Bohrok Va Kal

It's never too late for nostalgia! :PIt's a simple enough build, and has a lot of resemblance to the original va. I'm gonna quibble with the colours, because the shield says Gahlok-Kal-va, the colours say Pahrak-kal-va. An interesting choice to make it turn into a spider like thing. It sort of suit the Bohroks general insectoid thing.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

It's great how it sort of looks like a real Bohrok Va. The torso and the head are both cool. I like the colors too because they actually fit together as the silver looks like it represents the Kal. Great job on this!
Thanks! It was meant to resemble the original Va more than the others on the archives.
It's never too late for nostalgia! :PIt's a simple enough build, and has a lot of resemblance to the original va. I'm gonna quibble with the colours, because the shield says Gahlok-Kal-va, the colours say Pahrak-kal-va. An interesting choice to make it turn into a spider like thing. It sort of suit the Bohroks general insectoid thing.
Unfortunately, I only have matoran legs in brown, and the Gahlok Kal shield was the only one I had. I actually discovered the insectoid thing by accident when I was messing around with poses.Thanks for the replies!

I really need a better signature.