IC: Dallas (War Room)Dallas mumbled something about "those things looking friggin' sharp" and activated TouchGrind on his iTouch - he suddenly looked very invested at not watching Alex, but remained otherwise silent about the request. This should be good, one way or the other...-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Alex (War Room)The claws screamed through the air toward the technopath's face, but he didn't move. In fact, he looked somewhat pleased with himself, in his nervous sort of way.The attack looked like it was going to tear his face off, but suddenly stopped about six inches from his face, much to Julia's confusion.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Alex (War Room)"It was quite impressive, actually." Alex piped up, sliding his glasses back into position on his nose. "Marvelous, in fact. Good enough that I had a few doubts about whether that would work. I've never tested with something as sharp, and I suspect hard, as your claws, nor an attacker that actually knew what they were doing."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Alex (War Room)"Happy to oblige."He looked at the other Alex, and shrugged. "I'm not sure. From the few tests I've made, the shield seems to be roughly triangular with a three foot base. I can direct where it goes, and actually use it's edge as an offensive weapon. Like I said, that was the worst attack I've yet dared to test it with."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Alex (War Room)"I've never understood why some people like to shorten people's names when doing so doesn't make sense. I mean, 'Alex' is a logical shortening of 'Alexander', 'Will' is a logical substitute for 'William'...."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dallas (War Room)"Well, I can't be Dals, then," replied the Californian, his face growing suddenly serious. "If you can give me a nickname and I can't give you one, it's not fair."...He tried to hold in a laugh and half-succeeded.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: An hour or maybe a half hour at the least to turn a human to an element.He can like tap someone's shoulder and break their collarbone. Not every bone in their body.IC(Abbas): As the group talked, a large, muscular Mid-Eastern man entered the room. He had short cropped hair and a small beard, and was dressed simply in a black v-neck, pants, and combat boots. He currently held a glass of a dark red liquid in one hand, accompanied by a dark purple bottle in the other. He took a swallow and looked over the mutants."Morning, kids."

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: Alex (War Room)As they were coming out of the realm of powers and logic, leaving Alex's world behind, his insecurity started to return. Not in the same force, he felt a bit more comfortable around them than he had, but it was still there.He looked at Julia, with confused concern. "Are you okay?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dallas (War Room)"Um...my bad, Julia..." mumbled Dallas somewhat bashfully, backing into the corner and suddenly looking invested in what he could make his skateboard do on TouchGrind.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: FeralFeral leaned against the wall and watched as the newer X-Men showed off their powers to each other. He then stood up from the wall and grinned at them before sliding tree bone claws from the knuckles of each hand. There was no blood as his claws penetrated his skin and extended towards the floor, they had stopped bleeding years ago.Actually he barely felt anything anymore. "And I can do this." he said holding up his claws he then activated his secondary power and his claws suddenly were covered with an organic metal. "I wouldn't recommend trying to touch one of these babies when they are like this, they are razor sharp." he said.IC: Summer-flightAshlynn smiled as all of the X-Men showed off their powers, and Diety entered the room. "Well obviously I can fly, and I'm sure you've all heard my voice in your head so you know I'm a telepath, but I also have a third power, healing." she said modestly.

IC: Abbas leaned against the wall, looking over the group. He noticed Dallas, and held out his glass."Want a drink?" he asked.The teenager looked confused, and Abbas rolled his eyes."Right. Not 21. Well then," he said, eyes dropping to the glass.The liquid began to swirl and lighten, becoming crystal clear- water. Abbas re-extended the glass."Always good to keep hydrated."OOC: Wine to water- seems a bit backwards. :P

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: Alex (War Room)She wants you to go away, retreat, retreat!No. She's going to be on our team, and we can't go into missions with someone we don't know at least marginally well, now can we?Shut up, logical Alex. I hate it when you make sense.Nervously, he lightly tapped Julia on the shoulder. "I'm sorry to bug you, but are you okay?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

Name: Blake RaynkinCodename: TragedyAge: 16Gender:MaleFaction:X-Men,Power(S): Shape-shifting. The power is what it says, but he does not gain or lose mass when he shifts. He can only shift into animals, making him useful for being a tank, but no good for spying. A werewolf form is his favorite form, and one used the most. He also has a split personality, which has taken to being called Death.Appearance: John looks like the type who did all his workouts indoors. He is very pale, yet has great strength. He is of medium height, coming in at 5'7, and weighing in at 156 pounds. He isn't ripped, but he is in shape. His eyes are a pale green color when he's himself, and they become a very dark red he he is death. He almost always in wolf form as death, and has a pale fur color. As him self, his fur is a jet black. He always wears a black jacket that has a design of a wolf, and a black pair of jeans. He wear a dark red and black shoe, with white socks.Weapons: One Italian Stiletto he got from his father, and he can use it, but rarely has to.Skills: Parkour is John's favorite sport, and he practices all the time. He can be seen around the school, climbing, jumping, and running. He is also good at martial arts, having received a black belt in it. He is also very mentally disciplined.Personality: As John, he is nice guy, once you get to know him. He can seem very antisocial to some people, but he opens up to others. The ones most would call nobodies or unpopular he would be with. Can almost seem emotionless at times, making him slightly unnerving. He doesn't talk about his past, at all. You could threaten to kill him, and he will not tell you a thing.Weakness: He is mentally unstable. His split personality Death is a polar opposite of John. If John is angered to much, Death will come out, and start attacking and killing everyone in it's way. This makes John seem emotionless to other when he is fighting back DeathBio: John arrived at the school about two months ago. He has made few tries to talk to other students.John's life before he came to the school was a Tragedy, which is where he got the name from. He was bullied as a kid, and didn't take it to well. He was 12 when his powers came to him. He went wolf and mauled one of his bullies with in an inch of their life. After that he took up martial arts, to help keep him in line. He got his black belt three years later. It was his 15th birthday that every thing went downhill. He was just about to blow out the candles on his cake when someone broke in, and killed his parents. This sent John almost over the edge, and thus Death was born. It was Death that took over then, and ripped apart the murderer. After that, John lived on the run for about a year. Eventual he found his way to the school, and signed up.
Accepted!IC: FeralJohn looked over at Julia, "Your not the only one with claws." he winked, before pulling his claws back into his hands with a light SKINT sound.IC: BeastBeast looked around at his team, suddenly thinking of an idea. "Before I explain our mission I think it would be a good idea for all of you to train in the Danger Room." Beast said. He'd built the Danger room himself, so he knew everything it was capable of. "It has fully automated turrets, robots, metal arms, obstacles, and very vivid and realistic holograms that you can even kill." Beast said. "The Danger room is dangerous though, you can get hurt, but the severity of it depends on what intensity I put the room on. Starting off I'll put it on the lowest level where the lasers are only set to stun." he said. The War-room had three glass windows that overlooked the Danger room below so Beast could watch their progress while they trained. OOC: I have to go for a while, I might not be able to get on again tonight, I'm really sorry guys, but feel free to utilize the Danger room and train and stuff XD.

IC: Abbas shrugged and downed the rest of his bottle, leaving the glass with Dallas. He tossed the bottle in the air above a trash can, and as it fell it distentegrated, the glass turning to sand and falling in."Alright, looks like I'm in charge. My name is Abbas- forget all that ''Mister" stuff. My code name is... Deity," he said, throwing a glance to Beast."....But as that's oddly unspecific, I'm open to suggestions. Now, who wants to go first?"

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

OOC: Flex has given me permission to bunny Beast until tomorrow.IC: A little bit of cheerfulness returned to Julia's face."Yeah," she said, "just some bad memories associated with that particular nickname."Beast stood."Now that introductions are finished," he stated, his booming voice overcoming the others, "it is time for you to train in the Danger Room. I'm sure you're all familiar with this?"Regardless of the answer, he turned to Ashlynn and John."You two," he said, "stay here. I need to talk to you in a minute."He lumbered over to the door, beckoning the others to follow him.

67tlbk.png

IC: Alex"I suppose now would be a bad time to mention that I have absolutely no idea how the Danger Room actually works." Alex commented to Julia as he started to follow Beast. "I mean, I know how it works from a technical angle, but that's it."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Alex (War Room)"Holograms, turrets, robot arms, obstacles and lasers set to stun." Alex clarified. "And if what I've totally not read on the files that are totally impossible to hack into is true, this is one of the low settings. The high level stuff gets hairy."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dallas (War Room)"Well, we wouldn't want things to get hairy."Dallas advanced forward, following Abbas to...wherever.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME