Premier membership sale not working, but there are 3 hours left still&

BULiK

I've been having trouble with the Premier membership sale. Sorry about the topic title, because at first I forgot about the prom code. I've been procrastinating as usual and was about to buy my lifetime premier membership with the 11% discount when I realized how and where do I type in the promo code "BZP11YRS" to get the discount? Need help soon!

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Assuming the forum is actually on UTC time, then the time right now would be 1:44am, and the time at which you posted this would have been 12:55am. If you were trying to buy it not long before you posted this topic, then it sure was past the deadline.I think the calendar and the rest of the forum shows you the time based on your time zone, but that doesn't mean it doesn't still have its internal clock. Plus, when I click "Calendar" at the top of the page, it shows August by default (since it would be August 1st UTC), but it still says that today is July 31st (which it is in my time zone).-SK

Edited by XII. Larxene

This is where you enter the coupon code:bzp_5.pngHowever, if that doesn't show up or the code doesn't work, the deal might be over in your timezone. Hope this helps!-RezEDIT: @Despair: Actually, redeem gift voucher is a new interface in which you can receive PMship from friends or family. There is also an option above it called "Buy Gift Voucher". This gives you a window in which you can pay for PMship for another member as a gift.

Edited by .:Reznas:.

EDIT: @Despair: Actually, redeem gift voucher is a new interface in which you can receive PMship from friends or family. There is also an option above it called "Buy Gift Voucher". This gives you a window in which you can pay for PMship for another member as a gift.
Yeah, I know about that, I just thought it might have done both. I had completely forgotten that the coupon bit appears in the confirmation stage.

Lacertus

Oh well, the sale is over now and I wasn't able to get the premier membership for a lower price. but I'll try to get it anyway, instead of procrastinating like I have been for the past 8 months.close the topic, it's useless now.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)