This is a quick MOC I made back in October, but forgot to bring with me when I moved to Oregon in January, and then again when I visited Oklahoma in April, and then had shipped to me this past week. It is of Duncan Bulk from the Hero Factory Savage Planet arc. He is in Hero Recon duds because why not.bulk00.jpgbulk01.jpg_thumb.jpg | bulk02.jpg_thumb.jpg | bulk03.jpg_thumb.jpg | bulk04.jpg_thumb.jpg | bulk05.jpg_thumb.jpg

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

The lower legs are a tad bit pudgy, but I'm glad to see someone use the droid feet in conjunction with the Hero Factory cladding. Droid feet are always welcome.He's chickeny in some places, and the torso is a little jumbled, but... that weapon. So cool.

Can't wait to see this at Brickfair (and to snatch up some prototype pieces as well)! :)Anywho, this is quite an MOC. The idea of bringing in purple is really nice, just as a little accent to it. The torso is a nice hybrid of system and technic. Everything flows very nicely, and the rubber spears make it for me. Making him more wolf-like to match his theme is definitely much better than "I'm the brawn of the group durr" :P The simplicity of the arms is great, and the tires never fail to impress in this case (The claws are also a nice touch). The legs are just as good. I honestly didn't think it was a bone piece on the thigh until I saw how the inner thigh was connected- very nice work fixing it up! The lower legs also have a nice combination going on. Making them look bulky at the bottom makes those clown feet look not so clowny :P The weapon, I've just now noticed, is another prototype Gresh shield piece. They have a lot of those prototypes, don't they? It fits very nicely in his theme, and the purple flame is the cherry on top.Great work Deevs, can't wait to take all of your prototype parts >­:­)

Edited by Daiker

doom4revalt.png

I like how you changed Bulk's Orange accents to purple, and used the purple flame as well. Nice! I like the size, and the use of Technic as well as Hero Factory. Overall, great MOC.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Very wolvish design, with an imaginative torso and shins. It did strike me as feminine from the side-angled shots, though that helmet has always seemed like that to me, which probably added to that.The weapon reminds me of a Brute Shot from Halo. Not sure if that's positive or not, but there you go.

It's not illegal, it's just cheating.

I definitely enjoy your more slender take on the character. As has been stated, the first pic creates a bit of a feminine image, but in combination with the color scheme and some of the other pictures, it isn't so overt as to be detrimental. In short, it looks sweet.

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.