http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=474987 This is Hardex. When I built him I was trying to build a Axonn based MOC 'cause I don't have the Axonn set. Then I tried out a few different things to support the legs and arms. I used a variation of the shoulder support thingy that Tuma had. Then the Legs are attached twice for more support and are also used to hold his sword or other weapons. I would have posted a pic, but the images are too large.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, the build is awfully reminiscent of Axonn's - the Piraka torso should not be gunmetal grey, but red, black, or silver. I'm not sure why a random orange piece is above the waist. The chest could use some filler. And dark blue on the feet? Along with sockets as a base? Well, I would suggest re-doing the bottom of the feet, replacing the lower arm and leg ligaments (Piraka and Vahki legs) with custom builds, and adding some bulk (probably with tubes) on the torso. Overall, this is a neat-looking MOC. It's just the details that need some fixing. Nice work.a_peace.png

15037057692_2fb1ce338a_t.jpg     15034366641_d827682ab5_m.jpg     15037424595_cf284dac70_t.jpg

Toa Gali Nuva

Very much like Axonn's build, OP. Legs and arms check out a lot like his only with some differences, but the torso looks like Axonn's fused with Tuma's. I actually don't think the y-piece there should be facing flat side out, and the 1x2s on the hands are nonidentical in color. Other than that, great.

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

Well, the build is awfully reminiscent of Axonn's - the Piraka torso should not be gunmetal grey, but red, black, or silver. I'm not sure why a random orange piece is above the waist. The chest could use some filler. And dark blue on the feet? Along with sockets as a base? Well, I would suggest re-doing the bottom of the feet, replacing the lower arm and leg ligaments (Piraka and Vahki legs) with custom builds, and adding some bulk (probably with tubes) on the torso. Overall, this is a neat-looking MOC. It's just the details that need some fixing. Nice work. a_peace.png

I should say that this is a very old MoC of mine, and when I built it I was running out of pieces (thus the feet) As for the Piraka torso, I don't have black or red and I only have one silver (I'm not sure what MoC it's on) so I might see how that looks with some tubes. I don't know what to do with the leg and arm thing you mentioned though. Thanks for the review!

Very much like Axonn's build, OP. Legs and arms check out a lot like his only with some differences, but the torso looks like Axonn's fused with Tuma's. I actually don't think the y-piece there should be facing flat side out, and the 1x2s on the hands are nonidentical in color. Other than that, great.

I actually was going for Tuma-like shoulders for the suport :P As for the y-piece, I tried it both ways and thought this way looked better. Also the hands are because when I built him I was running out of that kind of piece. The orange thing... that is a very important piece I could not for the life of me find in another color when I was building him. Again, thanks for the review!