Eleven Years of BZPower!

Happy 11th, BZPower! Let's have 11 more!

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

Happy 11th birthdaybzp!!!!! Let's have a lot more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

It's great that BZPower continues to be such an active site after 11 years, and I'm glad to have been around for 10 of them. Thanks Big D, for bringing us this wonderful place, and thank you to all the staff for keeping things running smoothly. :biorules:

The Reference Desk I New Member Q&A I Bionicle Word Scramble

movielabel.jpg

qs76-1016292421.gifI scored 87%...

qs552.jpg...94% on this one...

qs552.jpg...90% on this one...

qs552.jpg...and 83% on this one.

Wow. 11 years. Officially 9 since I discovered the site, then. Amazing. We've grown so much and changed so dynamically.Happy anniversary, BZPower.Let's keep BZPower going for another 11!

Happy Birthday, Bzpower. You've now outlived the BIONICLE toyline congrats.
Outliving the reason for your existence is quite dramatic, really.

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

Happy Birthday Bionicle Zone Power! I hope this site will last at least eleven other years.Oh, and now we have eleven years of BZPower and eleven Doctors. Yay.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

Well, happy birthday to all of us! :)Here's to another great year on the BZP forums!! :happydance:

Edited by Nuparu1995

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

I've noticed how "different" it feels seeing Tohu's posts without the spinning Tohu head. I got so used to it. :P

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

• 2 weeks later...