PBZP G: Garnira

Onewa7

So, this is a PBZP for ~garnira returns~, he wanted a blue, reptilian Rahi with silver spines. This is my first ever non-humanoid PBZP! It's got a red tongue and a glowing heart inspired by the heartlights in the Bionicle movies.GalleryC&C welcomed.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

I love Rahi Mocs. This one is no exception. The body of the Moc is solid and mostly has no gaps. I know it's part of the request, but the silver spine for me doesn't fit in with the silver claws and blue. It looks like they're two different shades. The head looks nice, and I give you kudos on the build of it. Overall I like it, but do you have a different claw piece that goes with the spine? I think that would look much better.~Gravity

This is pretty good. It reminds me of the Kikanalo. I like the use of the mask on the torso. where did you get the blue Nuva shoulder armor, of is it painted?
Those come with Krekka...man I loved that set. It came with so many unique parts, and it had some nice lego-to-bionicle crossover parts

Rahi mocs are so amazing when done right. I love it, especially the body. The only thing I can think that I don't like is how the little nub on the hands juts out. If you have nuparu inika claws then they might work better if you flipped the lower arms around. Still, it's a very minor complaint and overall the whole thing is still amazing.

Thanks all!@Garnira: glad you like it. I also thought the tail needed something but I was unsure about what to put so...@Gravity: I was originally going with black claws but I couldn't find them so I tried silver ones. I only have one pearl silver Onua claw. I could have tried Nuparu claws but I simply didn't think of them.@Toa of Geek: Yeah it comes form Krekka, but they can also be found in those transparent buckets of random Bionicle parts released in 2005.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!