BZPower Battles: A New Day

Klak

Putting my premier perks to good use!RULESNothing inappropriate.No spamming.No flaming.All actions have to be in *(Insert action/attack here)*.No god-modding.No story lines.Be fair to those you attack, and who attack you.Addition by -Wind-: Keep posts LEGO-related!(This is mentioned below, but I am adding it here so it is readily visible. No excuses!)Have fun, don't take this too seriously!All out of game posts must be marked as OOS: <insert statement here> to prevent confusion.Punishments:Minor god-modding: Your character will be attacked and occasionally dumped VERY FAR AWAY from where you were by the Matoran in a Black Suit.Flaming, major god-modding: Suspension. Length depends on how serious your flaming/god-modding was.Spamming: Ban from topic.Inappropriate material: Immediate ban from topic.Repeated flaming/god-modding: Ban from topic. If you're going to scream and overload the word filter or ruin the game for everyone else by having super-powerful attacks that no one can dodge or not getting hit by anything that hits you, you might as well not play at all. Sorry.Addition by -Wind-: The above rules will be enforced by G&T staff; as such, repeated violations could result in Proto loss.How do you play? Simply use a Lego-related attack on someone who posted. Everyone begins with 1000 HP. Each time you make a successful hit, you gain HP, and the person hit loses the same amount of HP you gained. Whoever is the last person standing wins the battle, and we start over!!Example:Person 1:100/100 HP*throws fire ball at Person 2*Person 2:100/100 HP*is hit with fireball*50/100 HP*slices Person 1 with sword*Person 1:100/100 HP*is hit with sword*50/100 HP*retaliates with attack*And so on! Thanks, and have fun!

Edited by MakutaKlak

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

1000/1000*is hit by fire*950/1000*throws the next poster into the Mangai volcano*

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

EDIT: Much better.*kicks a large lego brick in the direction of FF and TNG*Windy edit: Don't forget to list your HP! I think you were at 970/1000?

Edited by -Windrider-

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

*is hit in face by it, but does not trip into molten plastic*980/1000*summons a quick blast of wind towards them.(by the way, I was healed since TNG got hit with my last attack. That means you regenerate 20 health, FF.)

Edited by XIV. Xion

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

*is hit by sonic wave*900/1000*uses my Fire Toa powers to make them fly faster at speed that is extremely taxing and difficult to dodge, and more explosive so that it cannot be entirely blocked by any means*
Remember not to god-moderator ;)980/1000 HP*leaps into the battle*Did you forget about me?*repels TNG with his Crast*OOS: Remember not to make this too much like an RPG guys. Sorry if I spurred a lot of text talk. We can do it, just try not to let it get out of hand. Any-who, I'm glad this is becoming very active! Edited by MakutaKlak

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

OOS: (Whatever that means...) *Facepalms* Sorry about that. 999/999*tosses hammer away, instead grabbing a Thornax launcher and 2 over ripe Thornax* Heh... *attempts to distract TNG and Reznas with derp face while firing 1 Thornax at each of them*Zakaro

Edited by A Skyblasted Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

975/1000*Reznas, extremely offended that his named was pronounced as "Rexnas" rather than "Reznas"-besides the fact that he just got hit in the head with a thornax-send a very deadly tornado at Zakaro.* -Rez

OOS: Totally didn't think about that, Xion. Sorry.975/1000*Sends a surge of energy at TNG which takes 10 HP from myself.*965/1000*The surge of energy makes TNG lose concentration which means the gravity attack on Xion is no longer in use. Xion falls into my arms taking another 10 HP from me.*955/1000Alliance Xion?-Rez