Toa Kayns Trading Post

Toa Kayn

Hey, I have tons of random stuff to trade. Ask if you want to know anything.Also 2 free brushes (brown) for minifigs with every trade, until they run out of course. I hate them.Kanohi/Heads:Light Grey Noble Matatu x2Metru Green and Silver Noble Matatu x1Orange Noble Ruru x1Ignika (Glatorian version) Also comes with the blue head x1Damaged Mata Blue Noble Huna (There is a dent in the forehead, useful for battle damage :P) x1Translucent Blue KauKau x3Ultimate Dumes Kraahkan x1Metru Red Great Huna x1Metru Green Zatth x1Jallers Calix and head x1Guurahks Head x2Empty Metru Head x1Empty Piraka Head x1Zaktans Spine x1Thoks Spine x1Avaks Spine x1McToran head x1Black Kanohi Pakari Nuva x1Zamors:Orange x6Green x7Darker Green x1Lighter Green x1Silver x3Blue x1Kanoka Disks/McToran Disks:Le-Metru Kanoka Disk #574Po-Metru Kanoka Disk #373Ko-Metru Kanoka Disk #447Onu-Metru Kanoka Disk #638McToran Kanohi Miru DiskTools:Turaga Vakamas Staff x1Gali's Hooks x2Gahloks Weapon x2Exo-Toa gun (doesn't have the bullet) x1Red Zamor Launcher Ammo Holder (goes on top of the zamor launcher) x1Toa Iruini's golden shield x2Gold Zamor Sphere Launcher x1Misc. Parts:Glatorian Health Counter x1Light Blue Gahlok/Matoran Hali arms x2Black McToran non-throwing arm x1Light Brown McToran throwing arm x1Karzahni's Chest plate. x1Gunmetal Piraka Torso x1White McToran Torso x3Brown Toa Mata Torso x1Sets:Matoran Vhisola x1What I am looking for:I am looking for any 1st or 2nd generation kanohi masks.

Edited by Toa Kayn

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

I have a black Kanohi Hau, a blue, brown, and red Pakari, a US copper Huna, and four TNGM for sale. Would you be at all interested in buying these (I'd much prefer to sell; I'm not in the market for buying Lego stuff)?EDIT: I also have various masks released in the 2001-2003 sets, namely the Turaga, Toa Nuva, and a few of the Rahi. I figured you were referring to the blindpacked masks, though.

Edited by Knock Out

plop

I have a black Kanohi Hau, a blue, brown, and red Pakari, a US copper Huna, and four TNGM for sale. Would you be at all interested in buying these (I'd much prefer to sell; I'm not in the market for buying Lego stuff)?EDIT: I also have various masks released in the 2001-2003 sets, namely the Turaga, Toa Nuva, and a few of the Rahi. I figured you were referring to the blindpacked masks, though.
I pretty much mean any mask that is purposed for the original heads :PEDIT: The reason I am trading and not buying is because I find it much easier to manage, like I just put the item in appropriate packaging and then I send it, bang it's done :) Edited by Toa Kayn

Would you be okay with buying, though? Say, via PayPal or something? I'm just not interested in trading for Bionicle stuff.
Yeah, I need to put money in my account first :P

'tis fine. So, I know you said that you're looking for any 2001-2003 masks, but of the ones I mentioned, are there any in particular that you want?
I'm actually trying to get a hold of as many masks as I can, how much for all of them?EDIT: When I say all I mean ones you are willing to sell Edited by Toa Kayn

Um... for everything I'm willing to sell (which would be the above plus a teal Kakama, orange, purple, and light blue Pakari, dark grey Hau, yellow Hau, yellow Komau, orange Ruru, and a trans-blue Ruru), I'd say about $28 USD (a bit high due to the rarity of the copper Huna and TNGMs), factoring in shipping to the UK.

plop

Um... for everything I'm willing to sell (which would be the above plus a teal Kakama, orange, purple, and light blue Pakari, dark grey Hau, yellow Hau, yellow Komau, orange Ruru, and a trans-blue Ruru), I'd say about $28 USD (a bit high due to the rarity of the copper Huna and TNGMs), factoring in shipping to the UK.
Sure :biggrin: It will take me some time to put money in my account like I saidEDIT: Don't worry, I can get it done in the next couple of days Edited by Toa Kayn

All right. PM me when you're ready to exchange info.
Will do.

Do you have any more parts to Jaller McToran? You mentioned his head, body, and arms, and if you have more, I would definitely be interested in trading. I have some spare Mirus, Kaukau Nuvas, and I think a Pakari, as well as a lot more single masks. Interested? I would also like your light grey noble Matatu and maybe mata blue Huna if we can find a fair offer.

Do you have any more parts to Jaller McToran? You mentioned his head, body, and arms, and if you have more, I would definitely be interested in trading. I have some spare Mirus, Kaukau Nuvas, and I think a Pakari, as well as a lot more single masks. Interested? I would also like your light grey noble Matatu and maybe mata blue Huna if we can find a fair offer.
Sorry about the Jaller, it is the parts of the 03 version that came with the Gukko bird :PNow looking better at the Matatu, it is the same colour as onuas legs. Also the blue huna is kind of disfigured, it got ran over by car, it is usable bit there is a large dent where the gap on top of the head is. Edited by Toa Kayn

That's what I mean, do you have the 03 version?
Yeah, just parts thoughEDIT: The bits I don't have of him is one of his feet, half of his torso mechanism and his mask Edited by Toa Kayn

Okay, I think I'll take it. Out of curiousity, do you happen to have any yellow hands? They're rare, and I only have one surviving from an old throwbots :P
Do you mean regular Bionicle hands or the throw arms?

Bionicle hands, and how much would you like for Jaller and the grey Matatu, as well as any yellow bionicle hands? Any particular masks you're after?And, just so I know, is it just this kind of foot, this torso mechanism, and the Yellow Hau (of course, all in their correct colors)? That's all that's missing?

Edited by Click

Bionicle hands, and how much would you like for Jaller and the grey Matatu, as well as any yellow bionicle hands? Any particular masks you're after?And, just so I know, is it just this kind of foot, this torso mechanism, and the Yellow Hau (of course, all in their correct colors)? That's all that's missing?
Yes :PAs for the yellow hands, I think I have one or two somewhere so I'll go looking for them. Edited by Toa Kayn

Okay, thanks. I'm building a Jaller MOC, so whatever you can find would be great. What would you like now?
Depends on what you have :P

Um, let's see, I have: 2 Kaukau Nuvas (I've got enough, definitely would like to get rid of it)1 Pakari Nuva1 Miru Nuva (kinda like this one, but I would be okay with parting with it)1 Hau Nuva (let's just say I don't like many Nuva masks :P)1 Akaku Nuva 2 Pakaris (orange and black, one of my more favorite masks, so I'm more reluctant to trade)1 Kaukau (brand new, not trading :P)2 Akakus (sand blue and white, not really wanting to trade)3 Haus (2 Yellow, 1 grey, I do have enough Jaller Mctoran, but not his 03 form :P)3 Mirus (I use them occasionally, one is bent)1 Kakama (also new) 2 Noble Hunas (Orange and black-silver blend)Something like 4 Noble Rurus (all transblue)1 Noble Mahiki (white-silver blend, haven't seen it for a while) 1 Mask of TimeAnything seem interesting? I would most like to give away the Kaukau Nuvas, some Mirus, and most of the rest of the Nuva masks.

Edited by Click

This should show what I am/kind of interested in :)2 Kaukau Nuvas: Nah :P They look like cow faces1 Pakari Nuva: Got one1 Miru Nuva: Got one1 Hau Nuva: Got one1 Akaku: Got one2 Pakaris: Got both :P1 Kaukau: Got plenty :P2 Akakus: Sand blue is cool, but I blew my chance to get it when I got my 03 Maku and Hewki3 Haus: Got a grey and am getting a yellow in a purchase3 Mirus: Got one, and getting 4 of the Trans Neon Green ones.1 Kakama: Got one2 Noble Hunas: Got the Orange but not the Metruoran one.Something like 4 Noble Rurus: Getting some in a previous trade1 Noble Mahiki: Got one :P1 Mask of Time: That leaves you, good old mask of time

Edited by Toa Kayn

Got any Kranas? I could give em' a try

They are cool, thing is, how many do you offer for the Jaller parts?

How much for:blue hunaTuraga Vakamas Staff Avak's spineand mctoran parts?I can trade:orange rurured hau nuvawhite pakari nuvalight blue pakariwhite head, no eyeskaukau nuvayellow komautransparent blue ruruand I might trade:movie style mask of shadowsgreen miru nuvawhite akakubrown kakamaand not likely to trade these but:LIGHT green rurugold miru

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

How much for:blue hunaTuraga Vakamas StaffAvak's spineand mctoran parts?I can trade:orange rurured hau nuvawhite pakari nuvalight blue pakariwhite head, no eyeskaukau nuvayellow komautransparent blue ruruand I might trade:movie style mask of shadowsgreen miru nuvawhite akakubrown kakamaand not likely to trade these but:LIGHT green rurugold miru
Let me update my list and then you can see what I have left from a previous trade.

Ok. ^Edit: Add nui rama and mctoran head to the list.

Edited by rahkshi guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

Not sure what you mean

Not sure what you mean
Of what I asked :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Not sure what you mean
Of what I asked :P
Uh. Edited by Toa Kayn

Oops. I thought you had the mask on the nui rama. So that makes:Blue hunaTuraga Vakamas StaffAvak's spineand mctoran parts

Edited by rahkshi guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Quick announcement, I'm on vacation for two weeks.