Ultimate source of power

The Great Beings have presumably earned that title. After all, they created the Three Legendary Masks and countless other sources of power, including one that was strong enough to get a giant robot back on its feet after it had been rusting and useless for the past few millennia.

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

Well, the Great Beings aren't necessary the most powerful beings (as in the sort of power that beings like Toa and Makuta have innately), just as the scientists that develop atomic bombs aren't as powerful as atomic bombs. As for the golden being, he seems pretty powerful... overpowered maybe. But we never got around to learning if anyone but Annona could defeat him.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

Energized Protodermis.
I'd have to agree with that, principally because it's kind of the core of everything (Literally in the case of Spherus Magna :P). Its discovery put the Great Beings on a journey that created massive robots, legendary masks and far more. And as far as we can tell, the EP is undefeatable. It turns up somewhere else when it seems defeated. Even the mask of life does not seem invincible at that level.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

What about the Mask of Creation? Did any on ever have the three legendary Kanohi at once(Time, Creation and Life)
The Mask of Creation is pretty powerful. No, no one ever had the three legendary Kanohi at once, because Time was crafted millenia after the first two were. It's remotely possible that a single Great Being could have had the Mask of Creation and Life at once, although unlikely.

I think it has to be EP. It started the whole plot (although we didn't know that until 2009 and not entirely sure if it was always planned that way), and the artificial protodermis of the Great Spirit, Matoran, etc. was inspired by it, plus EP was apparently used as a power source in it too. It all revolves around Energized Protodermis. :)You could also go more abstract and say it is the sapient beings, who overcame the problems with the EP, Makuta, etc... and caused them in the first place lol.

Edited by bonesiii

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Golden skinned being?.
I believe he's talking about the fusion between the five Piraka snakes and other beings that formed the Golden Head being. (He wasn't given a name in story.)Anyway, I agree with fishers64 and go with EP.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Golden skinned being?.
I believe he's talking about the fusion between the five Piraka snakes and other beings that formed the Golden Head being. (He wasn't given a name in story.)Anyway, I agree with fishers64 and go with EP.
oh, that guy. i could've swore they used his name. though i can't remember what it was.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

No, the golden-skinned being doesn't have an official name. The fan names are all rather clunky too come to think of it. I propose Goldiflocks. :P

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

I'd go with Energized Protodermis. It tore apart a planet, for Mata Nui's sake. That's no small feat, last time I checked. Exsidian is pretty much the only thing semi-resistant to it (If anyone recalls the "unknown factor" that allowed the EP tube in Maze of Shadows and Time Trap that ensured EP was safe in certain vials)Wrote this a while back on it:Gazing into the shadows, I gestured to the pool of protodermis. “But you have all the power you could need right here,” my voice echoed. “This is the ultimate source! Think of what it could do!”

Is "the golden being" so hard to type?
No, but it's not catchy at all. Plus, it's human nature to shorten words and phrases, and by that logic, assign people nicknames. It's not difficult to type out "Makuta Teridax," but many BZPers call him "Terry." Mostly for the lulz, but also because it's shorter and simpler.
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

• 4 weeks later...
Golden skinned being?probably the ignika. if you can control any life, you are pretty powerful.
By gold-skinned being, everyone means the Skakdi fusion that Teridax created out of some Skakdi, a Vortixx, and a couple other things such as a mysterious green cloud which is rumored around BZPower to be The Shadowed One. Anyway, since the Great Beings created the Ignika, we can only assume that the Great Beings are more powerful than the Ignika and therefore are the most powerful thing in the Bionicle Universe.

The_Brotherhood_of_Makuta_by_Arzeron.jpg

Comply. Create. Consume.