Wow, an even 300 on a season finale! That really clears things up, though i can't say I agree with his methods. Especially since Macku's great at keeping secrets.

Something feels strange about his reason for wanting Zorax dead being a trick of his Observer, but maybe things will get more straightforward, and there could be interesting action/character stuff.

Overall, a great finale. A bit cliffhanger-y, but then again that's my technique all the time, can't blame you. It has enough solidity to balance out the cliffhanger anyway.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Great beginning to season 2. I'll address my views of the comic in sections.

The comic itself was great. The thing I liked most of all about this specific comic is that you don't really have to know that much from season one to understand it. The flashback helped identify that specific important part which was helpful. It also added mystery as to what Terra Nuva actually knows. I think that the comic was perfect with size and details. It gave a good, small portion of the beginning of the story, setting up future events, and included a lot of details. Great work regarding story so far.

The graphics were quite nice in this comic although there are some things I want to address. The background you used, whether you created it or not, was a great choice. It's simple but it makes sense. The panel size is nice, not too big not too small. I like the simpler text, it looks good. I'm not sure how you'll work with it in certain situations such as when the background is the same color as the text but I'm sure you already have something planned. The flashback looked a little off but it was still recognizable as a flashback. The only reason it did was only because there aren't two Terra Nuva's. I think maybe adding something to the flashbacks might make it more recognizable such as desaturating the panel or adding a a white glow around the edges of the inside. This isn't necessary but I recommend doing something.

The main thing I am having an issue with is the reflection, it just doesn't look right. The reasoning for this is because I don't feel like the reflection matches the texture your character is on. Terra's reflection is blurred which means that it isn't a mirror since most typical mirrors will not blur a reflection. This means that either the floor is translucent or very shiny. Most materials that fall under this category would not create a reflection as opaque as that which makes it look very odd. My suggestion is to work on reflections. The reflection looks good, its just too opaque, maybe lowering the opacity of the reflection will make it look a little better. Other than those tiny details the rest of the comic looks great.

Anyway, good job on the comic and keep up the great work,

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Thank you for all the support guys. It really means alot to me and helps drive me to make more comics. Thank you Soran for the review, It helped alot. Also I will use a different shadow technique when I use a new panel. Thanks again guys.

Also, sorry Windrider. The size of the opening banner completely escaped my mind.

Without further ado,

The Game

sig2_0.png

That was epic and mysterious. Also, congratulations on not abandoning a serious comic series! I see too many get left to scrap.

Clearly Terra has some sort of hidden power...but I want to know exactly what and how much...

And the blue one...wondering who that is. And if it was a psychological game at all.

These are by far the most suspenseful comics I have ever read. Great work!

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I like games.

Maybe so, but the game itself is in question.

Are you the one playing the game, or are you the game being played, as the game plays you?

Even that game of your mind is relative to how you think about it.

This is what comics can be good at implicating - if done well, they make you think. And you get more immersed into comics that make you think deeply.

Sisen said:

Let's focus on Snail! Snail is the bombdiggity.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear Fans(I think you exist),

I am taking a temporary Hiatus(if you hadn't guessed already). I need more time to devote to my other projects, and I hate leaving loose ends here for people to wait for the next comics for months at a time. I believe I should be back up during the June-July period, so it won't be a long wait, but just long enough to keep anybody who may be wondering when the next comic comes out to understand the situation. I hate that I started the new season and then just stopped, and feel sorry for that to anybody who cares. Please accept my dearest apology, and know that when I return...you will see the best comics that I can possibly offer with my skill set. Thanks for following me. Your comments give em the strength to want to continue.

-Terra Nuva

sig2_0.png

"Hey, this is crazy, and I just met you, but here's a kick to the face."

XD. Best parody ever.

I just started reading these and they're awesome. Hopefully they'll take me a good time to read so that maybe, just maybe you'll come back before I'm finished.