Another MOC... I wanted to make a Titan so much. So I tried. And it turned out as a winged Demon. I would have used Mutran's mask but I don't have it, so I tried a similar-looking face. Its name, Siath, comes from "sciathàn", the Irish word for "wing".MOCpages linkC&C welcomed.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

Looks pretty nice. I'm not certain about some of the proportions, though... maybe the legs are too short? I can't seem to place it... Anyway, the torso looks good, but the shoulders seem a little low, or maybe the neck is just too long. The staff in its hand is cool too- simple but effective.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

It looks good, but I think you should change the feet to the feet with 3 claws.

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

Very nice MOC. The claw behind the head was a really good idea, it looks great. The chest also looks very good, the lime green claw fits perfectly. The wings look majestic. The arms are well-built, as is the staff. Although somewhat short, the legs also look good. Great colour scheme on top of that. Despite the origins of the name, both the name and the MOC itself remind me of a Sith. And that's awesome. 10/10.

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

Again, thank you all for the constructive comments. I didn't notice the legs seem short, they may indeed be, I'll check later. But yeah the hands are rather small, I tried claws, but they still need to be bigger.@turtleman: Well this leg design only works for feet with two axles, and the only ones I know are Nuparu Mahri feet. Of course I can make custom three-clawed two-axled feet but I thought the Nuparu feet looked good here.And @Ehlekdude a Sith? Lol maybe.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!