Bionicle Mafia: The Gritty Reboot That Refuses To Acknowledge Any Prev

Xaeraz

I lead a failed charge against Jazz, which backfired on me. =P
You forgot to mention that he was innocent and how Zakaro got you off of his/her tail by bribing you with bubble wrap.And I seconded the charge before turning on myself. I suspect depression.
It's his, and you both forgot to mention that the reason I needed you off my tail was because of the horrible pun a few pages back. :) :PZakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

I was going after you anyway after that, mate. xD Once I found out who the Sniper was, it was my duty to eradicate him. It just so happened it coincided right before the Cult Leader's protection ran out, otherwise, I probably would've backstabbed him instead. =PThat was a fun game; even more fun now that I have a better understanding of TF2. Hopefully if there's another Cult game, it can happen in COT, to keep the references. =)

Called it.Can I just say that the "We'll get a Mafian eventually" argument is the #1, bar none, stupidest argument I have ever seen in a Mafia game? You can't get a Mafian if you're all dead. You're currently running a 2-0 exchange rate for villagers-Mafians, and at that rate you're screwed no matter how long you take.Accusing Marluxia of being a Mafian. :w:
Because we all know this was my serious plan for serious business and not in the least bit sarcasm directed at how we whittle away at our own people.Whittle. Whittle. Whittle.I have a new favourite word in case you haven't noticed.Whittle. Whittle. Whittle.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

If you're a good guy, this isn't the best way to show it. It looks like you're trying to get yourself killed
You say that like it's a bad thing. Every Mafia game needs a suicidal villager or two. If he wants to be one then let him be.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

I was going after you anyway after that, mate. xD Once I found out who the Sniper was, it was my duty to eradicate him. It just so happened it coincided right before the Cult Leader's protection ran out, otherwise, I probably would've backstabbed him instead. =PThat was a fun game; even more fun now that I have a better understanding of TF2. Hopefully if there's another Cult game, it can happen in COT, to keep the references. =)
It's coming. We're due for Part III now anyway. I'm just trying to think of ways I can make it Bionicle-y at the same time.-ibrow

And hopefully this time people remember that dead people can't vote I totally should have lived I was one round away from winning that game aaagh=P-Teezy Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

A before E, Zkaaro. =PBlade, or Roxas, according to his false identity, was practicing with his sword on the wall around the village when the alarm sounded. Dropping the weapon to the ground, he ran to the edge to watch the spectacle. As he watched, the stone bridge leading into Ta-Koro rumbled and slid down into the lava, sealing the village of for certain."No matter how many times I see it," a voice said from behind him, "It still amuses me. They think they'll be kept safe by lowering the bridge?"Blade slowly turned to see one of his closest friends sneering at him, a machete clutched in one hand. "You!" he cried. "You're one of them?"Why yes, Blade. Surprised it took you this long. But enough talk. Have at you!" With surprising swiftness, the man in black swung his jungle knife at Blade, missing him by a few millimeters as the villager rolled out of the way and grabbed his own weapon.Sparks flew as the two weapons connected, steel against steel. The Traitor glared. Was Blade saying something to him?"Well here we are again," the villager murmured. "It's always such a pleasure. Remember when you tried to kill me twice?" Disengage. Spin blade and attack. Parry counter attack. Low kick. Reengage locking of blades. "Oh how we laughed and laughed. Except I wasn't laughing." Kick to the shin. Punch. Thrust, leap to correct for enemy dodge. Lock blades. "Under the circumstances, I've been shockingly nice.""Yes, Blade, well I haven't," the Traitor sneered. With one quick move, he knocked Blade's weapon into the air and clattering onto the ground behind him. With another, he split the swordsman's belly open. Blade keeled over and lay on the ground, his breath reduced to quiet gasps, obviously becoming more labored."You were pathetic," the man in black snarled. Blade, however, kept up his tune even as he lay bleeding out."Goodbye my only friend." "I never liked you." "Oh. Did you think I -cough- meant you? That would be funny, if it weren't so sad. Well, you have been replaced." Blade's gaze turned to his fallen blade with a tiny smile and a burble of blood as the Traitor waked away, grumbling. "I don't need anyone now. Maybe when I'm deleted, I'll stop feeling so b-"Blade's song died in his throat as his life died too. His eyes glazed over, dimmed, and shut down, leaving only the former villager in a pool of his own blood.Accusations start now.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

I WILL RANDOMLY ACCUSE CONSTRUCTMAN!Obviously, he constructed stuff to kill people.This is most likely going to get me nowhere and people may want to kill me for randomly accusing someone, but one cannot resist the urges to randomly accuse.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Portalfig's logic is the only one that makes sense so far. I vote Marluxia. Plus, he and Blade are both regular Mafia players, so that would explain the whole "friend" dialogue.

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

By all means gentlemen, I encourage you to place your faith in Lloyd. We'll see how well that pays off this time. ...Ehehehe... Whittle...whittle...whittle...Well, given I assume I can't vote for myself (Don't correct me on this one...) I'm just gonna aim my vote at Portalfig.

Edited by XI. Marluxia

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Well that's interesting, never actually expected the Mafia to target me; but that still worked fine. Until they kill me. That was an awesome scene, Xaeraz, very good job. =DAlso, well done everyone... *Slow clap* Oh, good, my slow clap processors still work. I thought they wouldn't, given that you killed me and all. Well, maybe not you, in general, but you. You know who you are. But maybe we can just put our differences aside. For science. You monster.Either way; if you could avenge my death, that'd be perfect. Do you know what reliving the moment of your death over and over is like? It's not fun, I'll say that right now.(I am having way too much fun with this GLaDOS quoting, I must say. =P)

Well, looks like voting's over. Give me some time (college stuff) and I'll have the scene.In the mean time, continue your merriment! It saddens me to see nobody accuse each other and try to figure out who is who.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun