OOC: I believe I'll wait to bring in Brianne until we've left for the mission, or possibly returned. I don't want to have her rush in then go, besides, as a brand new student I don't think she'd be asked to. :PIC: Somewhere in Virginia, an armored truck weaved in and out of traffic, carrying an unconscious little girl hooked up to an IV.IC: Abbas nodded."What are we waiting for? It doesn't sound like we have much time to waste."IC: In the Savage Lands, a pale mutant sat between the branches of a tree. He wasn't hiding, and was easily visible from the ground. Isaac just wanted some time to think.He sighed as he saw his allies walk towards a portal below him, and leaped down, landing like a cat in front of them."Alright, where are you going?" asked the mutant, voice emotionless.

Edited by Toast of Awesomeness

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

Name: Daisuke AokiCodename: AzraelAge: 35Gender: MaleFaction: X-menPower(s): Telekinesis. Intagibilty (He has yet to discover his intangiblity)Appearance: Daisuke is 6'5 with short black hair and with a surprisingly light complexion. He used to dress with a large black cape, grey hood attached to a ragged mantle over his cape he wears a black mask with two white eyes and a grey mouth plate. He wears grey boots and gloves and has a black utility belt. however upon joining the X-men he revamped his costume.http://imageshack.us...0810003823.jpg/ ( New costume)Weapons: Azrael's Utility had compartments to hold several items, the contents of which change according to his needs, and often include items such as flashlights, laser cutters, underwater rebreathers, binoculars, a fingerprinting kit, remote controls for his vehicles, and more. His cape also is capable of turning into a glider allowing him limited flight.Skills: Daisuke is at peak human physical and mental conditioning, having extensively studied the sciences, technology, martial arts, detection and many other disciplines under masters of their respective fields. He can also be considered one of the foremost detectives on Earth. He is also extremely wealthy.Personality: a dark and brooding man with a personal vendetta against crime and injustice. Psychologically traumatized by his early life and days as an Assassin. He is obbsesive and will stop at nothing to achieve his goals. To the world at large he is seen as an irresponible, self abosrbed playboy, this howver is only an act to hide his Identity as Azrael.Weakness: Daisuke has only recently received his power and as a result he is not very adept at using them. And as a result relies more on his various gadgets and skills. He is very reluctant to kill anyone due to guilt from his days as an Assassin.Bio: Daisuke was the son of a wealthy Mafia don and he inherited all his father money when he died. and became a succsesfull assassin other than that not much is known of his life prior to becoming Azrael. No one knows why he turned to crime fighting. He eventually took over a large company known as Shield Corp. which funds his activities. He discovered his ablilties 2 months ago and has struggled trying to use them.OOC: I know Mutants arent supposed to use weapons and stuff but he went nearly his whole life without powers and is used to fighting with out them so I hope thats alright :P

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: BeastBeast nodded, "Good. Everyone who hasn't suited up yet, make sure you do and then make your way to the Blackbird hanger." he said, which was just down the hallway from the War-room.IC: FeralFeral left the room and walked to the locker-room next door. He stepped into the boy's locker-room and walked up to his locker. He fiddled with the lock on his locker, but realized he forgot his combination. Cursing Feral popped out a claw on his left hand and quickly covered it with metal before he slashed through the lock, cutting through the metal and freeing his locker. John opened his locker and pulled out his black and grey costume, which had been styled like his father's costume.Feral took off his clothes, and then pulled on the costume, zipping it up, and pulling on the gloves, boots and belt. Finally he reached behind him where his mask was attached to the back of his costume like a hood. He pulled his mask on, it now covered half of his face, and the filters in front of his eyes made them gleam bright red.OOC: I think most of the brotherhood is actually on the other side of the portal, and now floating away via Phorce’s power, perhaps you can have Isaac follow them through the portal and then flag them down as they are floating away so he can join them?IC: Ashlynn and Beast“Beast,” Ashlynn said suddenly. “I just felt the mind of a new mutant enter the institute” she said.“He’s new so he probably doesn’t know what to do.” She said.“Bring him here.” Beast said.“Okay.” Ashlynn said. She could easily send him a telepathic message, but she feared he’d only get lost on his way to the War-room so instead she walked through the mansion until she reached George’s door to his dorm. She knocked on the door. “Hello?” she said.OOC: Azrael is accepted. One thing though, by Shield Corp do you mean the S.H.I.E.L.D that is in Marvel canon? If so then you can’t be the owner of them, but if this is a different shield then go for it I suppose.

IC: Alex (War Room)Trying to ignore the mixture of apprehension and anticipation that was tying his stomach in knots, he carefully slipped his custom PDA and accompanying cord out of his bag, and into a pocket on his uniform.He affectionately referred to it as his 'Hackpad', and it was pretty much what the name suggested. He started walking toward the Blackbird hanger in silence.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Abbas' suit was black and grey, with the Kevlar pads and a grey good. A silver X-symbol was on his left shoulder. He took his seat in the Blackbird, and leaned back to wait for the others. OOC: I'll just have Isaac be there.IC: As Isaac floated along, he looked over to Phorce, who was propelling the group."What exactly are we doing again?," he asked, his German accent thick.

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: Alex (Blackbird)As Alex walked to the plane, he was already running a number of stylistic changes to his suit through his head. At the moment, it was fairly basic, just a black jumpsuit with an 'X' on both shoulders. Might want to run them by one of the others, though. Like Dallas said, I have zero style.He took his seat, and buckled into it. To try and ignore the butterflies that had taken up residence in his stomach, he pulled out his PDA, and started checking it over. 95% battery, latest version of my code-breaking software, touch screen interface is working, software to check for backdoors......

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Alex (Blackbird)Storage; 95% open, encryption is enabled, internet access is working, Angry Birds is still non-existent..... No flaws in the case, cable is intact.....He was acutely aware that his face was a pale, sickly shade of green. He had never before taken part in anything except a simulation, and a fairly low-level one at that. And he had screwed up. If he screwed up this time, the repercussions would be significantly more severe.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dallas (Blackbird)"Bro, I could design you a new--" Dallas started to say to Alex before realizing he was working on the Hackpad. "Whoops. Sorry. I'm gonna just...let you finish."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Alex (Blackbird)"No, no, it's fine. I was just trying to distract myself from the fact my stomach is tying itself into knots." He paused. "****. Did I just say that out loud?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: FeralJohn entered the Blackbird hanger, his eyes focused on the massive black jet that Beast had built. It was a technological marvel. He walked through the massive hanger and walked up the ramp heading into the plane. He sat down and then turned to Alex, "Hey I wanted to apologize for how I acted back there." he said. "I inherited some issues from my dad, I have an animal side that can be hard to control sometime. I'm sorry man I know it wasn't your fault and I didn't want you to be angry at me before the mission." he said, his eyes bright red because of his mask.

IC: Alex (Blackbird)"Honestly, your reaction was the one I expected. The reaction I got from everyone else was the unexpected part."He looked at Dallas. "And I'm sorry man, you were saying something?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dallas (Blackbird)Dallas chuckled lightly just before Feral started to apologize, but said nothing afterwards, his creative, sparkling blue eyes flitting between the technopath and the veteran every couple seconds."I was saying that if you wanted me to design you a suit later, I could bang out some ideas and toss 'em your way."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: (Blake: Tragedy)Blake had taken a quick look at what they give him in the locker. it was the same thing he was wearing, but it had an X-symbol on the top of the hood. He grabbed the new jacket, and then went to the BlackBird and took a seat. his mask was on, so no one could see his face.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Dallas (Blackbird)"Lack of style?" Dallas asked, ruffling his customized, lightweight hoodie that doubled as the top half of his costume - of his design, of course - and grinning. "Bro...I got you."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: AzraelIt was a gloomy night, three men stood on a roof top one of them carrying a strange box...A tall muscular one spoke up "Be careful with that". "Get off my case Cha-" as if by pure malice a shorter one tripped and dropped the box... Pouring out of it were numerous disk's "You cool dude" he bent over to help pick up the dropped goods. When all of a sudden a strange shadow flew over them "What was that!" the two men quickly pulled out there guns. "Ahh relax it's you imagination" The third one said...A minute later he felt a tapping on his shoulder "What the-" He turned around only too see a fist flying at him the impact knocking him out cold. the two other men looked over only too see a person garbbed in a large black cloak with a grey hood and strange mask bent over the third man. Without a moments hesatation the open fired on the attacker. The attacker easily dodged the shots and leaped towards them slamming there heads to the ground overpowering them. His job done he walked away. However the tall one wasnt finished yet he got up and threw a powerfull punch at the attacker only for it to be blocked with ease. "What th-" A punch broke his sentence and sent him straight to the ground. The door brust open three policemen guns inhand came running out only too see three men down and the Attacker standing on the edgo of the roof. "Halt" and officer shouted. But to no avail the attacker jumped off the roof and his cape tightened up and he flew away. The officer looked around "Look's like Azrael's work alright" another one spoke up "Of least he didnt hang them up high like last time" the third one laughed "I remember that, we had to call the fire department to et em' down". The first one spoke up "Lets just get these guys into a nice cell". OOC: Cookie for you if you know what this scene was based off of (Hint: not Marvel). And yes Shield Corp. is not S.H.E.I.L.D

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

OCC: Batman?IC: (Blake: Tragedy)"Was never one for looking sytlish. as long as I look ok, im good."

War...war never changes.

IC: Dallas (Blackbird)"We as a species have evolved beyond slashing and maiming things," Dallas replied quietly, already sketching out an idea on his iPad that he'd brought with him. "I prefer to vent through a more artistic medium."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Alex (Blackbird)Sending the tension between the two, Alex shut up, and leaned back. He looked around, trying to make sense out of the group.Dallas he could at least comprehend, though not necessarily understand. There had been people like him back at school, the people who took every art class in the place, and sought out more. Alex was relatively easy to understand, though he didn't know him very well yet. he seemed to have a food sense of humor. Blake seemed to have some hidden issues.John and Julia just confused him, for different reasons. John for his seemingly random moods swings, and Julia for how easily she had forgiven him.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dallas (Blackbird)"Just because we're mutants doesn't make us warriors," replied Dallas, flicking his eyes upward briefly as he sketched out a lightweight trench coat that Alex could wear on missions; his bright blue eyes shone as he worked, and his brow was furrowed in thought, but his investment in the current conversation was clear. "People always have an inherent fear of that which they don't understand. Give them time; someday, we'll coexist. Just you wait."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Yup based it off the Pilot episode :PIC: AzraelAzrael glided through the city of Tokyo he had come here for mainly business deals with a Japanese company. He also came too stop smuggling ring of stolen military programs. He approached a Hotel landing on the roof he quickly changed into civilian clothing and hid his costume in a bag he left on the roof. He quickly made his way into his Hotel room he was expecting a representative of the Manufacturer to show up. No sooner the intercom rang, "Mister Aoki-Sama someone is here to see you" He got up "Let him up". A few minutes later he heard a knocking on the door a young woman with short black hair and glasses dressed in a suit and a skirt a little too short for Azrael's comfort stood there. "Aoki-Sama I’m from Taragawa Industries" The lady said. "Ahh yes won’t you come in". "Arigato" the woman said walking in."Now onto business my employer sent me here to set aside a few minor things before he speaks with you himself" Daisuke noticed the bag with his costume and kicked it under the bed "Ahh yes of course" He said "I believe the terms of a takeover have been rather exaggerated, I merely seek a partnership with your Company" The young woman took a seat on the bed taking out a small notebook and a pencil "Mhm yes that’s good-" she said while writing something on the pad. "Also I would like to avoid being associated with the Military aspects of your company". The woman put down her pencil "may I ask how come?", "It’s just that I don’t like violence". "Aww that’s so sweet of you". Daisuke took a seat beside her "You think?" he questioned. The woman spoke up again "yes most men I know can’t get there minds of fighting". "Really?" "Yes" she said with a kind smile on her face "I heard you were stuck up Aoki-sama but your much more kind then I thought". Daisuke wasn’t surprised most representatives’ were suck up's but this one kind of got on him. "Umm thank you, will that be all?" The lady put back he notebook in her bag "Yes I think so she got up and walked over too the door "Thank you for your time Aoki-Sama".Daisuke got up "The pleasure was mine" He got up as well "What is your name again?" The young woman answered "My name is Chihiro Uriarte". "You’re part Spanish?" Daisuke asked "Yes very keen of you Aoki-sama". Daisuke walked up to her "Very well then I hope you have a nice night Chihiro" "I know I will..." she replied in a flirty voice. “I hope you mean what I think you mean." Daisuke responded in an equal tone of voice. Chihiro took a step closer to him "You bet I do" She subsequently pushed Daisuke onto the bed....OOC: And cut right there oh the Joy of establishing your Character as a playboy... I hate it :P Anyways I wont really start posting till three days something came up.

Edited by Deltus

IC: FeralFeral shrugged, "I see your point." he said. "Though I'm not so sure, the X-Men have been fighting for years and years and still mutant and human relations are worse then ever." he said.IC: Ashlynn and BeastAshlynn heard footsteps in the hallway outside Madness' room and saw that it was Beast. "I'll talk to him, you go begin the mission." Beast said. Ashlynn nodded and then passed Beast, heading back to the Blackbird hanger. As she stepped into the massive hanger she walked straight towards the Blackbird jet. She climbed aboard and then sat down in the pilot seat, careful to fold her wings in a way that the seat did not damage them. She looked around at the team, not seeing Alec. "Where's Alec?" she asked. IC: Destruction"We're going to go attack the Enforcer base, shake them up a bit." Destruction said to Isaac, turning his eerie yellow eyes onto his fellow mutant.

IC: Isaac's eyes flashed red in reply."Well, that sounds like it was extremely well thought through," he replied, his voice betraying just a hint of sarcasm.OOC: Deltus I know I'm not staff but you should really tone that down a bit....And are you seriously just pulling in batman?IC: Abbas glanced back, looking for Alec."He should be coming, he was getting dressed."OOC: Hey Power, I know you won't see this for a while, but in the future can we just have Alec come along for things like this without you saying so? Your timezone really slows things down. :P

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

OOC: I agree you do need to tone down the play-boy thing. Also... yeah I'm not too keen on you just slightly changing Batman to fit this RP, I mean he seems like Batman so far, not a mutant.IC: West (Enforcer base, NYC) NPC Agent SkullWest eyed the monitor attached to the wall of his office curiously. Three days and no mutant activity at all; he liked to believe that his men did good work, and that there were no more mutants left to hunt, but that would have been far too easy. If his job as head of the Enforcers branch taught him anything, it was that nothing was ever as easy as you would hope. West was a middle aged man at 38 years old, though you wouldn't know it from looking. He was a broad, fit man with deep grey eyes and a head of short brown hair, the graying at his sideburns the only hint of his true age. He opened up his laptop to read through any new messages he received.West's door hissed open just as he finished responding to his last message. Agent Skull walked in, holding several thick documents.Skull was an average looking man, with strong features, and brown eyes hidden behind pitch black sunglasses.He wore an open waist coat, revealing a shirt and tie underneath with black dress pants and combat boots.The handle of a pistol was visible behind the flap of his coat, holstered in an easy to reach spot at his side.“Mission logs.” He said calmly. “Just took out my eighth mutant today; downtown Manhattan.”“Eight? You took them on alone?” West asked. He wasn't really surprised. Skull was a high ranking Enforcer, and he'd earned his spot.He skimmed through the logs, all about several unregistered mutants and how Agent Skull found, tracked, and killed each one; all except for one mutant.“One got away?” West asked as he stored the mission logs into his desk.“He got lucky.” Skull said defensively. He didn't like mutants escaping on him. It was bad for his reputation. “He can teleport, name’s Jeremy Wagner though. He teleported away before I could get a clear shot.” Skull explained. West nodded. “Don't pursue him just yet.” He said.“Let's see if he's got any friends. If he turns up again with some more mutants, I'll send you down with a squad to do some cleanup.” West continued.“And just what am I supposed to do in the meantime?” Skull asked with a cocky smirk. He didn't like to wait. West responded with a smirk of his own. “Heck if I know, get a hobby.” IC: Destruction NPCs: Red Storm, Swordplay, Tidal Surge, Enforcer gruntsDestruction and the other mutants soon reached the city via Phorce's power. They floated past large buildings and over insane traffic as Destruction pointed out the way to the Enforcer base. Soon it was in sight, a massive building that dominated the NYC skyline, and had security posted outside 24/7."Time to play boys." Destruction said, dropping onto the pavement near the building. Before the guards could react he unleashed a blast of energy from his hands, blasting one of the guards into the air.Red Storm landed next to him and summoned his powers of wind, he then unleashed them, hitting a guard in the chest with a blast of air. Swordplay drew six blades and then charged forward, slashing through one of the guard's high-tech rifles with ease, before cutting him in half with his blades. Tidal Surge landed near them and unleashed a jet of water, smashing a guard into a wall.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: AshlynnAshlynn smile and looked back at Alec who was in his seat. "I didn't build this thing, take that up with Beast." she said. "Everyone, make sure you buckle up, we're taking off." she said. She fired up the engine of the jet and it hummed to life. She then began flipping several switches as she readied the jet for flight. The jet began to roll through the massive hanger bay, towards the massive bay doors. She hit a button on the dash and the auto-mated bay doors responded and then quickly parted, revealing the sunlight beyond. The plane picked up speed as it began to roll down the runway that was outside the hanger bay, until it suddenly took off into the air, hurtling with amazing speed as it cut through the sky, heading for the clouds. IC: FeralJohn had already buckled his seat, he sat calmly as the jet veered off into the sky. "Got to love how fast this thing can go." he said when the jet began to go towards its maximum speed.

OOC: Posting another personal character for approval.Name: Unit A1-000Codename: Mark VII/Hunter UnitAge: Less than a yearGender: N/A, though is programmed to act masculineFaction: EnforcersPowers: Flight via a system of rockets and advanced stabilizer technology. Also able to detect mutant DNA in any individual. Its optic sensors are equipped with additional modes such as x-ray vision and thermal imaging. It's exterior paneling is equipped with an advanced camouflage system that allows it to become nearly invisible, though this uses a lot of energy.Appearance: It is similar in appearance to the original Mark I Sentinels. However, it is much smaller and more humanoid. When its cloak is not active, it is primarily a metallic violet color with gold highlights around the joints and "face."Weapons: It primarily uses the concussive blasters in its hands, however, it is also equipped with other weapons: miniature rocket launchers in its arms that can fire explosives as well as tranquilizer darts, a powerful precision laser in one shoulder, and a missile pod in its stomach. It can also release a powerful beam from its reactor, though this drains its energy greatly. Due to its small size and humanoid build, it can use the weapons human Enforcers are typically equipped with.Skills: Its main purpose is to capture or, if necessary, kill unregistered mutants, and it generally excels in that field. Its programming is a tier above other Sentinels, allowing it to formulate advanced tactics and strategies. Personality: None.Weakness: It lacks the heavier armor of its larger cousins and is very fragile as a result. Its more powerful functions also take a toll on its energy levels.Bio: After the near-eradication of the X-Men and Brotherhood 17 years ago, the US government realized the destructive effect powerful mutants like Jean Grey could have on the world. Thus, they gave West Sheen, the leader of the enforcers, a large amount of funding and Project Hunter was born. Almost 16 and a half years later, Sheen's scientists finally created the first Hunter Unit, A1-000. However, this exhausted their funds and resources, and as a result, only one could be made. While the Enforcers attempt to gain enough money to mass-produce the body type, they've sent the first unit out with one goal: destroy all mutants!IC: Jordan Phillips/Phorce, Enforcer baseJordan made a large field of increased gravity around the approaching guards, sending them through the floor below them."This is almost too easy," he cackled.

67tlbk.png

IC: (Blake:Tragedy)Blake had strapped in, and it was probably for the best. " This bird has some speed."

War...war never changes.

IC: Alex (Blackbird)"This thing is a technological marvel." Alex commented, his head cocked to the side. He was going through the specs of the plane, as they just streamed into his head.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Oh right, Brotherhood stuff. Missed thatIC: Magnitude had gone big, and was standing around four stories tall. At that kind of height there wasn't much the guards could do to stop him as he just stomped his way through them. Occasionally he would use his gauntlets to unleash shrinking particles onto his would be attackers, miniaturising them to the size of ants. He didn't need to do more than that, since humans that small were easy prey for things like actual ants.He turned his gauntlets on the face of the fortress itself, this time using enlargement particles. As one wall of the building started to grow it tore apart its connection with the other walls and started to crumble under its own weight

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Summer-flightAshlynn continued to pilot the Blackbird as it hurtled away from New York State towards Pennsilvaniya, where Ashlynn had detected the little girl using Cerebro earlier that day. "This is going to be just like a Danger Room simulation, except obviously its for real. People can get hurt, so be careful." she told the team. IC: Destruction (Outside Enforcer base)Destruction grinned as the mutants began to attack the Enforcer base. Suddenly more Enforcer's began to stream out of the base, wearing combat armor, and equipped with rifles with laser sights. He began to dodge rounds of fire from the Enforcer's as they peppered the street with bullets. He roared and then unleashed an yellow orb from each hand. They hurtled towards to Enforcer's, catching them in the chest, and exploding, killing them instantly. He felt a bullet go through his armor and go into his shoulder. Destruction ignored the pain and then unleashed another explosive orb.IC: West NPC SkullSkull was about to give a smart mouthed reply when an alarm blared, and the building began to shake as a wall crumbled. "The heck--" West said, surprised. He checked the camera to see a group of soldiers had been attacked by a group of mutants outside."Looks like I found you something to do." West said.Skull put his sunglasses into his coat pocket and put his mask back on. "Good. Seems like they are with the Brotherhood. That'll make for a nice little workout." Skull said, smirking behind his skull-mask. He drew his pistol and headed for where the battle was."What's going on, boys?" Skull asked the guards who were firing at the mutants. "Intruders! Mutants! Out of nowhere!" He yelled as he slammed a clip into his rifle. Skull looked at the mutants and scoffed. "When the heck are you punks gonna be an actual challenge?" He asked in an annoyed tone. He aimed right between the Phorce's eyes, and pulled the trigger.