Bionicle Mafia: The Gritty Reboot That Refuses To Acknowledge Any Prev

Xaeraz

Hey now, don't leave me out of the "hang everyone, save no one" group. Please. And here I thought my overly bloodthirsty nature in the last game I ran would account for something. :(-ibrow
#thedeadcanvote-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Hey now, don't leave me out of the "hang everyone, save no one" group. Please. And here I thought my overly bloodthirsty nature in the last game I ran would account for something. :(-ibrow
#thedeadcanvote-Teezy
No they can't. I know for a fact, because if they could, I'd say Portalfig. But I can't.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

#thedeadcanvote-Teezy
No they can't. I know for a fact, because if they could, I'd say Portalfig. But I can't.
They can in iBrow's games.Almost won as the Pyro...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Guys, can we keep discussion iBrow's game where it belongs?Also I would honestly appreciate it if the last Traitor would confirm. I'm going to go ahead and write the scene up anyway, but it'd be nice if I didn't have to remind you yet again.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Putting you all down now. Go and advertise while you can too, because I'm gonna need 30 players. xDAlso Xaeraz, I should be out of here soon, but at the moment there isn't really anywhere else we can discuss it.-ibrowEDIT: Or you could ninja me and jog my memory lol. Blog entry is cool too everyone.

Edited by Voltex

Also Xaeraz, I should be out of here soon, but at the moment there isn't really anywhere else we can discuss it.
Yeah, it's fine man, I just don't want advertising distracting from the next slaughterhouse of a scene where the Traitors poison the mayor and blow up a judge's car in preparation for an assassination attempt on the police commissioner.did I mention I'm changing the name of the village to Ta-Gotham?

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

I also try to be logical. When necessary I bandwagon though.And by necessary I mean whenever I have no clue.
So always?
Yep. Pretty much. =P
Okay, everyone, vote for Portalfig. After that epic failed last time, I have a feeling that was indeed a hint last scene. And if I'm right, then it'll avenge me in the process, so win-win. =P
Well, If you really think that that would help then... fine. Do it.Everyone vote for me next round.That way we can whittle the villagers down even more! =D

Actually, before I post the scene, I want to see something.Show of hands, people. How many are going to vote for Portalfig after the murder?

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

You have a point, Nevermore. I was going to raise my hand for Portalfig, but it's kind of silly to accuse someone BEFORE the crime.

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

But, we don't know if Portalfig did it until he's sentenced/killed. Wow. We should get a hold on our bloodlust, but... we all know that's never gonna happen. :PZakaro Kill the one who's name is Nevermore! Kill him! He wants us to live for nevermore! ... I'm hoping no-one finds this.

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

"The Captain of the Guard," the man beside Angel Bob said with preternatural calm, "Has had an extraordinarily long run of bad luck. It took him until last night to find one of us. Cigarette?" The matoran offered the speechless Bob a smoke, then shrugged as his 'companion' remained silent."Suit yourself." The Traitor lit up, taking a few seconds to inhale and blow out a perfect smoke ring, then continued. "However, the Captain's misfortune will soon be at an end. As will his life.""Wait, what?" the flustered Bob managed to squeak out, prompting a turn and a sneer from the Traitor."You heard me. Tonight, your Dearest Captain dies. Just watch." The man gestured to the Captain's guard tower in the wall. as Bob watched in horror, a light began to blossom, first slowly, then suddenly as the explosives kicked in. The dust cloud afterwards took a few minutes to settle down, but when it did, the carnage was plain to see. Bits of stone and metal rained down as the ruined tower smoked slowly, just like the Traitor still there."Delicious, that one. I could have just eaten that up." The Traitor grinned with unmatched cruelty, then sauntered slowly away as Angel Bob stared in continued shock at where the tower had once been.His reverie was interrupted as a large hunk of metal, recognizable as what had once been a Hau, crashed to earth right in front of him. Bob took one look at what remained of the mask of his friend, An Edible Explosion, and fainted.Captain of the Guard dead. Begin accusations.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

What in the Karz...?Toxicity is actually a good suggestion, though. Yes, officer, it was him! The same mask and everything! *faints*

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison