BZPower Members you'd like to meet

Grantaire

Hmm... I haven't always been to active here, so I don't have that big a list. XPThough, I suppose I'd like to hang out with GSR, Taka Nuvia, Nulie, Hahli Husky (because she makes me lol XP), Gatanui, Aderia, Peach00, Bonesiii... and, well, anyone else who dares to face the Tekulo! (And if you goof and call me "Tekula" then you're in for it!) BWAHAHAHAHA!

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

To prevent anyone from thinking I want to meet some BZP members on my list more than others, all my choices are in alphabetical order. So yeah. :PAderia, Ballom, bonesiii, EmperorWhenua, Ezorov, fishers64, Grant-Sud Rises, GSR, Hahli Historian, Hahligirl56, Peach 00, Sisen, Takatu, Takuta-Nui, TNTOS, Tolkien, Tyler Durden, Velox, Zarayna: The Quiet Light.

I'd like to meet any of the member I've befriended at various points throughout my membership. Alternatively, any of the old hardcore S&T guys, I'd love to have some IRL lore debates and such.Sadly, Australia gets in the way of these things.-Roki

Edited by Roki
sigflower4.png

• 3 weeks later...

Most of the members I'd like to meet are site-dead. Sad but true.Because of that, nobody's going to actually care if I list people, but I'll just mention a few briefly anyway. :PI'd like to meet essentially all of the Mancers, but that's a given... Maybe Orahklas too.... Actually never mind, I won't go on with my list, there's too many other people to overfill this post with.~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

(I can't think of anybody in particular I'd want to meet up with. Not that I dislike anybody here. I'm just not all that great in social situations as it is, so online conversations are better.)

This is a good point, I hadn't thought of that for myself.Then again, I'm not sure I'm any less awkward in online conversations, so I don't know.

:P~:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r::~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

Hmm... I haven't always been to active here, so I don't have that big a list. XPThough, I suppose I'd like to hang out with GSR, Taka Nuvia, Nulie, Hahli Husky (because she makes me lol XP), Gatanui, Aderia, Peach00, Bonesiii... and, well, anyone else who dares to face the Tekulo! (And if you goof and call me "Tekula" then you're in for it!) BWAHAHAHAHA!
What if I mentally read your name "Tequila"? :c

bannnnner.png

So.... ....I haven't been on in a while.... Last time I was on BZP, I wasn't an AFoL.... That seems weird somehow.... Anyway, I can't remember who some of my old friends on here are, so I may have to edit this post later on, but for now I'll have to say Electric Turahk, because I'm pretty sure we share the same birthday.

The first Toa of Cereal

Let's see (this is not a definitive list, BTW, just the members I can think of off the top of my head):Every member of the ECC 'cause they're all cool like thatmuharax: makuta of insanity (currently known as Eye Beam Lasers)bonesiiiLady KopakaPurple BouncyAnd this really awesome guy called TNTOS. I'm pretty sure he lives near my house, but he doesn't respond to any of my PMs asking if he'd like to meet up with me sometime. I think he's just shy :P .-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

Bonesiii of course. He's my BZP hero. That's not creepy.Also, Spirit, Iranu or whatever his name is now, and Hapori Tohu?

Nobody, actually.
Aw, none of us? I even go to a college where the Razorbacks are the mascot! :happydance:-TLhikan

"So I'm TL now?"

"Yeah, 'cuz if we said it the other way it'd have to be TLhiKHAAN!!"

Hm... Probably most of the staff. I've met Roa McToa once before, and maybe one or two others whose names I've forgotten.And then there are some of those brilliant MOCists and epic-writers that I'd want to meet (There's just a handful, but no specific names other than Brickeens and christo1096 come to mind) and maybe InnerRayg.Oh, and me. :P I've always wanted to meet me. signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Well, I'm definitely gonna forget some people, but I'll give it a go: I really want to meet Cederak, Tolkien, GSR, Takuta-Nui, Grant-Sud, Zarayna, Aderia, Legolover-361, Nuile, Yukiko, Hahli Historian, Jedi Gali, Lady Kopaka, Kal Grochi, LegoJunkie, Brickthing, Kahi, Eljay, Windrider, Snoopy82, Chrome, Lazzy, Tifosi 92/Peach 00, Kraghh, Inferna, TMD, cap'n K, all of the other Ambage, SSCC, and ECC people, just writers in general, everyone on my friends list, and others. I really wouldn't mind meeting everyone on BZPower, haha, but those are the ones I want to meet the most. newso1.png

Edited by Velox

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

mine would be the people I RP with on the COT RPGs.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Taka Nuvia
  • Inferna Firesword
  • Aderia
  • Legolover
  • Grant-Sud
  • Velox
  • Chols
  • Zarayna

Basically all my friends. I probably have more I'd want to meet, but I can't remember them.

Edited by Peach 00

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...