Preliminary Poll Blaze

Prelim Blaze  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Preliminary Poll BlazeHero Factory Building Contest Welcome to the preliminaries of the Hero Factory Building Contest. Two entries from each poll will advance, as well as two wildcards. Preliminary Voting begins October 14th and ends October 16th at 11:59 P.M. EST.Semifinal Voting begins October 17th and ends October 19th at 11:59 P.M. EST.Final Voting begins October 20th and ends October 22nd at 11:59 P.M. ET.The contest winner and final voting results will be posted in a separate thread on October 23rd. devic_beetle.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Devic Beetle 11.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Tyrannarahk flosmortismalum.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Flos Mortis Malum junglesuckercreature.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Jungle Sucker Creature p1000368.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Golden Tree Spider entrypic.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> IT SUCKS! picture_01166.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Burd pose.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Goldbeast

Yo.

It was a tough decision, but entry two was my vote.

Edited by GeluNumber1

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

I voted for entry 2, it has a powerful build and it's 2.0 parts flow perfectly with the Bionicle pieces. As far as I can see there is no conflict of styles, something I worry about when mixing the two.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

I ragged on Shine majorly for his Burd because it's not very good, and while it only just feels aesthetically suitable for HF, I like it more than any of the others that do, and it fits the HF design better than a lot of the entries in this one. I will not be surprised however if I'm the only one who votes for it.

bannerelzy.jpg

Wow, almost forgot about this. :P I have voted for myself, so that would be entry #6. I am glad to see it´s getting some support! :) Good luck to all participants!~Gata. ;)

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

In my opinion, a MOC for something like this can be too big to be acceptable... The biggest MOC can't always win. But that's just me. I voted for IT SUCKS anyway. I REALLY like the build for that one. :D

Play Battlefield 3 on PS3? Consider yourself pretty good at it? Add me so we can dominate together! PM me for my gamertag if you're interested! xD

-Sincerely, a person who's sick of incompetent teammates.

#6. Arthropods all the way!

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.