IC: Alex (Combat)Alex threw a look over his shoulder at Abbas. "Back me up."Without waiting for a response, a ran toward's the middle truck in a zigzag pattern, keeping his shield between him and the trucks. Upon arriving, he used it to stab into the door, and twist, tearing it open.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC Grunting after being hit in the stomach, Shawn grabs his burger and then yells out "You want the super burger back..........EAT IT!!!" Jamming his super burger in Terry's face. Afterwards he gets pulled off by Kevin. Shawn lands on the ground, he then gets up and looks at Terry and says " It was a pleasure doing lunch with ya." He then walks over to the pretty lady to check if she is ok, brushing some of her hair off the side of her face.

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

OOC: Is it just me, or is Shawn being a total creep to that girl? :PIC: As his eye contact had been broken, Skull could move his arms again.Isaac's eyes narrowed as he sprinted at the car, faster than any human.IC: Abbas reached the back of a truck, and tapped the door. The locking mechanism turned to sand, and it fell open, revealing an unconscious little girl on a medical bed, and an armed guard. Abbas dragged the man out, silencing him with a quick blow to the head. He reached over the girl, quickly removing her IV. Her eyes fluttered open....And then Abbas found himself floating in the air, his suit bunched in the front as if held by a fist. A snarl came from the air in front of him, before he was thrown headfirst out of the van by an invisible force."****."

Edited by Toast of Awesomeness

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: Summer-flight, NPC EnforcersSummer-flight flew over to the van with Alex, when he pulled open the doors, all they found were another seven armored Enforcer's. "Alex get down!" she yelled, swooping down and shoving him out of the way as the Enforcer's opened fire, bullets exploding into the road behind them. Out of each of the car's two Enforcer's jumped out from the front, pointing their weapon's at the mutants. "They are trying to rescue her! Kill them!" one of them yelled before opening fire at Abbas. IC: FeralFeral sliced off the hand of the Enforcer he'd been attacking, lost in his blood-lust and rage, he then jabbed his claws into the man's chin, and through the top of his head. He took three more shots to the chest before he jumped out of the van, the Enforcer's hot on his heel's, firing bullets at him. He dodged left then right and then whirled around, slashing at the nearest Enforce, cutting open his stomach, before he then decapitated him with a powerful slash, blood staining his claws.IC: Summer-flight"FERAL! No!" Ashlynn yelled as she saw him murdering the Enforcer's in cold blood. His animal side had been awakened, she'd seen him like this before. She kicked the first Enforcer to climb out of the van before her in the chest, and then slammed a punch into his gut. She then tore her way into his head, quickly shutting him down with a single thought and knocking him out. IC: NPC SentinelsSuddenly the sky was filled with the hulking form of four massive Sentinels, things had just gotten hairy. The Enforcer's had called for backup. The massive androids landed around the battle, and pointed their palms at the mutants. "Unregistered mutants detected, cleansing protocol activated." then they began to unleash their massive blasts of energy straight at the mutants and the trucks.OOC: I have to go soon, but these guys should keep you busy. Try not to kill all of the Sentinels without me ;p. I leave Zyke in charge if he get's back on.IC: SkullSkull felt his arms return to normal. Swearing he raised himself over the roof of the car and began to fire at Isaac as he ran right at him.

OOC: Ninja'dIC: Alex (Combat)Which meant that when Alex's door opened, a hail of bullets flew out at him.He brought his shield back as fast as he could, but some of them got through. He howled as two of them buried themselves in his shoulder.But of course, it was just his luck when the Sentinels arrived. "Oh, son of a-" He dove to the side, and kept his shield in the way and groaned as he hit the ground. He brought his shield back around just in time to block another barrage of bullets.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Abbas leaped back towards the van, but found himself held aloft, this time by two invisible arms. He looked past, where a scared little girl was standing."Who are you?" she asked, voice trembling."My name is Abbas. I'm here to help you-"And that's when the Sentinels appeared.****.IC: Isaac ducked, sliding along the ground under the shots. He reached the car, flipping over it and grabbing Skull. He quickly broke the wrist holding the pistol, letting it drop, before holding the man aloft, bringing his arm back for a rib-breaking punch.

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: JuliaJulia had followed right behind Alex out of the Blackbird. She used her catlike reflexes to weave in and out of the weapons fire, then dove to Alex's side as he fell to the ground. She saw blood and assumed the worst."Oh god," she cried, "are you alright?"IC: Hunter UnitThe Hunter opened its abdominal cavity and fired the six missiles that lie inside. Two collided with the explosive blasts while four screamed through the air towards Destruction.

67tlbk.png

OOC: Ninja'd again. :PIC: Alex (Combat)"Get down!"In one motion, Alex propped himself up on one elbow, and tackled Julia out of the way of the next burst of gunfire. His teeth were gritted, and tears welled in the corners of his eyes, like blood welled from his shoulder.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Is it that big of a deal? I mean all it really takes is him to squeeze it hard enough. It's not like it's permanently crippling.I know that technically it's auto-hitting, but without minor ones like that, RPG fights go nowhere. It's just a constant battle of shoot-and-dodge, with no one gaining the upper hand. I'm just trying to be a little realistic. :PIC: Abbas spoke quickly."These men are called Enforcers- they took you from your home. Me and my friends are here to rescue you, but I need you to trust me. Do you know what's holding me?""Bubba," replied the girl simply."Okay, well does Bubba listen to you?""Yes.""Can you ask him to put me down?"She nodded. "Down, Bubba."Abbas was suddenly released, and landed heavily on the ground. He looked past the truck to the battle, which had just gotten a lot more intense, thanks to the Sentinels.He glanced back to find Amy floating in the air, doubtlessly held by Bubba. She looked at him accusingly."Bubba doesn't trust you."Abbas pointed to the Sentinels."Either he needs to trust me or he's going to have to fight them on his own."Amy grudgingly nodded."O-kay. We'll go with you."

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: Alex (Combat)"In answer to your earlier question, I'll live." Alex said, keeping his shield between the Enforcers, and the two mutants. He stood, trying to ignore the searing pain in his shoulder. "Hopefully. Your arm okay?"His eyes continuously swept between the Enforcers, and the Sentinels towering above them.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Alex (Combat)Alex nodded, and moved his shield just in time to block a hail of bullets from the remaining Enforcers. "Alright, I am thoroughly sick of these guys."With a flick of his wrist, his shield plowed into the soldiers, knocking them over. Alex darted forward, and slammed his knee into one of the still standing soldier's gut, and smashed his fist into his jaw, knocking him out. His shield circled around behind him to block several more shots.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Alex (Combat)Alex yowled, as a bullet slammed into his back. With a low growl, he whirled, and kicked his attacker between the legs, and then punched him, and broke his nose.He stumbled back, feeling blood staining the back of his uniform. He covered his retreat with his shield, and looked at Julia. "We really do need to get out of here. We've got the girl, let's grab the gang and run." His voice was tinged with pain. "With my luck, the next shot will find something important."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Alex (Retreat to the Blackbird)Oh, man. That last one got you good, didn't it? Adrenaline is keeping you going, but that won't last long.....He tried to run toward the Blackbird, but it was more of a disjointed jog. He kept the shield at his back, but it wasn't big enough to protect his whole back. He kept it up near his head to prevent any fatal shots.But the Enforcers didn't want to let them leave with their prize, and kept firing. A lucky shot hit the back of his thigh, and he gritted back a scream as he forced himself to keep running.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:"What."He had just stepped inside the lunchroom to find total chaos. Something about burgers? And why are people making out in public? Ah, never mind."This is mad." Madness walked over to get some salad. He didn't feel like any meat today.OOC: Still open for interaction. Somebody in the mansion?

"Wer Traumt?"

OOC: I guess I amIC: Its okay he said as Terry walked away, I'm Kevin but most people call me Surge and your name is? he said while looking at Shawn

Edited by Dr. Vengeance

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC: JuliaJulia took a deep breath and pried the bullet out of her shoulder with her claws with a pained wince. She flew out of the Blackbird at incredible speed and stopped herself right next to Alex."Figured you could use a hand," she said, putting her arm around his shoulder and helping him back to the plane. Once they were safely inside, she let go of him and plopped down into a seat."Now you owe me double."

67tlbk.png

IC: Alex (Blackbird)Normally, he'd have said something clever. Like "Well, at least I didn't stab you this time." or "With my luck, it'll be triple soon." Even something simple, like "I guess I do."Under the circumstances, all he could manage was a pained nod. He was bleeding from four bullet wounds, two in his shoulder, one in his back, and one in his leg. He was no stranger to pain, and it was the only reason he wasn't screaming, but man did he want to.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Nero chuckled as he wheeled to his intended table to settle down and eat. There was never a dull day at the institute, and the scuffle between Shawn and Terry provided just the kind of show Nero was looking for to ward off any oncoming bad moods.OOC: As was earlier stated "I'm back!" *Ahnuld Voice*.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC:Having taken enough salad to satisfy the hunger of ten rabbits, Madness went to find a place that was quiet enough, yet not far from the excitement. However, it seemed as if he was about to eat standing up.He looked around, hoping to find an empty spot.

Edited by TradTheMentalist

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Abbas led the little girl into the jet. She floated sideways behind him, as if being held. He pointed to Julia and Alex."I know you're hurt, but watch her please. I have to go get everyone. And keep the stealth on the jet."OOC: I'm assuming it's in stealth mode, or the Sentinels would target it first. :P

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

OOC: Nah lol he was just checking up on her.........after all that craziness :-PIC: Shawn looks at Terry confused, as he thinks to himself *I guess he has not been taught the art of sarcasm* Just as he was finishing up his thoughts Kevin spoke to him, startling him he immediately grabs a piece of chicken and says "You're his hired thug!!" *looking at Kevin* Then he looks at the stolen chicken takes a huge bite out of it and puts it back on the plate it came from. Then he turns to Kevin again and says "Sorry dude, I'm Shawn. I'm new to this insane asylum :-P so I am still getting use to it, but I must say the femme population is preeeeetttyyyy good * whispering that into his ear* So with that I bid you adieu. Me and this fine lady here *extends his hand and she accepts* are on our way to the pool ;-)" clearly not knowing where he is going.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

IC: When Hunter had started firing his concussion blasts, magnitude just used his shrinking powers to drop down and avoid them. So the tranqs also missed him, aimed as they were for his giant-form's neck. He reached human size but get going down until he was about the size of an insect. Unnoticed he scrambled across the ground until he was behind the robot Hunter, now attacking Devastation. Then he started growing again, aiming a fist the back of the robot's head-a fist that was growing larger by the second and moving at speed due to Magnitude's increasing sizeIC: Back at the trucks, Bionix was laying down what he liked to think of as 'covering fire'. He was using his arm in blaster mode to return fire at the Sentinels, though as he could only fire a few shots to the Sentinel's continuous beams he was a bit out-classed. He was staging a slow retreat to the jet, trying to stop the Sentinels or Enforcers from just shooting down their only retreatWhere's parallel-universe me? he thought, Technopathy would come in real handy against the giant robots right about now

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: yeah the jet is stealthedIC: FeralFeral continued slashing his way through the Enforcers unti they all lay dead on the ground, blood sloaking his claws and costume. He looked up at the Sentinels narrowing his red eyes for a moment. He turned to see Ashlynn standing next to him. "We need to take them out if we hope to escape." he said his earlier bloodlust was gone replaced now with an urge to survive and save his team. "Get me up there Ash." he said. She simply nodded and then grabbed Feral's shoulders and lifted him off the ground, she then flew him straight at one of the Sentinels dodging a beam of energy shot from its palm, before dropping Feral off near its neck. Feral dropped into the Setinel's neck, his claws tearing trough it's metal hide and keeping him suspended. "Die you oversized tin-can!" he roared as he began to hack into its neck with his metal claws, slashing and slashing and going deeper into the robot.

OOC : You learn something new everyday, I am in an office and I just found out I can post from my phone.IC: Before Shawn walks off to wherever he thinks the pool is, he looks back with a slightly saddened face as he thinks to himself.*The head masters will not be happy about the mess the super burger caused.*

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

OOC: Shawn, just wondering, is English your first language?IC: Abbas nodded, and sprinted back outside, to where he saw Feral slashing away. He glanced around- it seemed all the Enforcers were dispatched. There wasn't much he could do for the Sentinels down here....He raised his hands and closed his eyes, focusing. The glass in the cameras that served as the Sentinels' eyes began to crack, before shattering completely. Blind, the machines fought aimlessly as Abbas planned his next move.IC: Julia and Alex heard the clicking of claws on metal as Amy floated by them. She was set down standing up at the back of the jet. The air in front of her seemed to ripple, and a low growl came from it. The fact that something was there was further confirmed when one of the seats began to warp, as if something very strong was squeezing it.

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: Alex (Combat)The Sentinels. Those still need to be defeated....Fighting down the urge to scream, he leaned forward in his seat. Sentinels. Skyscraper sized robots, want to kill us. Too tall to get to an access panel to hack them. They do send and receive data..... That's it.He looked at the invisible space Bubba occupied, unimpressed. "Kid, tell your invisible demon friend to sit down and shut up, I'm trying to get all of us out of here alive. And he's making it hard to think."The Hackpad doesn't have a big enough range, or a strong enough signal. I need parts to make a booster. Where can I get those parts. A grin climbed onto his face despite the pain, and the memory of what he needed climbed into his head. The trucks each had a GPS. I can use that to boost the Hackpad's range..... Should work.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: AlexAlex inhaled sharply. I am sick, and tired of this. I am already stressed out to here, I do not need a little girl's souped up imaginary friend to deal with."Little girl, I want you to listen to me very carefully. There are three very big robots out there. I'm sure you've seen them. They want to kill every last one of us, including you and your friend here. They are here to do things much worse than say the s-word."A gleam came into his eyes as he stared down the creature in front of him. "If you don't let me down, then it is very possible that people will die."

fK5oqYf.jpg