Worst Mask Power

That's what I'm talking about. The leeching of energy from the user charges the mask up. :) You can wear it as often as you want to allow that to continue, so in that sense it's not one-use. The point is, nothing about the mask power itself makes it one-use.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Hm, and here I thought I might have missed some form of speed-charge function that could have made it marginally more useful. As it is, I still see it as rather useless when you could rather choose to wear a mask that could help your survive instead of weakening you and giving your dead body a minute chance of accomplishing something. It seems like most Toa wouldn't have a Suva of their own, judging by how only the Mata have been shown to use them. I'm not saying that there haven't been others with one, but most Toa in later years wore only one mask (likely for story simplicity, but still).A redeeming factor for the Mask of Undeath would be if the reanimated body is still as adept as the being was in life, being able to utilize the mask bearer's skills and powers with the addition of being able to ignore certain types of wounds. But if it's just what we would classify as a regular zombie (no powers, no mind for anything but the goal, can't last if chopped up again) then I'd call it next to useless.

As it is, I still see it as rather useless when you could rather choose to wear a mask that could help your survive instead of weakening you and giving your dead body a minute chance of accomplishing something.
Well just to be clear, that's not what I'm disputing; my point is, it isn't really an example of a one-use mask so shouldn't support seeing the Mask of Elemental Energy that way. :) Anywho... carry on. :P
It seems like most Toa wouldn't have a Suva of their own, judging by how only the Mata have been shown to use them
Well we really have no idea about that, but the amount it weakens you isn't significant, so if all else fails they could just wear it instead of their original mask. But they can also carry one in a bag or backpack and switch manually which is mainly what I had in mind for it. But I would presume that many Toa, at least back when Toa were common, did have Suva. We should note that there's one on Metru Nui, and the Turaga knew how to make them and how they could be used, etc. so it seems like common knowledge. It's not something that was unique to Mata Nui via the Order or some such thing.But in general I would agree that both Elemental Energy and Undeath are less likely to be worn as a Toa's main mask. And let's keep in mind Undeath is considered immoral (though there could be exceptions), so Toa aren't who would mainly use it anyways but villains.And yeah, the best time for someone to choose the Mask of Undeath would be if they suspected they might die of something like a disease. I have used it that way in my fanfiction Endless Blue for example. If on the other hand you think you're likely to get killed by being vaporized, not the best choice.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

I'd imagine when the Toa were common, Suvas were too. In later years, many Toa were fugitives to the Makuta and Dark Hunters, and as their numbers dwindled they would also have to cover wider areas. This would give them less freedom to have a home with a Suva.Also, are undead animated by the Mask of Undeath harder significantly harder to stop than living beings?

Edited by The Iron Toa

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

I'd imagine when the Toa were common, Suvas were too. In later years, many Toa were fugitives to the Makuta and Dark Hunters, and as their numbers dwindled they would also have to cover wider areas. This would give them less freedom to have a home with a Suva.
Makes sense. :)
Also, are undead animated by the Mask of Undeath harder significantly harder to stop than living beings?
By smashing/taking the mask, they would be easier to stop. Doing so for a living Toa will only slow them down, and presumably about the same for other mask-power-using beings like the villains who would tend to use it.By other means, harder to stop. So an undead user (or a living user who wants to make sure the mask stays intact to give them that time) would have to take special care to guard their face. But multiple stab wounds for example would quickly stop a living being, but not an undead one. Edited by bonesiii

By other means, harder to stop. So an undead user (or a living user who wants to make sure the mask stays intact to give them that time) would have to take special care to guard their face. But multiple stab wounds for example would quickly stop a living being, but not an undead one.
I kinda asked this question above, but would an undead being even think to guard their face? The mask makes the walking corpse seek to fulfill the last objective on the owner's mind, but it's very vague in exactly how it goes about this. If I sought to retrieve some artifact from the Dark Hunter fortress, and one of the guards killed me, would my undead self:- start lumbering towards the artifact's location with little regards for safety?- keep sneaking and "thinking" about how best to accomplish the task?- be able to use my elemental power?- even think to use my elemental power?Because a lumbering zombie form is only marginally useful, while a pre-programmed "clone" of yourself that runs on a timer would be much better.

Yes, I see it as doing so. Whatever is necessary to accomplish that goal.

I think the Mask of Undeath would be probably more useful if there were more Takutanuva... :PBasically it is a mask that decreases you chance of survival (by draining your life force) and creates a posthumous, but less capable version of yourself after you're dead... But then since it is emotionless, a plus side to this mask power is that if there's something you need to accomplish but don't wanna witness, you can die and let your corpse finish it :/

99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

Basically it is a mask that decreases you chance of survival (by draining your life force)
It really doesn't drain enough to matter in the vast majority of circumstances.
but less capable version of yourself after you're dead...
That's very debatable. As I pointed out, other than taking out the mask, it's harder to stop this version. In a lot of situations the undead body will be able to do a lot that the living version of you wouldn't. Also countless interfering factors in living beings -- nervousness, being distracted, etc. all fall away and the body does only what it needed, whatever is needed, to pursue that goal. In a lot of ways it would act much like a toned-down version of the Calix, increasing the effectiveness of the body towards the goal.There can be situations that are exceptions, especially if an enemy can easily hit the mask (perhaps with a very fast projectile weapon for example, like a Midak launcher). But that doesn't really warrant making a blanket statement that it's less capable. I would go so far as to say that in most situations it's more capable. (As far as pursuing the important goal; presumably nobody would take this mask unless they had such a goal.)

It really doesn't drain enough to matter in the vast majority of circumstances.
How do we know that? The description is as follows: "The mask gives the user no other special power and will slow down their processing, making it harder for them to fight." Considering that combat would be the most common cause of death for a species that lives for an incredible amount of time, I'd want to stay as sharp as possible.
but less capable version of yourself after you're dead...
That's very debatable. As I pointed out, other than taking out the mask, it's harder to stop this version. In a lot of situations the undead body will be able to do a lot that the living version of you wouldn't. Also countless interfering factors in living beings -- nervousness, being distracted, etc. all fall away and the body does only what it needed, whatever is needed, to pursue that goal. In a lot of ways it would act much like a toned-down version of the Calix, increasing the effectiveness of the body towards the goal.
That is, however, if the undead being has full use of its living skills and abilities and that it has the mind to not just go straight for the goal. If my goal is to reach one island and deliver an important object to someone, and I die elsewhere entirely, what guarantee do I have that my undead self won't decide that it's best to just walk on the ocean floor (having no need to breathe anymore) instead of taking a roundabout route to get a proper ship? Could I expect it to recognize the limited time it has available, or might it expire none the wiser because it dawdles too much? Could I assume that if it gets attacked by a friend who doesn't recognize the mask and who believes me to be possessed, that it wouldn't kill them?We can't do much else than speculate, given that the mask has never been used in canon.

I do think the Elda should have been for finding any object you needed. The headache thing... eh... I can see it being a downside, but yeah... Of course, even this logic doesn't really fly objectively because the Elda is for finding one of the most important objects in existence. :)
I believe at one point or another GregF confirmed that it was useful for finding something other than the Kanohi Ignika. After all, she could see Matoro's astral projection.But in my opinion, the Miru got into the somewhat useless department once the Kadin was introduced. Hovering doesn't really seem to make up for actual flight, in my opinion. Though I suppose if you're a Toa of AIr, it wouldn't matter. You could just blow yourself in different directions.
How well will you die?

I believe at one point or another GregF confirmed that it was useful for finding something other than the Kanohi Ignika. After all, she could see Matoro's astral projection.
I'm talking about the headache-finding part of the power, which Greg confirmed only finds the Ignika. Seeing the rare ghostly things like that is another power that's included in the mask, but couldn't be used for finding normal objects. That's what I meant. :)
The description is as follows: "The mask gives the user no other special power and will slow down their processing, making it harder for them to fight." Considering that combat would be the most common cause of death for a species that lives for an incredible amount of time, I'd want to stay as sharp as possible.
Ah, but combat is rare. That's why we originally stated for the EM bio (though this isn't necessarily confirmed for canon but is logical) that users would usually switch to something else in battle, unless they thought they were likely to lose anyways so would need the mask. (Which of course also makes it rarer that it would be used for that, though.)
That is, however, if the undead being has full use of its living skills and abilities and that it has the mind to not just go straight for the goal.
Well I will admit I don't recall the exact wording of what Greg canonized or have the quote handy, but I definitely saw it that way when I phrased the bio that he canonized, and he always referred people to me if they were confused on such points. It does whatever is needed to pursue the goal; if it's possible for the body to be animated that way, it will. And yes, living skills and abilities would help. You could make the argument that if the brain was destroyed but not the mask, that might not work, but in general it would.
what guarantee do I have that my undead self won't decide that it's best to just walk on the ocean floor (having no need to breathe anymore) instead of taking a roundabout route to get a proper ship?
If this is something you thought about while alive and planned for (assuming your brain remains intact) the mask has access to it. On the other hand, if walking on the ocean floor would work better it might do that (say if 'you' knew enemy ships were guarding a narrow channel for example), Pirates-style.
Could I expect it to recognize the limited time it has available, or might it expire none the wiser because it dawdles too much?
Yes, I see it as aware of the time it has, as that is based on how much energy is stored in the mask. Obsessively pursuing a goal certainly doesn't imply dawdling. :P
Could I assume that if it gets attacked by a friend who doesn't recognize the mask and who believes me to be possessed, that it wouldn't kill them?
I think it would again come down to what the user knew. Pursuing goals can be fairly complex, so I definately see it as able to identify allies. I had the user in Endless Blue guard allies for example. But if the user didn't know someone was a friend, it may very well kill them (but then so might the user if alive, really -- perhaps trying to convince it so would be less effective though).
We can't do much else than speculate, given that the mask has never been used in canon.
As I understand it, if Greg was to use it and define some of these things differently than I do, then in that case that would be the new canon for it. It's his story. But prior to that, the definition as I intended it when he canonized it is the answer (somewhat like how MNOG is "canon unless contradicted in other story"). :) I don't think I'm free to change what I had in mind, but to elaborate on how what I had in mind would apply to various circumstances is, at least as the most likely theory, if you will. :)Edit: I decided it would be a good idea to go get the exact quotes and while I'm at it save a copy of all of them to my hard drive, heh. Here's the relevant Undeath quotes:
UndeathA taboo/evil power also considered unlucky to wear. Does nothing while you're alive, except siphon off a fraction of your energy (similar to the Nui Stone). If you're wearing it when you die, it animates your body for as long as it has energy charged up for, and makes your body carry out whatever you would have wanted to do if still alive. When undead your eyes and heartlight are black.
That was what Greg originally canonized. Here's a quote from Many Deaths which summarizes what I meant about the siphoning:
will absorb minute amounts of energy from any Toa within a 3000 Kio radius, so slowly and surely that it won't be noticed
So in most situation, probably even most battles, it wouldn't be enough to significantly harm you. The reason I see it as considered unlucky to wear is more as a luck or superstition thing; if you wear it, you're inviting death, basically, because psychologically you're admitting defeat as far as keeping your life goes. (But I added the taboo thing as I think even Toa would recognize that sometimes there is a goal worth following, to help others, even after death.) I can see how that wording could be misconstrued alone, but that was why I compared it to the Nui Stone to clarify. :) You wouldn't really even notice the draining.Note also that it has to access the mind to know what you would have wanted it to do, and that necessarily includes the ways you planned to do it, factors you considered, etc. And that it isn't worded as just one action to do, but "whatever" you would have wanted, so quite the opposite. (My example use in EB even has the user going for two Big Goals to illustrate this, though I do generally see it as centering around one and anything else would be more seen as necessary steps.)Later, in a question clarifying the black glass eyepieces of the Matoran illustrated as wearing this, I also said this:
For the mask of Undeath (which stores up energy while alive, then animates the body of the user after death for as long as they had charged it up for, to make the body continue working for whatever goal the user would have wanted)
It's from there that I basically get the idea of the "whatever" in the previous quote all being centered around a single goal.Hope this helps. :)Edit2: And while I'm at it, let's cite the EM bio. This was not run by Greg, but notice the quote you cited from BS01 is referring to it. I consider everything not directly about the EM in this bio to apply to the canon power, since Greg referred such questions to me. :)
A rare and immoral mask most beings see as bad luck and taboo to wear. This mask cannot activate unless it is worn by a person when they die. After death, the mask animates the body to keep doing what the user would have wanted for up to several years. While alive, for every moment it is worn, it charges up energy from the user's mental energy, making their mind slightly sluggish. How long the undead body continues on after death depends on how much time was spent wearing the mask while alive. While undead, the user appears normal except their eyes and heartlight are black.The only place this mask is commonly prized is Warzone, where there are many undead warriors among various clans. Most who are living do not wear it as their primary mask, but spend time wearing it while not in battle, keeping both it and their normal mask handy and only switching to the mask of Undeath if they fear they are about to die.
The "slightly" sluggish there is subordinate to the comparison to the Nui Stone which Greg actually did canonize. It -is- possible that it would be enough to cause death in battle, but in most situations it would not be noticeable.The only significant differences between this bio and canon as I see it are in both of the first sentences of the two paragraphs. The first, canonically, is more of a range between evil and taboo than just taboo (the EM shies away intentionally from seeing powers themselves as evil more than canon does). The second is obviously describing an EM planet. Edited by bonesiii

Ah, so it's you that wrote the power, then. I wondered why you seemed to have your own head-canon of it at points. Me, I just assumed the mindless undeath would be like a typical zombie, perhaps a Left 4 Dead zombie: capable of pursing a task but no longer intelligent enough to do much else.

Can you just quote it rather than giving a logout link? :)

The link was to a search, but sure:1) You said in another message that the Kanohi of Elemental Energy is one-use only. So, if someone were to use it, it would fade dark and never be able to be used again, something like that? Or could someone else just pick it up and use it again themselves?1) One-use means one-use, not one-use per person. It's a video game power-up -- if you use it, it's gone, it's not still there for someone else.Can a Toa release Nova Blasts consecutively and indefinitely by releasing a Nova Blast, using the Mask of Elemental Energy to replenish his elemental energies, then releasing another Nova Blast, then using the mask again, and so on?No, for two reasons. One, the MEE is a one-use mask. And two, it is a power up but it doesn't make you go from zero to full power.Sure: The two post links are here and here. Basically, researching the Greg Discussion/Quotes topics shows he approved it as a favor to the game designers and that it is a one-use Kanohi. Doesn't quite fit with the one story usage, but that's what he described it as.-TN05

The link was to a search, but sure:1) You said in another message that the Kanohi of Elemental Energy is one-use only. So, if someone were to use it, it would fade dark and never be able to be used again, something like that? Or could someone else just pick it up and use it again themselves?1) One-use means one-use, not one-use per person. It's a video game power-up -- if you use it, it's gone, it's not still there for someone else.Can a Toa release Nova Blasts consecutively and indefinitely by releasing a Nova Blast, using the Mask of Elemental Energy to replenish his elemental energies, then releasing another Nova Blast, then using the mask again, and so on?No, for two reasons. One, the MEE is a one-use mask. And two, it is a power up but it doesn't make you go from zero to full power.Sure: The two post links are here and here. Basically, researching the Greg Discussion/Quotes topics shows he approved it as a favor to the game designers and that it is a one-use Kanohi. Doesn't quite fit with the one story usage, but that's what he described it as.-TN05
If it isn't rare or anything, a Toa could easily gather a stack of these in his Suva and get a huge backup source of EE. So it isn't really that useless...
99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

If it isn't rare or anything, a Toa could easily gather a stack of these in his Suva and get a huge backup source of EE. So it isn't really that useless...
Well, the mask doesn't even refill fully according to Greg. But I doubt the mask is particularly common given the major drawback, honestly. -TN05

Alright, well conceded as far as canon goes, then. Definitely something to headcanon better. :P It's a little odd considering it contradicts the rule that masks don't run out of energy. Perhaps it was the only mixture someone came up with for the basic power, though, and a random glitch in that particular mixture produces that odd limitation. So there could be other unknown mixtures that might produce a more practical version of it.Even with it, if I were a Toa and had a suitable Suva I would want to have it as a backup, maybe even collect a lot of them. Arguably this drawback may make it more common rather than less. :P (But used less commonly.)

Alright, well conceded as far as canon goes, then. Definitely something to headcanon better. :P It's a little odd considering it contradicts the rule that masks don't run out of energy. Perhaps it was the only mixture someone came up with for the basic power, though, and a random glitch in that particular mixture produces that odd limitation. So there could be other unknown mixtures that might produce a more practical version of it.Even with it, if I were a Toa and had a suitable Suva I would want to have it as a backup, maybe even collect a lot of them. Arguably this drawback may make it more common rather than less. :P (But used less commonly.)
Yeah, it is a pointless restriction - no other mask has it. But judging from the old topics Greg's stance has basically been that it is a video game power-up that he canonized as a favor to the game staff, and that would mean it staying true to the game's representation of it. That would explain why it disappears after usage and why it doesn't refill all Toa energy.As for the second, it depends on how many Kanohi the Suva can hold and whether or not you can summon a Kanohi from a Suva if you don't have one on, since the MEE vanishes after it is used. Given that the Toa Nuva didn't summon any Kanohi Nuva from their Suva after the Piraka stole their main masks, I'd guess that it either isn't possible or isn't possible from a large distance. Too bad we Greg isn't answering questions anymore. :P-TN05 Edited by Thor (TN05)

I think I asked him about that, or maybe it was someone else who asked. He said that you do need to be wearing a Kanohi to replace for the Suva to teleport a mask onto your face.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

I think I asked him about that, or maybe it was someone else who asked. He said that you do need to be wearing a Kanohi to replace for the Suva to teleport a mask onto your face.
Okay, so that would rule out using the Mask of Elemental Energy from a Suva. This makes usage really, really limited - as I see it, it would best be used in-between battles or after battles, when you can take off your Kanohi, swap for and use the MEE, and than place it back on, but the disappearing aspect really limits its usage in-battle, when it is most needed..The power loss of being without a Kanohi might very well take away the advantage of increasing EE reserves.-TN05

As for the second, it depends on how many Kanohi the Suva can hold and whether or not you can summon a Kanohi from a Suva if you don't have one on, since the MEE vanishes after it is used.
Well I should note that I have intentionally headcanoned the Suva thing for a long time so they can teleport masks to your face regardless of whether you have a mask on or not, as that restriction also doesn't really make sense. But re: canon, did Greg also confirm that it vanishes after it is used canonically? That would be even a second restriction that's inconsistent with other masks, but on the other hand, it might explain the one-use thing. Perhaps the power actually converts the mass of the mask into elemental energy, Matoro-style. That would make it make sense, but is that limit confirmed?Also, if we're just working from the game, what happened after that in the game? Would the Toa be maskless or could they then switch immediately back to other masks? In other words, if the game didn't use Greg's mask-needed Suva rule, then the reasoning of sticking to the game for the mask vanishing wouldn't really make sense either. And the mask vanishing might have simply referred to switching it via Suva...It's also possible the mask has a third rule, to counter the previous two, that for a short time after this you can still switch Kanohi via Suva.I'm also a little confused because some of this seems to contradict its actual portrayal in that contest-winning story... perhaps some of it is out of date now.

He did, yes. Once you use it, it's gone. You make a good point from the game perspective, as Greg essentially canonized it as the game presented it. The Mask is an exception to almost every rule and the idea you present - that the mask allows the user to switch back - seems reasonable. It would also explain the in-story usage. Then again, we don't have anything to go on since Greg isn't on.-TN05

Or perhaps the Mask of EE isn't a Kanohi at all... Just a thing that you can wear on your face to replenish energies. :P

I thought that it was canon that Toa could wear multiple masks on their face, and switch between them, like Kopaka did in Tale of the Toa when he found the Mask of Strength. So a Toa could wear the Mask of Elemental Energy over their previous mask, use it, have it vanish, and nothing would happen because you were still wearing a mask. But C.A. Hapka's books are non - canon, so I guess that throws that out...

I thought that it was canon that Toa could wear multiple masks on their face, and switch between them, like Kopaka did in Tale of the Toa when he found the Mask of Strength. So a Toa could wear the Mask of Elemental Energy over their previous mask, use it, have it vanish, and nothing would happen because you were still wearing a mask.But C.A. Hapka's books are non - canon, so I guess that throws that out...
They aren't non-canon, they're canon unless contradicted by Greg, etc. Also Greg did confirm you can wear more than one Kanohi on your face, but I'm not sure if he said anything about how it would work with Suva. Kopaka showed that you can put on a mask over your mask, and have one of the two sent to your Suva. So we know two to one is possible, but what if you had your normal mask and wanted to go one to two, teleporting a MoEE over your original mask? That I don't know.(But this sort of stuff is why I just headcanon it so you can teleport a mask to your face even if maskless. Much simpler. :P)
He did, yes. Once you use it, it's gone.
Quotey? :P I didn't see a confirmation of vanishing in the above quotes, and too lazy right now to logout lol. Edited by bonesiii

I thought that it was canon that Toa could wear multiple masks on their face, and switch between them, like Kopaka did in Tale of the Toa when he found the Mask of Strength. So a Toa could wear the Mask of Elemental Energy over their previous mask, use it, have it vanish, and nothing would happen because you were still wearing a mask.But C.A. Hapka's books are non - canon, so I guess that throws that out...
They aren't non-canon, they're canon unless contradicted by Greg, etc. Also Greg did confirm you can wear more than one Kanohi on your face, but I'm not sure if he said anything about how it would work with Suva. Kopaka showed that you can put on a mask over your mask, and have one of the two sent to your Suva. So we know two to one is possible, but what if you had your normal mask and wanted to go one to two, teleporting a MoEE over your original mask? That I don't know.(But this sort of stuff is why I just headcanon it so you can teleport a mask to your face even if maskless. Much simpler. :P)
He did, yes. Once you use it, it's gone.
Quotey? :P I didn't see a confirmation of vanishing in the above quotes, and too lazy right now to logout lol.
I looked through the search using my evil Google Chrome powers, and found nothing to confirm the vanishing act. As for the Suva thing, no clue, except it would be irrelevant if the Mask did not vanish. Where was the Mask used in story? It would be helpful if I knew - because video game power-ups aren't necessarily canon.

The only place it has been used in the story is the fan-written (though canonized) story No One Gets Left Behind. It's about Toa Varian, the one that is/was locked in stasis in TSO's chamber. She was handed a Mask of Elemental Energy from Norik, since the Psionic element cannot recharge from the environment. The scene is described as her placing the mask on her face, feeling a rush of energy, and then the switch back to Calix is not described at all. I'm not sure if we should assume that she placed it over her regular mask, or if she took off the Calix, spent the EE, then replaced the Calix.How does it work in the game, exactly? Is it simply a pickup that vanishes when you touch it, or is there some form of animation involved such as in Bionicle Heroes when you obtain a mask?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if it is necessarily the worst, but the mask of undeath could potentially suck. Unless youre fighting you would just go on doing what you did before. Imagine walking, die of a hart attack andd end up walking around the planet forever.-= :x: :e: :n: :e: :u: :s: =-

new_banner.png

I don't know if it is necessarily the worst, but the mask of undeath could potentially suck. Unless youre fighting you would just go on doing what you did before. Imagine walking, die of a hart attack andd end up walking around the planet forever.-= :x: :e: :n: :e: :u: :s: =-
I'd encourage you to read my recent posts clarifying how that mask works. :) It does not, for example, just keep doing whatever you were doing previously. It pursues the user's goals, whatever they are.

• 1 year later...

Might I add the mask of clairvoyance is pretty stupid With it, you could see into the future, find out you're utterly doomed, and get exhausted, even debilitated for a while.

The worst thing is, you can't change anything about it, just sit there and worry about it all day

new_banner.png