Edit: Movie Style Weakened Matoran

Toa Turing

Rough, blurry, squashed up, weird, and...Perfectly accurate because of these things! If you had the arms out to the side, I would be laughing due to the absolute perfection.The actual McToran were goofy and ridiculous, and because this is intentionally and rightfully the same way, it passes flawlessly.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Perhaps you should try to refine your technique a little more. It does not really look like what you were aiming for, I don't think. It's very nice for what it is, but I'm sure that it could be improved.Maybe you should have another look at the McToran and work from there. At the moment, it just looks like you've jigsawed a picture of Jaller from Mask of Light and stuck it back together while leaving some bits out. The proportions are not really like the McToran had. But it's a good try, in any case! I can see you did the best editing around the image you could with whatever resources you had available.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.