Seeing as everyone is making Bohronicles (credit to flameman), I made one of my one, based off of Kohrak.Version 1.0FrontBackChargingFront CloseupBack CloseupPilot FrontPilot SideForward AssemblyRear AssemblyUnder the HoodWeapons and Front BladeTread Pod RemovedVersion 2.0 Pictures coming soonDesignIt's basically a snowmobile. With sharp pointy objects. And a freeze ray. And a Krana-controlled pilot. Just your average snowmobile.C & C appreciated

Edited by Makaru
Image over 100kb

Herp Derp

Well, one of them isn't actually a Bohronicle. A Bohronicle is a Matoran-sized little guy with a Krana riding a mechanical vehicle. That one is just a being that you can put a Krana in. But yeah, thanks for the positive comments! Especially since this is (I think) my first MOC I've posted.

Herp Derp

okay so i left bzp for a few days and return to found a lot of similarly named MOC on the BZP, which confuses me, just for info my MOC's name is bohrohicle, which stands for bohrok vehicle, not bohronicle, yeah i saw a guy with a MOC named bohronicle but when I see it it doesn't look anything like my MOC (and no credit) so i guess it has nothing to do with me, just the name happened to be similar, maybe you guys are confused by that, there are only 3 bohrohicle i found so far in BBC, which is mine, this one, and a red one by clickanyway i love to see another revamp of mine, i'm happy this one is a little different from mine, it really looks good as a snowmobile although it looks a bit empty below the user's seat, fill it with something, and maybe trying to bulking up the left and right sides of that bohrok head plate might help, and those onua weapon as wheel on the back are perfect ideasas for the matoran i think it's a really good job, the design is very nice i think :), so overall, great job :D