The Dark Knight Rises

Stryker055

Alright, so I just got out of the midnight showing of the newest and last of Christopher Nolan's Batman movies. And boy, was it a doozy. And by "doozy" I mean a metric ton of awesome. I'll refrain from posting or mentioning any spoilers just yet, since the majority of people won't see it until tomorrow anyway, but...Discuss!

If you're anything like me, you don't want to click that spoiler.

I've heard that Batman dies. I don't know whether or not this is the case, nor do I want to know until I see the movie, but I am very terrified of this being true.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

I figure I'll go ahead and jot down a few of my thoughts here:

• I TOTALLY CALLED JOSEPH GORDON-LEVITT INHERITING THE ROLE OF BATMAN. From the very first trailer when I found out he was in it, I guessed that and stuck by it. I was literally trembling with excitement when it showed him going to the Batcave. Definitely didn't expect his name (Robin John Blake), though, but it's an excellent nod.
  • Bane was pretty great, and his voice really took me by surprise by how scary and overall really good it sounded. He's certainly more of a re-imagining of the character than an adaptation, since they have completely different origin stories, as well as entirely different mask designs and functions. I like what they did with him, though. I just wish they would've made it clear on his fate. Though a missile blasting you through a wall seems fatal, it's Bane. Seemed pretty ambiguous.
  • The classic back-breaking scene was inevitable, but no less amazing and utterly painful to see. I actually expected it to take place in the Batcave and not Bane's lair, but that didn't bother me too much. I also expected it to be later on in the film.
  • While I loved Scarecrow's extended cameo as the judge for the trials... why was he there? And what happened to him? I almost feel like if Heath Ledger was still around, the Joker would've taken that role, but I suppose the plot was written after Ledger's death, so meh.
  • I felt so stupid for not seeing Talia al Ghul coming. Bane's backstory of being the son of Ra's al Ghul should've been a huge red flag since that's a pretty darn big thing to change, but I guess with how different the rest of Bane's character was, it didn't seem as much of a shock. Still, though, I felt like I needed to facepalm myself.
  • The Bat was cool, though I'm still not a huge fan of the design. I still prefer the Tumbler(s), though.
  • Catwoman I liked a lot more than I thought I would. It helped that she wasn't, y'know, called "Catwoman".
  • The entire ending was just great and perfect. Maybe some more things could've been cleared up, like maybe what the fate of the Joker was (though I totally respect the decision to not mention him at all), but overall it was a fantastic conclusion.

So, since I knocked it out of the park with my last theory, who else thinks they'll use Joseph Gordon-Levitt as the Batman for the upcoming Justice League movie?

Edited by Lockon Stratos

Yes, Catwoman was one of the most surprisingly awesome parts of the movie, Kinda like how Bruce Banner was in Avengers.

• I too really, really hope Blake is the Batman in the Justice League/all-new, all different!Batman movie and it saddens me how unlikely this is. :(
  • Rises is probably the most comic-booky film in the trilogy, especially after Dark Knight, which was basically a crime/thriller story with Batman in it. I consider this a point in its' favor. Over the top gadgets and huge stakes? HECK YEAH!
  • Each of the three movies is based loosely off a couple of stories from the comics, Begins was Batman: Year One, or course. Knight is a bit harder to pin-point, although it borrows elements from The Killing Joke and Long Halloween. Rises is Knightfall (Duh, it's basically the only Bane focused arc anyone cares about.) with a bit of No Man's Land thrown in (Gotham cut off from the rest off the world by the government and etc.) and absolutely no sigh of The Dark Knight Returns, despite my predictions on seeing the trailer (HUZZAH!).
  • I thumbed myself in the head and thought "Well, duh, how didn't I figure that out" when Talia al Gul. And I call myself a comics nerd, too.
  • Jonathan Crane's kangaroo court was the funniest part of the whole movie. "Death, by exile." :lol:

I figure I'll go ahead and jot down a few of my thoughts here:

• I TOTALLY CALLED JOSEPH GORDON-LEVITT INHERITING THE ROLE OF BATMAN. From the very first trailer when I found out he was in it, I guessed that and stuck by it. I was literally trembling with excitement when it showed him going to the Batcave. Definitely didn't expect his name (Robin John Blake), though, but it's an excellent nod.
  • Catwoman I liked a lot more than I thought I would. It helped that she wasn't, y'know, called "Catwoman".
  • The entire ending was just great and perfect. Maybe some more things could've been cleared up, like maybe what the fate of the Joker was (though I totally respect the decision to not mention him at all), but overall it was a fantastic conclusion.

So, since I knocked it out of the park with my last theory, who else thinks they'll use Joseph Gordon-Levitt as the Batman for the upcoming Justice League movie?

Yeah, a bunch of people expected Joseph Gordon-Levitt to inherit the role of protector of Gotham. I suspected that Nolan would kill the Batman after he saves Gotham, so I don't know if they'll make a new Batman to tie in with the Justice League (there were rumors WB wants to reboot Batman already, and why not) or use Robin to take over the mantle of Batman. I'm definitely excited to see where it will go, and what Nolan will get his hands on after Man of Steel.Thought it was a great movie, I loved that Catwoman wasn't super ridiculous and they played up her not having any allegiance to Batman or Bane. I never doubted Nolan on that, though. ;)

What is dead may never die.

Sooo...anyone else hear about the mass shooting in Aurora, CO? Apparently, two people in gas masks and body armor entered the theater and went on a shooting rampage, killing 15 people and injuring 50 others.A quick Google search will bring up several resources. I don't want to link because most of them are umoderated forums/message boards.Don't know what to think of this. Hopefully more details surface later today. This is truly saddening.-SK

Watched TDKR a couple of hours ago.Loved it.Too bad about the shooting tho. <.<

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Sooo...anyone else hear about the mass shooting in Aurora, CO? Apparently, two people in gas masks and body armor entered the theater and went on a shooting rampage, killing 15 people and injuring 50 others.A quick Google search will bring up several resources. I don't want to link because most of them are umoderated forums/message boards.Don't know what to think of this. Hopefully more details surface later today. This is truly saddening.-SK
Oh gosh, that's terrible. And utterly terrifying, too. If that were to happen, there'd be almost no escape and nowhere to hide in most theaters. Not to mention I'm one of the those people who always sits in the middle, right by the entrances...My prayers go out to the victims and their families.

I liked that the movie was a conclusive end to the trilogy and didn't have plot threads or a teaser that would lead into a sequel (looking at you Amazing Spider-Man).And that it actually addressed some of the issues normally surrounding Batman (does Gotham really need Batman? Is he doing more harm than good? Does Batman create the villains or the villains the Batman?) which don't get delved into too deeply most of the time. Its nice to see someone adopting a more Frank-Miller-y Batman and actually point out that this is probably a bad thing

I saw Talia al Ghul coming, because, well, intimate relationship with Batman + slightly foreign accent = Talia in my head but I didn't see the reveal of her being the child in the prison. I thought they were going to go down the kind of groan-worthy path of bane being Ra's al Ghul's son. Though their plan stretched credibility at times. I mean, why hold the city under martial law for five months like that? If you were going to have the bomb detonate anyway as your plan to cleanse Gotham, why not just do it there and then? I know that it was just as much breaking Batman's spirit to avenge Ra's as it was destroying Gotham to fulfil his plans, but surely seeing his city blown up in front of him would have done that just as well. An yes, yes, I know Bane said "there can be no despair without hope" but clearly the idea was to have Batman be in the prison while the city blew up anyway so just skip to that

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I heard it was one guy who thought he was 'Batman's enemy', and that 12 people were killed and 56 were hurt :shrugs: Whatever it was, it's horrible :( It would be pretty awesome if Christian Bale went to the hospital dressed as Batman to visit all the injured kids.As for the movie itself, I'm disappointed in myself that I haven't seen it yet, let alone on the opening night. What have I come to? D:

I've seen this movie twice already. It's probably the most perfect end to a trilogy you could ask for.1. Robin - I knew John Blake was going to be Batman. It was inevitable, this guy is like Bruce Wayne except he didn't become a ninja and Batman, he just became a cop. His parents were killed, and as he puts it, "they expect the angry little kid to do what he can't: move on". Batman couldn't move on, that's why he's Batman. So I did expect him to become Batman, I just didn't expect his first name to be Robin.2. Batman's death - He did die, technically. The identity of Batman and Bruce Wayne are dead. The man that used those identities, however, is not. He's with Selina Kyle in Florence, Italy.3. Talia Al Ghul - I knew Ra's Al Ghul had a daughter, but I didn't expect her to be in the film until Liam Neeson cameo'd. Then I was thinking, "He didn't have a son, he had a daughter" and it came together eventually that Talia was Miranda. It was confirmed in my mind, and I felt a little more confirmation when she was looking out the window to the police/League chaos.

Thanks for years of fun, BZP. You made me happy as a child.
Wanna know how FC2 was gonna end/FC3 was gonna play out? Check my deviantART and my Brickshelf.

Bane was pretty terrifying. Just a really scary guy, scarier than the Joker for me. I mean, the Joker had his moments where he was pretty frightening, but Bane... He just didn't have the humor the Joker had, which added to the terror for me. Also Tom Hardy got huge for the part, good lord. Awesome conclusion to the trilogy though.

rahkshi_symbol.png

I saw it last night with some friends and we went on a Shari's run afterward. In the post-viewing discussion, my friend said, "We got Nolaned." I replied, "We also got Zimmered." The soundtrack was half the epicness to the entire thing, it really was.

The ending, however, was probably one of the most exciting parts. As soon as the scene when Fox goes to the retrieved Bat and hears the news came up, my friends and I were instantly on the edges of our seats waiting to see what came next. Our excitement was immense.Also, there needs to be a Batman/Nightwing movie.

Edited by Than the Moa
Spoilers go in spoiler tags

I saw it last night with some friends and we went on a Shari's run afterward. In the post-viewing discussion, my friend said, "We got Nolaned." I replied, "We also got Zimmered." The soundtrack was half the epicness to the entire thing, it really was.The ending, however, was probably one of the most exciting parts. As soon as [redacted], my friends and I were instantly on the edges of our seats waiting to see what came next. Our excitement was immense.Also, there needs to be a [redacted].
there are these neat things called spoiler tags, you should try them out sometimeanyway saw the movie opening day, it pretty much shattered my expectations and then some.

did have a few complaints though, such as Bruce and Batman returning to the public eye around the exact same time and nobody making the connection - seemed a bit ridiculous, really - but especially how they dealt with Bane in the end. for such a menacing, powerful villain he was brought down so.. anti-climatically.the ending was spectacular though - I felt having Bruce survive took a bit of the emotional impact away although it was the most logical move - but seeing (Robin) John Blake discovering the Batcave at the end was absolutely chilling.. I would've liked to see him in the suit, but that wouldn't really have worked for the ending and is probably just my inner Joseph Gordon-Levitt fanboy/girl talking anyway~

Saw it yesterday and loved it. Although, am I the only one who had trouble understanding what Bane was saying at times? When he was saying a quick one-liner or two, it was fine but his longer dialogue sounded a bit garbled sometimes because of the mask and his accent.

I really only missed like two lines of his, and I'm pretty sure that was due to the loud soundtrack more than anything. I think a lot of people are exaggerating about his voice (not saying you are, but elsewhere I've seen a lot) because I had absolutely no trouble understanding him for the vast majority of the movie.

rahkshi_symbol.png

I don't know why everyone is praising TDKR so much, it was a good movie, but it was just an ok Batman movie at best (I'd call this film a mediocre interpretation of Batman, but it's hard to beat bat nipples... it really is). There is so much about this film I just didn't care for one way or the other. The fact that they mixed Bane's backstory to make it seem like Bane and then give it to Talia is kind of frustrating. It made for a surprise appearance from Talia, but in all honesty, the only reason I found it surprising was because I thought he butchered Bane's backstory to death to fit the role of the movie. Not to mention the actress really didn't fit who she was playing, even after she revealed who she was I thought 'that was a terrible casting decision'. I'm ok with the way they put Robin in only because they actually managed to put him in. I still don't agree with Catwoman being flushed out in the Nolanverse before Robin, but her character was done well enough I can let it slide a little. Speaking of Robin... give me a break will ya'? The writers had five Robins to choose from (six if you add in the one from The Dark Knight returns) and they create their own character to supposedly become Robin? Give me a break! Not to mention the way they dodged around Bane using Venom was disgraceful. The one good thing I will say about this movie is that it made the past ones feel relevant, even if they dodged dropping Joker's name like the plague.I could go on and on, but at the end of the day nothing I say will change the movie. It's good for what it is, and Nolan should be praised for bringing Batman to the spotlight, but this doesn't deserve the same praise.P.S. Robin should have been in this movie. The time gap almost makes it inexcusable. Sure you can say that Batman stopped being Batman at the time, but that could have easily been changed and should have as him stopping being Batman after the events of The Dark Knight makes the ending of The Dark Knight irrelevant in my opinion.

“Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they can’t get it wrong.” - Unknown

"You can get her all the chocolates and roses you want, but a woman will never forget her first wheel of cheese." - Puff

I don't know why everyone is praising TDKR so much, it was a good movie, but it was just an ok Batman movie at best (I'd call this film a mediocre interpretation of Batman, but it's hard to beat bat nipples... it really is). There is so much about this film I just didn't care for one way or the other. The fact that they mixed Bane's backstory to make it seem like Bane and then give it to Talia is kind of frustrating. It made for a surprise appearance from Talia, but in all honesty, the only reason I found it surprising was because I thought he butchered Bane's backstory to death to fit the role of the movie. Not to mention the actress really didn't fit who she was playing, even after she revealed who she was I thought 'that was a terrible casting decision'. I'm ok with the way they put Robin in only because they actually managed to put him in. I still don't agree with Catwoman being flushed out in the Nolanverse before Robin, but her character was done well enough I can let it slide a little. Speaking of Robin... give me a break will ya'? The writers had five Robins to choose from (six if you add in the one from The Dark Knight returns) and they create their own character to supposedly become Robin? Give me a break! Not to mention the way they dodged around Bane using Venom was disgraceful. The one good thing I will say about this movie is that it made the past ones feel relevant, even if they dodged dropping Joker's name like the plague.I could go on and on, but at the end of the day nothing I say will change the movie. It's good for what it is, and Nolan should be praised for bringing Batman to the spotlight, but this doesn't deserve the same praise.P.S. Robin should have been in this movie. The time gap almost makes it inexcusable. Sure you can say that Batman stopped being Batman at the time, but that could have easily been changed and should have as him stopping being Batman after the events of The Dark Knight makes the ending of The Dark Knight irrelevant in my opinion.

Regarding Robin, a big part of why there wasn't a formal Robin in the films was because Christian Bale threatened to walk if they ever put the actual character in to the trilogy, so Blake was the result of trying to please both Bale and the fans. I've heard a lot of people talk about how Blake is supposed to be a composite of the first three Robins and it kind of shows; his history reflects that of Dick Grayson and Jason Todd, his deducing that Bruce Wayne is Batman reflects Tim Drake, and finally, the fact that he takes on the mantel of Batman at the end is also similar to Dick Grayson, who did it twice.

So your criticism is 'They didn't stick to the comics'? Really? I think I preferred the lack of Venom in Bane's backstory, it made him more intimidating. And Robin WAS in this movie, he just didn't prance about in a costume.Actually, that means that he's already BEEN Robin, which means when he goes up into the Batcave he could immediately become Nightwing. No need for a rubbish red costume. And Nightwing would fit in a lot better with the whole universe.

- Tilius

Yes those are my complaints, and they are valid complaints because I don't think their deviation from the comics added anything meaningful to the Batman universe. For example, I was entirely fine with the way they did the Joker because he was a well written character and I thought it was a worthy interpretation, but this time around I feel they dropped the ball in more ways than one. Bane should be naturally intimidating without his venom, so they did a good job in that regard, but since venom is still a part of Bane's origin story I'm slightly disappointed it didn't make an appearance. It just doesn't serve the character proper justice. I know Robin was in the movie, I'm just slightly disappointed the way they used him. While I would have liked them to use an already existing Robin, I actually liked that character enough that I wanted him to suit up during the movie.And speaking of which, he hasn't already been Robin, he doesn't even know the first thing about being Robin. He's on his way, but he has by no means already been Robin. I don't understand your hate for the 'Rubbish' red costume, and I don't think skipping straight to Nightwing would do that character justice either, it'd just be for simple namesake and he'd carry no weight of what it meant to be Nightwing.

“Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they can’t get it wrong.” - Unknown

"You can get her all the chocolates and roses you want, but a woman will never forget her first wheel of cheese." - Puff

Come on, though, in what way could Robin in the red suit and all fit fairly seamlessly in these movies, given their tone? Even Nolan said he didn't really intend on putting Robin in, I felt like calling Blake that at the end was almost more of a reference than the actual character.

rahkshi_symbol.png

Yes those are my complaints, and they are valid complaints because I don't think their deviation from the comics added anything meaningful to the Batman universe. For example, I was entirely fine with the way they did the Joker because he was a well written character and I thought it was a worthy interpretation, but this time around I feel they dropped the ball in more ways than one. Bane should be naturally intimidating without his venom, so they did a good job in that regard, but since venom is still a part of Bane's origin story I'm slightly disappointed it didn't make an appearance. It just doesn't serve the character proper justice. I know Robin was in the movie, I'm just slightly disappointed the way they used him. While I would have liked them to use an already existing Robin, I actually liked that character enough that I wanted him to suit up during the movie.And speaking of which, he hasn't already been Robin, he doesn't even know the first thing about being Robin. He's on his way, but he has by no means already been Robin. I don't understand your hate for the 'Rubbish' red costume, and I don't think skipping straight to Nightwing would do that character justice either, it'd just be for simple namesake and he'd carry no weight of what it meant to be Nightwing.

Gee, butt-hurt over not being the same as the comics, that's hilarious. Especially since we're talking about DC, which pretty much reboots everything every few years now.Besides, anyone who's read comic books for any length of time is familiar with alternate universe, other writer's take on a character and what have you. Bane isn't a character who's backstory is a extremely important element to his character, someone like Two-Face or Mr. Freeze do have backstories that are important, but Bane does not. I personally think not including the venom was a good move, as it would just add another unnecessary thing you'd have to explain.And why would Blake become Nightwing, anyway. If anything the movie hinted that he would become the next Batman, what with Bruce Wayne not still running around at night with his underwear on the outside. There really isn't a reason for him to choose a completely different codename, if you ask me.

Edited by BenLuke-116

Come on, though, in what way could Robin in the red suit and all fit fairly seamlessly in these movies, given their tone? Even Nolan said he didn't really intend on putting Robin in, I felt like calling Blake that at the end was almost more of a reference than the actual character.

If your concern is the color red being in the palette of TDKR's colors, I beg to differ that it would have been an issue, if you look at modern robin costumes like Damian Wayne or the Robin from Young Justice, their are plenty of ways to incorporate red and yellow into robin's costume without them being over the top. Heck, I think even Tim Drake's later Robin costumes could have been a good jumping point as they have a fair amount of black in them. As far as fitting him seamlessly into the movie? Batman was gone for at least a month (I honestly don't remember the exact time), It's not implausible that Blake could have gone looking for the batcave trying to find a way to help the city out. And from there they could have found several ways of him becoming robin. He could have either modded a Batman suit left in the batcave, or maybe Batman already had a suit made because he intended taking on a Robin at some point anyway. Those are just two examples off the top of my head and are by no way the best way they could have explained it, but if they wanted to they could have. I mean, the guy was just as messed up as Bruce Wayne was, it's not too far beyond the realm of belief that he would have wanted to take matters into his own hands while Batman was missing.

butt-hurt over not being the same as the comics, that's hilarious. Especially since we're talking about DC, which pretty much reboots everything every few years now.Besides, anyone who's read comic books for any length of time is familiar with alternate universe, other writer's take on a character and what have you. Bane isn't a character who's backstory is a extremely important element to his character, someone like Two-Face or Mr. Freeze do have backstories that are important, but Bane does not. I personally think not including the venom was a good move, as it would just add another unnecessary thing you'd have to explain.And why would Blake become Nightwing, anyway. If anything the movie hinted that he would become the next Batman, what with Bruce Wayne not still running around at night with his underwear on the outside. There really isn't a reason for him to choose a completely different codename, if you ask me.

I guess I was unaware critique on a movie I thought could have been better was a synonym for butt-hurt nowadays... my bad. Edited by Core: Matoran of Chaos

I think giving Bane an anaesthetic gas rather than Venom works better, at least in the Nolan world of realism. It means his superior strength comes from training and a will of iron rather than "BLARGH STEROIDS!" which, other than making him a better comparison to Batman (which most of his better known villains are), means he's a little scarier because everything about his is his own doing with no crutch or dependancy

7AOYGDJ.jpg

You strike me as someone who likes Batman, but doesn't like the masses liking Batman as well, so you like to complain when things are changed to show off how much you know about the series, even when it doesn't make much sense for you to do so.
I suppose what I have written would make it seem that way, so I really can't call it unfair judgment, but you're off base on that one. I like Batman and I want the masses to enjoy Batman as well, I suppose I just want the masses to like the Batman I have grown to like instead of the one portrayed on film. Which I suppose is a selfish opinion, but one I have none the less. I want popular comic stories to be told on the big screen and done justice so people can become fans of those stories just like I have.

Or Batman being such a quitter? Or Batman actually only existing for a few years in total (Batman Begins, then TDK six months later, then eight years until TDKR)? None of these things match the comics, and they're far more fundamental than stuff like Venom or Robin's tights.

I know, I just didn't want to add that stuff to my long list of things I didn't care for.

I'd be thankful that they did Bane justice, and that audiences no longer think of him as Poison Ivy's henchman. Boo-hoo, no Venom, but probably the best villain in any movie this year. I'm just amazed that we've got three near-flawless Batman movies. I'm amazed that we're at this point after Batman and Robin. I'm amazed that a Batman movie is the biggest summer movie this year, and to be just downright intelligent about it and with a near-perfectly tied together story. I mean, don't just lap up EVERYTHING Nolan does - these movies aren't perfect, but their flaws don't come from not matching with the comics. In the end, it's really a great time to be a fan of Batman.

I think you again mistake my critique of my film for not being satisfied with it. It was a decent attempt at Batman and was a good ending to the trilogy, but it lacked the impact that The Dark Knight did. Through the entire movie I didn't feel engaged like I did in TDK and those critiques are just my possible opinions of why. I don't expect everyone to share my view, I'll be shocked if even a few do. But my critiques come from a place of love from Nolan's Batman. The first two Batman movies left a huge impression on me and got me to believe that Batman could be a big movie icon, but this movie for me fell short, and I'm trying to figure out why. In a year where the Avengers showed that you can have a super hero movie where the heroes look similar to their comic counterpart and a story that requires suspended belief but still makes it feel real can get fans excited, TDKR fell short for me. If it would have came out two years ago I most likely would have loved it to death, but to me it just feels dated.

Edited by Core: Matoran of Chaos

Guys, while the shooting is very sad and a very serious situation, BZPower is not really the appropriate place to discuss it, nor is this topic. Please remain focused on the movie and more positive things.
So, why is this not an appropriate place to discuss it? It happened, didn't it? I'm getting really sick of BZPower censoring anything remotedly negative, even when it's absolutely relevant and staring you in the face, and pretending it doesn't exist, therefore blatantly ignoring the impact and tragedy of the situation.

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

Guys, while the shooting is very sad and a very serious situation, BZPower is not really the appropriate place to discuss it, nor is this topic. Please remain focused on the movie and more positive things.
So, why is this not an appropriate place to discuss it? It happened, didn't it? I'm getting really sick of BZPower censoring anything remotedly negative, even when it's absolutely relevant and staring you in the face, and pretending it doesn't exist, therefore blatantly ignoring the impact and tragedy of the situation.
Because this is a site for a childrens toy. We are not going to discuss a madman that mass murdered a group of people. It's not ignoring the impact or tragedy of the situation, it's choosing not to have discussions about something that is abhorrent and disgusting. Or would you prefer we just let a bunch of 12 year olds have to relive the horrors they saw unfold on television by discussing them here.BZPower is not the venue to discuss this, and it never will be. Sorry if that disappoints you.

Yo.

Because this is a site for a childrens toy. We are not going to discuss a madman that mass murdered a group of people. It's not ignoring the impact or tragedy of the situation, it's choosing not to have discussions about something that is abhorrent and disgusting. Or would you prefer we just let a bunch of 12 year olds have to relive the horrors they saw unfold on television by discussing them here.BZPower is not the venue to discuss this, and it never will be. Sorry if that disappoints you.
Guess what? The world is abhorrent and disgusting, and those kids are reliving the horrors they saw everywhere else. Do you really have to go out of your way to censor world events and people's condolences for them?

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.