Rarity

I have a PSP, but don't use it much due to the fact that the analog stick is broken and it can't read UMDs... Trading it in for a 3000 soon, can't wait to finish up Kingdom Hearts: BBS and do Hard mode in FFVII: Crisis Core, plus Final Fantasy Type-0 looks like it will be epic.

I still have it, favourite game is Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron. and i hate the Vita for removing UMD's

Why? Vita is gonna have better games.

That is actually a major bug in the 1000 and 2000 series PSP's, every single person i know who owns one, all experience UMD and analog problems. the 3000 also has this, but it is highly unlikely

My 1000 Has never had UMD or analog stick problems.

I have the White Darth Vader PSP that came with Star Wars Renegade Squadron. I barely have any games for it though. But my favorite of the ones I do have has got to be Medal of Honor Heroes. I'm am planning on getting Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker for it... soon... eventually. But I seriously need ideas for games I should get for it. Any tips?

Soon to come: Star Wars 7.

I have the White Darth Vader PSP that came with Star Wars Renegade Squadron. I barely have any games for it though. But my favorite of the ones I do have has got to be Medal of Honor Heroes. I'm am planning on getting Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker for it... soon... eventually. But I seriously need ideas for games I should get for it. Any tips?

SOCOM(any) or Logan's Shadow(my fave PSP shooter).

• 4 weeks later...

Vita has touch screen, motion controls, awesome graphics, and dual analog sticks?Doubt it.I own about 10 PSP games, but all I play nowadays are Motorstorm Arctic Edge and Monster Hunter Freedom 2.

I figure I may as well do PBZPs now. But, I have a terrible work ethic,so they may take a while.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

blue=taken, red=in progress

Not entirely, although I know a WipEout and LBP game is in the works. Some game called Little Deviants which makes use of the touch screen will be released, and an Uncharted game is planned. No word on whether they're launch titles, though.

I figure I may as well do PBZPs now. But, I have a terrible work ethic,so they may take a while.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

blue=taken, red=in progress

Not entirely, although I know a WipEout and LBP game is in the works. Some game called Little Deviants which makes use of the touch screen will be released, and an Uncharted game is planned. No word on whether they're launch titles, though.

Also, while it's a port, Rayman Origins was supposed to be ported over to PS Vita after it came out.
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

• 3 weeks later...

Oh yesss. I love my PSP. I don't have many games on it, but the few I do have I just LOVE. Phantom Brave, Birth By Sleep, and Ape Escape on UMD. and then for download I have Disgaea 1 and 2. I'm actually hoping for Christmas to get a new memory stick and some PSN point things, so I can download some more games, and more than likely classic PS games.

All I play nowadays is Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. It's a great game, with tons of content. ^_^~B~

Ditto. Monster Hunter and Battlefront: Renegade Squadron are pretty much all I play on my PSP
I was there when Bionicle started in 2001. The next ten years were a great run. Sadly, all things must come to an end. But I will stop by and check in from time to time.

Vita has touch screen, motion controls, awesome graphics, and dual analog sticks?Doubt it.

It only does everything. Like limiting the PSN so you can only have one account active on the Vita, and activating a new one requires a complete system reformat. And having memory cards that are ridiculously overpriced, and not letting people use cheaper, more standard memory cards. What's worse is that the console is heavily download based, so it's most practical to get a 32 GB memory card... for 120 dollars. I could get a 1 TB hard drive for 50 bucks less.Seriously, I was actually fairly excited for this, before it turned out most of the games were PS3 ports, and Sony hated my money.

What does everyone think of the Vita?Will it be doomed to the same fate as the PSP was?

I didn't think it would, until Sony started making announcements that made the console less and less appealing. Now I'm not sure if how many people will bother. It still has a better chance of succeeding than a PSP, IMO.

I still have it, favourite game is Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron. and i hate the Vita for removing UMD's

Why? Vita is gonna have better games.
Better is entirely subjective. I personally would prefer a console like the PSP, which has lower end specs, so games don't have to be incredibly short, or have incredibly long development times, but that's just me. The UMD problem, however, is more noticeable. It basically means none of your PSP UMDs work, which means if you trade in your PSP for a Vita, you may as well get rid of your games as well. It's also kind of silly that Sony's plan to fix this is to give people discounts on REBUYING games they already own, in digital form.

um_banner.gif

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes."

-Douglas Adams

I'm not a fan of touch screen systems. It becomes too gimmicky.

Same with those silly things like analog sticks, and buttons, right? They don't add ANYTHING.

um_banner.gif

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes."

-Douglas Adams

Yeah, my PSP has a problem reading UMD's as well. Apparently the error code (at least, the one I'm getting, which appears to be common) relates to custom firmware, but obviously I haven't actually installed anything of the sort on my machine, and I've reset the settings a few different ways.You can refurbish the unit for thereabouts of 55 dollars; I've been tempted to do it, but that's really a lot of money, all things considered. I haven't looked towards anything like trade-in value. I have no real desire to trade it in for a Vita, because I'd still like something that plays UMD's; they haven't imported enough of the titles I own (including Birth by Sleep, which I recently purchased, but am tragically unable to play) to make it worth it.Definitely gonna get the Vita at some point (the PSP was a fantastic system, and I love handhelds to death), but it is still sad that they don't support UMD's.

• 3 weeks later...

I was like a DS fanatic but went over to psp, enjoyed the ride for while it lasted but then picked up a 3DS when the price drop happened so I mostly play it now, but for Christmas I got need for speed carbon for the psp, its tons of fun!!! Not planning on getting the vita, it looks cool with the duel analog sticks for fps games, witch almost had me sold, but now soon they will come out with an attachment for 3DS that adds and analog stick so I guess I'll stick with nintendo.... for now.....

Edited by Bjoacx

heck i love my psp-3000. I prefer playing it more than my 3ds and ds combined. it's like my child. I hated when the psp go came out. I must admit that when you have to drive 4 hours into the nearest town it's nice to listen to it. Heck i have more safety thing on it than everything. i listen to it while i ride my bike. I love that thing to death. The screen is so nice and the graphics. I like how in a way you have unlimited memory on it (with different memory cards of course). I have a 4gb memory stick and i have a folder of picture on it that are only bionicle and that is about 200 MB. I also really like how when you zoom in on a picture it will keep it's clarity. I've also recently started watching The melancholy of haruhi so i have those on there to watch along with season 1 and 2 of rosario vampire with english subs. I current own

• [*]castlevania the dracula x chronicles[*]star wars battle front elite squadron[*]final fantasy 4 crisis core[*]syphon filter dark mirror[*]grand theft auto vice city stories[*]yugioh gx tag force 2

then i have two movies

• [*]the longest yard[*]dark tales of japan (yes i'm a horror movie junky)

I would not give my psp up for anything. It's like i tell my mom if i lose everything i will keep my psp because i could still play it if i'm living in a cardboard box and could still get on wi fi if i'm close to a mcdonalds and make sure i keep it charged by stealing electricity from people who have outside plugs. Kinda of funny i could still have a social life by using the wifi and checking my email and visiting bzpower. Yep thats me the guy who is completely broke and living in a cardboard box who still has a social life. So yeah i don;t know if you could tell but i love my psp and never will get rid of it. heck it would only fetch me a hundred dollars at most and 100 dollars will not help much if i'm completely broke so why get rid of it.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.