Can Kanoka be re-used?

I've been unsure as to this, but concluded they are reusable depending on what you used them for. If the situation is such that you can go and pick the disk up again, then it can be reused.Like I said though, I'm unsure as to the official answer, this is what I think.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

my guess is that they are reusable, as the masks they can be made to seem to never run out of energy.unless i'm totally wrong about the mask thing.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Ok, so the majority of people is pointing out that they can be reused as long as they can be retrieved. I guess we will never get official confirmation as Greg left, but so far all the posts make sense.However, some have pointed out that they could run out of energy. Would that be determined from the power level of the disk?Also, could a Kanoka of Teleportation be re-used? Would it teleport with the user (assuming that you use it on yourself, like Tehutti did)?

le-koro_banner.jpg

The Toa and Great disks have been shown to be reused, but I don't know about any others. I think I read that Kanoka can be used several times until they run out of power, but maybe not. My guess is that higher level disks can be fired again, but not level one disks, etc.

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

Kanoka can be reused if the disk is not destroyed the last time you used it. While the disks do eventually run out of energy, there is enough to allow for repeated use.
That's correct. (This is in contrast to masks which never run out.) Thanks, Paleo, and the topic will now be closed. :)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)