The Comedies Critics Club

Voltex

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Gavroche" data-cid="494172" data-time="1358741028"><p><blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="X-Ray" data-cid="494123" data-time="1358735987"><p><span style='font-family: trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif'><span style='color: #008080'>Comedy: </span><a href='http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7847'><span style='color: #008080'>Glatorian of Bara Magna: Curse of the Grey Crystal</span></a></span><br /><span style='color: #008080'><span style='font-family: trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif'>Author: X-Ray</span></span><br /><span style='color: #008080'><span style='font-family: trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif'>Status: Finished</span></span><br /><span style='color: #008080'><span style='font-family: trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif'>Chapters to be reviewed: 14-18</span></span><br /> <br /><span style='color: #008080'><span style='font-family: trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif'> :akaku: X-Ray :akaku:</span></span></p></blockquote> <br />Kaithas, for you.<br /> <br />-ibrow</p></blockquote>Review complete: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7847&p=497411

Edited by Jon Snow

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

Terry's Horrendous Misadventures

by Dude w/ a Hat

In Progress

Chapters I-II, Non-Canon Misc. Nonsense I

This one goes to Jordboy.

-ibrow

Reassigned over to Hubert.

1. [/b]Solek's Story Part 2
  2. Author: Me
  3. Status of your comedy: Almost Finished.
  4. Chapters to be reviewed: All 3 of them

Assigned to Toa Kaithas.

-ibrow

By my computer's clock you submitted your review three minutes late. I think I might be able to survive that without giving a strike. [/end jokes]

ALSO: Jordboy has temporarily resigned, meaning that we are once again dangerously low on critics! Advertise the club! Drag someone in (actually don't)! Get an in-depth reviewer to bring our numbers back up!

-ibrow

Edited by Gavroche

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are you guys busy at the moment? I'm considering signing up to be a critic but I have oh so little faith in my own criticising skills (and myself in general) so I don't know if I'd be any good.Also I'd like another review for The Bohrok-Kal's Ramblings at some point but I'll ask you properly when I finish the current Skylim (spelling mistake intended) story.

Are you guys busy at the moment? I'm considering signing up to be a critic but I have oh so little faith in my own criticising skills (and myself in general) so I don't know if I'd be any good.Also I'd like another review for The Bohrok-Kal's Ramblings at some point but I'll ask you properly when I finish the current Skylim (spelling mistake intended) story.

We're rather un-busy at the moment, actually. And we'd love to have you on board - just shoot me a pm withint the next week and I can start you through the screening process.

It should be noted that I know about this, I just forgot to post an acknowledgement.

No problem.

iBrow, are you still looking for critics? I've got a pretty light spring term, so I'm not busy on the weekends if you need a hand.

It's nice to see the club doing well, by the way. You're doing a good job.

Thank you! And I actually think I still have you listed as an honorary curator, so if you want to I can just officially induct you.

URL: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9474

Name: The Legend of the Bionicle...Toys

Author: ToaKapura1234

Chapters to be reviewed: 1-5.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Sorry, I'm still working on checking back on a regular basis again. Sure, I'll take it. :)

EDIT: BAM! Done!

..BTW, are we still using a numbering system, or did we abandon that due to the fact that everyone rates a '7' differently?

Edited by Jalina T.T.

Defy Expectations