IC: Alex (Fleeing)Alex didn't respond, ust slowly stood. His face was as pale as a ghost, and he stared into space for a solid minute.Without warning, he turned and ran. He burst out of the Danger Room, and sprinted through the halls toward his dormitory, not stopping until he reached it, and entered, slamming the door behind him. He cast his laptop into a corner, and didn't even bother removing his shoes before he collapsed into his favorite armchair.His room was a technological paradise. A massive flatscreen TV was suspended over an entertainment stand that held every major game system. His desk was right next to him, a marvel in and of itself. On top were sets of schematics, and a large package.He'd been waiting for the package for two weeks, it contained the last of the things his parents were sending him from home, ut he didn't even see it, instead staring at the far wall. He was never a confident person outside of his fields of expertise, but now he just felt small. Small and useless, and horrible. He couldn't stop seeing the attack over and over again in his mind. It was by far the worst thing that had happened, even worse than when he discovered his powers.At least then he'd deserved it. It wasn't intentional, but he'd deserved it. Any second, Beast is going to come through that door and door, and tell me to pack up my things, and get outof his school....

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: (Blake:Tragedy)Blake had also fallen to the floor, but landing on his powerful hind legs, was fine. he then shifted back to his normal form. "Any one know what just happened?"

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Beast and IC FeralBeast watched the team through the three glass windows that overlooked the Danger Room. It was funny, because as they looked at the Danger Room he could see the skyline of New York City below because of the simulation, but still it was a small contained section of the city, still only as big as the Danger Room itself. As the X-Men fought against the massive Sentinel, so far they were doing pretty good. "How do you think they are doing?" he asked his two most senior X-Men."They look like they are doing fine." John said. "Wish I was down there with them, I'd love to be tearing into that big tin-can with my claws." he said.IC: AshlynnSummer-flight watched them intently. "They are a strong group, but they could use more organization and team-work." she said. Suddenly she watched as Julia was severely harmed by Alex's invisible shield, the point of the shield stabbing into her backside.“Oh god,” She said.IC: BeastBeast saw as Pheline was injured, “I was worried something like this would happen.” He said. When the simulation was frozen Beast hit a button on the computer before him and the holograms faded away, revealing the metal floor and ceiling of the circular Danger Room once again.He turned To Diety as he burst back into the war-room. Beast got up from his chair and quickly walked over to Abbas. “Lie here down her, lie her on her front side.” He said, motioning to a cushioned bench a few feet away.“Ashlynn, hurry.” He said, turning his cat-like eyes on his first X-Men.IC: AshlynnAshlynn nodded and moved towards Pheline. “Don’t worry she will be fine, I can mend her back.” She said. She knelt by the unconscious Pheline and then placed one of her small hands on the girl’s injured back. Blood welled up through her clothes were the shield had penetrated the skin, cutting into her.Ashlynn closed her eyes and then concentrated on her powers, she thought of healing and wellness, and suddenly a bright green light began to radiate from her hands and pour into Pheline’s wound. After several minutes like this; the wound began to close, and seal, leaving behind only a faint scar and some dried blood. Ashlynn opened her eyes and slowly got to her feet, feeling drained. “She’s better now.” She said.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Alex (Dorm)Abruptly, his iPod and stereo turned on, just as they were programmed to do. Every day, they started going at the same time, typically when Alex would retire to his dorm.Cast off the crutch that kills the pain, the red flag waving never meant the sameThe kids of tomorrow don't need today, when they live in the sins of yesterdayHe stared at the door, the music barely penetrating into his thoughts.Well I've never seen us act like this, our only hope is the minds of kids,And they'll show us a thing or two,Alex blinked, and leaned forward in his chair, toward the docking station remote on his desk.Our only weapons are the guns of youth, it's only time before they tighten the nooseAnd the hunt will be on for youHe grabbed the remote, and skipped the song. Too close to reality.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: (Blake Raynkin)"I'll go and check up on him." Blake when out to find Alex, and hope that he wasn't shaken up to badly. Blake had done things he wasn't proud of, and maybe he could smypathize with him.

War...war never changes.

Great, so this is up.Editing...Name: George WalkerCodename: MadnessAge: 15Gender: MaleFaction: X-MenPower(S): Increased speed, ability to walk on walls and ceilings, telekinesis.Appearance:If you saw him, Madness would be most likely dressed in shorts and a light shirt with various pictures on it. He has black hair and wears a set of spectacles which he rarely takes off, due to him being almost half-blind without them. Is rather tall and skinny. Constantly wearing socks and a pair of sandals. Wears a black wristband on his left wrist. Occasionally seen with a pair of blue headphones on his ears or around his neck. Occasionally whistles and sometimes is seen with an erhu, books or piles of paper.Weapons: None, other than himself. If needs be, a hardwood staff.Skills: Madness physically may not seem to be a powerhouse, but he packs a powerful punch. He can do free-running and is good with a hardwood staff, which he keeps up the training although most other mutants frown upon it.He is skilled at music and drawing, but is no Picasso or Beethoven. Has a wild and vivd imagination which he attempts to keep under control.He knows basic orthopedics and acupuncture, having learnt it from his father.Personality: He is quite silent and rather intelligent. To strangers, he might seem to be antisocial. But around friends, he sometimes would goof off. Can be rather sarcastic and emotional at times when he's concentrating on something. He insists on being a good person and he empathizes with a lot of people.Weakness: His empathy makes him a target for indirect torture. People might think he's a weirdo due to him disliking strangers. Slight fear of spiders.Bio: Born in a country where people feared anything out of the ordinary, Madness developed his powers early and fled for his life with his family when he was 10. They sought refuge in the United States, but his family feared that the conflict between mutants and human would make them a target, so when they heard that there was a school for mutants, they eagerly sent Madness there.Madness is a relatively new student, and the other students still do not know who he is yet.Edited.
Now that you've edited his powers, accepted.IC: AshlynnAshlynn looked at Dalas as he came into the room and she nodded. "Yeah I healed her back, she's just knocked out, she'll wake up in a bit, with almost no pain." she said, before moving a strand of red hair out from in front of her eyes. IC: BeastBeast nodded at the other Alex. "Yes, I will go see to him. He looked very shaken up, but it wasn't all his fault, and besides she's fine now." he said. "I will bring him back and then we can commence the briefing for the mission." he said, before leaving the room. He sighed when Blake ran off ahead of him, Beast had really wanted to check on Alex by himself, but it would have to do. He moved through the mansion until he came to Alex's door to his room. His large blue fist moved up to knock on the door. IC: Feral"If only all of you guys had a healing factor like me." he sighed. "I forgot to show you that part of my powers." he said. "But I'm sure you'll see it in action soon enough." he said.IC: Destruction"You need to come with me to attack an Enforcer base. Quicksilver's orders." he said. "Come on it will be fun." he said, his yellow eyes flashing.

IC: Alex (Dorm)"Come in." The voice that echoed through the door sounded bleak, and miserable. When the door was opened, they would find him sitting in his chair. He looked up, to see who had come.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: (Blake Raynkin, Death)Blake let Beast go ahead of him. If he was told to, Blake would leave. he didn't want to make things harder for the headmaster. You should convince Beast into punishing Alex, he could of killed Pheline, and then maybe the others. Someone like that should be punished. No, alex didn't mean to hurt her, now shut up.

Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

IC: Dallas (War Room)"Yeah. Alright...thanks, Ash."Dallas sighed and wiped away some more of the blood from his nose; the fall had caused him more damage than he would care to admit, and he looked out towards the Danger Room, still leaning in the doorway and not saying a word.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Destruction NPCs: Red Storm, Tidal Surge, SwordplayDestruction grinned at his comrades excitement. "Just for a few more of our friends to come along." he said. As he said that three figures began to jog over towards them. Their names were: Red Storm, Tidal Surge and Swordplay. Red Storm was a tall man with short brown hair, and a matching goatee. He wore a grey trench-coat, a pair of black sunglasses, a crimson shirt with a black cloud on it. Tidal Surge had light blue skin, and black hair that was gelled up and pointed in different directions. He had a pair of all white eyes, and he was wearing dark clothes. Swordplay was the strangest, he wore no shirt, and a pair of armored plate-legs. He also had six arms, and six-black katanas were strapped to his back. Over his face he wore an intimidating gas-mask, and he was totally bald, with six savage scars running across his forehead."Quicksilver told us to join you." Red Storm said. Destruction nodded, "Now we can go." he said to Phorce as the group of Brotherhood mutants began to walk towards the lake that served as the portal back to New York.IC: BeastBeast pushed open the door, seeing Blake standing behind him. "Wait out here, you can walk with him back to the war-room." he told his student. He then entered the room and closed the door. Beast walked over to Alex and then sat down on his bed across from him. "Alex, you need to know that everything is alright." he said. "Summer-flight was able to heal Julia's back, and she is fine now." he said. "What happened was an accident, it only happened because all of you are new and not experienced, and unused to fighting as a team." Beast said. "All of you learned a lesson today about team-work and about your powers. If you don't think of your team, then you could wind up hurting them just as much as the villains we are trying to protect the innocent from." Beast said. "Don't worry about it Alex, no one is angry with you. Please come back to the war-room so we can begin the mission." he said, looking into Alex's eyes as he spoke.

IC: "You may have been waiting for me," a voice answered Phorce. Magnitute semingly materialised out of nowhere, though really he was just growing from his shrunken form. Much easier to get around when no-one could really see you. He joined the other Brotherhood mutants as they marched towards the lake portalIC: "Are we just going to leaver her here?" Alex asked, pointing to Julia, "I guess I'll just take her to the medical wing..."He scooped up the unconscious Pheline and started carrying her to the ward. Thankfully it was on the basement floor as well, not far to walk

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Alex (Dorm)The technopath was quiet for a long minute. When he spoke, it was not the voice of someone who had just been relieved of their worry. His tone was a mixture of relief that Julia was alright, and a heavy dose of self-directed anger. "It was my **** fault.""I'd been attacking, and then ducking behind a wall. I saw her scaling the blasted tin can, but I didn't think she'd be caught in the attack. I ducked behind the wall, and she got hit. If I'd been watching what I was doing, I could have stopped the **** attack before she was hurt."And I don't believe for an instant that no one is angry with me. They're a relatively close group, even I can see that. Most of 'em have been here for years. I'm just the new guy who hurt their friend.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Summer-flightAshlynn nodded to Dallas, "Your welcome." she said, smiling at him. When Abbas mentioned Dallas' nose she looked over at him. "Are you sure?" she asked. "I can mend that in a second." she offered. She then watched as the other Alex picked up Julia and began to take her to Ashlynn's medical ward. "Thank you so much." she said to him, starting to follow him a bit, but still waiting for Dallas' answer, "I'm a bit weak after healing her injury or I would of carried her myself." she said.IC: BeastBeast put a large clawed hand on Alex's shoulder for reassurance. "Alex its okay." he said. "The only person that needs to forgive you is yourself." he said. "As I said, no one else has an animosity for you, let it go." he said. "You can't afford to keep this inside, it could get in the way of the mission." he said.OOC: Was ninjaed, edited. I'll post with Destruction and them next post

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: (Blake Raynkin,Death)Blake had listened to Beast and stood outside. one could always hope Alex hasn't beating himself up to much. Blake had been in the same place not that long ago. And your still there.

Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

IC: Alex (Dorm)That is the biggest load of bull I've heard in a long time. He thought, but he just nodded.He stood, and started walking back to the War Room in silence, grabbing his trench coat off of it's hook.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dallas (War Room)"No, really, it's fine," he replied, giving her a slightly larger smile as he turned to face her, walking alongside her and Alex. "That was a lot of work you just did on Julia, and you're probably beat enough. It can wait."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Julia Phillips/Pheline, Medical wardJulia's eyes slowly opened, her catlike pupils contracting in response to the sudden exposure to light. She swiveled her head left and right and gathered that she had been taken to the medical ward. Abbas stood by her side."Did we win?" was the first thing she said.

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: (Blake Raynkin)"Alex wait up," Blake when to catch up with Alex. "Look, i know what something like that can do to a person, mentally. And pleas don't think im just trying to be nice. I've though stuff like this. Just don't let go to your head,eh?" Or you might end up like me.

War...war never changes.

IC: AshlynnAshlynn shrugged at Alex. "I'm sure she's fine, she just passed out from the pain." she said. But she decided to take a look in Julia's head anyway. All she saw was inky blackness, but Julia's head was perfectly fine. "Her heads is fine." she said, before releasing her hold on Julia's mind. They then made it to the medical ward, lying Julia down on a cot. She nodded to Dallas, "It was, but I still have enough strength in me to heal your nose." she smiled. Suddenly Julia awoke, she smiled at the girl. "I don't think so, but you should be feeling better." she said. IC: BeastBeast sighed, it seemed Alex hadn't taken everything Beast had said well. He got up and began to walk back towards the War-room, lost in thought. He took the elevator back down to the basement, and a few minutes later stepped back into the room before sitting in his chair, waiting for the rest of the team to arrive. IC: Destruction NPCs: Red Storm, Tidal Surge, SwordplayDestruction reached the lake, he looked over at Magnitute after he'd joined the team. "Glad you decided to show." he grunted. He then jumped headfirst into the lake, swimming towards the bottom, where a strange green light was glowing. When Destruction reached the light suddenly he felt displaced and everything flashed around him. He then swam towards the surface, his lungs burning from lack of oxygen. As his head broke through the water, he saw that he had been transported back to New York.Swordplay jumped in after Destruction, swimming to the top of the lake next to him, using his six arms to swim. Tidal Surge followed suit, he was at home in the water, he could even breath underwater, his head rose out of the water next to them. Red Storm finally swam up next to them after being transported through the portal. "I hate this mode of transportation." he said, adjusting his black glasses.

IC: Alex (On the way to the War Room)Alex finished pulling on his coat, the things he had long ago decided to wear in preparation for a mission, since he had never actually asked for, or been given, a uniform.He looked at Blake with an unreadable expression. "In my experience, psychology varies from person to person." That said, he continued walking.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: (Blake Raynkin)"True, but you shouldn't beat your self up over this. Trust me on this. It's best to forgive and forget, if you can"

War...war never changes.

IC: AlexIt didn't take him long to reach the hall both the medical ward, and the War Room were located on. He could hear the talking coming from the former, and guessed Julia was awake.With a deep breath, he walked down the hallway toward the medical ward. He stopped short just shy of the doorway, his nerves failing him. All you have to do is apologize. Just walk in, say you're sorry, and leave.Except she hates me. Hard to apologize to someone who probably hates you.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: AshlynnAshlynn sat down next to Julua. "Well the other Alex, the one without the robotic arm kind of hit you in the back with the pointed end of his force-shield, it tore open your back and you passed out." she informed. "But it was an accident, and I was able to heal your wound." she said. IC: FeralJohn stepped into the medical ward and looked at the others. "How is she?" he asked, leaning on the wall.

IC: (Blake Raynkin)Blake had followed Alex back to the War room, ready for the mission. Blake already had his mask with him. It was a common enough tragedy mask, and in a nice glossy black too.

War...war never changes.

IC: FeralFeral quickly sniffed loudly, relying on his keen sense of smell to locate the other Alex outside. "Yep he's out there all right." he said. "You know one of you should really start using a nickname." he said smugly. "Maybe Lex or something, or you could go by Alexander." he said, pointing to the Alex with the robot arm.

IC: AlexHe'd been heard. Alex's heart almost literally stopped, and his face went white. I can't do this, I can't do this.Sissy. What re you afraid of?That she'll hate me. That they'll all hate me. Every last one of them.Well, you'll never find out unless you try. Now go!Feeling like he just wanted to curl up and die, he stepped into doorway, avoiding eye contact with anyone and everyone present.

fK5oqYf.jpg