian-wise. Dunno how English-wise actors would sound, so...Well, I'd think Gianny Musy, if he still lived, would have been a perfect Mata Nui. And Pino Insegno fo Tahu. Cristiana Lionello for Helryx. Francesco Pannofino would fit perfectly with Onua ( actually, he voiced Whenua in Legend of Metru Nui and Web of Shadows , so, nevermind ). Can' think of others, now.

personally, i would cast kids as matoran, elderly folk as turaga, people in their 20-30s as toa and well known epic people as mata nui, icarax, etcand i can see Will Ferrell as ehlek. and Zac Galifinakas as...uh... i don't know, but i would have Zac Galifinakas in in definitly.

Alex Kingston - Helryx Matt Smith - Lewa(Very, very wishful thinking below)
Oh I love this. I love this so much.Not your Kopaka one though. I reckon Steve Downes (the voice of Master Chief) would make a good Kopaka cool.png Pohatu's voice from the movies was good enough for him I'd say, so was Onua's. Vezon could be voiced by Mark Hamill (The Joker, anyone?), and Tahu by Kevin Conroy (as in THE FREAKIN' BAT).

• 4 years later...

Vezon: Kevin Spacey

Karzahni: Willem Dafoe

Jaller: Dante Basco

Matoro: Joseph Gordon Levitt

Makuta Krika: Christian Bale

Makuta Icarax: James Earl Jones

Makuta Gorast: Pam Ferris

Nuparu: Brad Garrett

Turaga Dume: Christopher Lloyd

Takanuva: Matthew Brodrick (because Simba)

Makuta Teridax: Lee Tockar (because he nailed it in Bionicle 1 and 2)

Brutaka: Jason Lee

Onepu: Stephen Merchant

So far, that's what I've got.

• Upvote 1