IC: Alex Alex didn't comment, standing and shooting Bubba a glare. Without another word, he ran down the ramp, and toward the now long-abandoned trucks. Pain, pain, pain, frick. Gotta keep going. We could barely handle one Sentinel in the simulation, and now there are three. Which means someone's got to level the playing field.He tripped about halfway there, and fought back to his feet. He started running forward again, each step with his right leg forcing a groan from his mouth. He slammed into the side of the truck, and reached into cab, and ripped the GPS off the dashboard. ****, this hurts. Good thing they didn't shoot my fingers.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: As Alex got the first GPS, he was again hoisted into the air. Though he tried to fight it, Bubba's grip was tight. The creature didn't roar though- instead he ran to the next truck, another arm ripping the door off the hinges while the two holding Alex gently deposited him in the seat.

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: Alex Alex looked surprised, but nodded to Bubba. Alright. First pry open this casing..... There it is. The transmitter. That's what I need.... Then these wires, and that cable port..... Alright, jury rig those together, and plug the Hackpad into that......Good. Now, open the Scrambler function.....Alex crowed with triumph, even though he then winced with pain.Slowly, he slid out of the truck cab, and aimed the device at the nearest Sentinel. He had turned the guts of the GPS into a booster for the Hackpad's range, and thus extending the range of the scrambler function. He had built this little piece of software for occasions when he needed to disrupt the operational function of a machine. And boy, do I ever.Hope this works. He thought, as he pressed the button to activate the device.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Alex"Time to get back to the plane." Alex stood, and tried to take a step forward, only to fall flat on his face.His head spun, and it was all he could do to keep the Hackpad aimed properly. He moved his shield over himself, and felt his consciousness slipping away. "Guess it's up to luck now....."Moments later, the technopath lost consciousness completely. The Hackpd kept working, for he had propped it up on some debris before he passed out.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: NPC SkullSkull winced as the mutant broke his wrist, his pistol falling to the ground. “You’ll pay for that.” He managed before staggering back from a rib-cracking punch. He’d broken his ribs before; it was only a minor set-back. Skull coughed up some blood, and then charged in, attempting to deliver a spinning fly-kick to Isaac’s skull, and then ram the fist of his unbroken hand into the side of his cheek with all of his might.He then jumped back, grabbing the fallen pistol with the other hand. He took aim at Isaac, only to see the six-armed mutant charging toward him. Skull grimaced and then shot the mutant in the foot, and then sent three more bullets into three of his six arms.IC: Summer-flightSuddenly Ashlynn noticed Alex crumple to the ground, uncosious. She then watched as some invisible force picked him up and began to carry him towards the Blackbird. She reached out with her mind, sensing something strange, there was a mind there, but it was heavily defended, almost as if it wasn't real. But she sensed a single name: Bubba. That was when she realized it was the manifestation of the little girl Amy's mutant powers. Ashlynn swopped down near them on her wings, landing on the ground and turning to the invisible Bubba. "Bubba, I'm a friend and you need to give Alex to me." she said. "He's hurt, and he's bleeding, I can heal him. If you don't give him to me then he'll die." she pleaded. IC: FeralFeral continued to slash into his Sentinel, his mouth open wide as he roared like a wild wolverine, his pronounced canine teeth glinting in the sunlight. He roared like a wild wolverine as he slashed into the metal Sentinel's neck, again and again, shards of the purple metal embedding itself in Feral's hands and arms, but he didn't seem to notice.He continued to slash and slice until he'd created a large enough hole in the Sentinel's neck that he could actually crawl inside, which he did. Once inside the Sentinel Feral found himself in a world of jagged metal, wires, and flowing electricity from torn wires. Feral ignored the pain as the electricity was pumped into his body, his metal claws magnifying it. He'd heal once he was finished, but the pain was intense. Feral felt blood leak out of his nose and ears as he continued to slash through the giant metal cord that was what seemed to be the Sentinel's equivalent of his metal skeletal neck. Once Feral had slashed his way all the way through he continued to slash. Finally he delivered one final powerful slash with both arms, and he tore himself through to the other side. He broke through the metal and began to fall through the air. He twisted around and watched as the Sentinel staggered, electricity pumping out of its gaping wound, before its head became to heavy and the metal around it tore as the head fell off, crashing into the earth, and landing on one of the remaining trucks.Feral hit the ground hard, landing on his feet. He felt his legs snap instantly, going at odd angles as he lied on the ground. Feral cried out in pain as he watched the headless Sentinel stagger and then fell to its knees before crashing into the earth, Feral felt the earth shake from the impact. Slowly he snapped his legs back into place, waiting for his healing factor to kick in so he could walk again. As he waited he looked down at his chest, seeing only bullets holes and dried blood on his costume, his body had pushed the bullets out of him and healed the wounds over. Feral then staggered to his feet when he could walk again."GET OUT HERE!" he called to his fellow X-Men. "We can't take off until these things are dead!" he roared, before launching himself at the next giant robot's foot.

IC: Dallas (Pennsylvania)A sound rippled through the air like that of an EMP going off, and Dallas burst forward from his perception ripple, jumping with lightning speed and landing in front of the headless Sentinel. He started to lift the robot's mangled, destroyed arm and pulled, pulled, pulled, until the arm came flying loose. It was as large as Dallas and probably as heavy, so after failing to lift it, the timeshifter decided to leave it on the ground took some of the cords that looked important in its arm and yanked.The piece of the Sentinel shot back with a dull roar as a laser beam cut the ground in front of it, searing through the feet of one of the still-functional Sentinels and sending it plummeting to the ground. As the robot toppled with an earthshaking roar, the laser beam kept going, cutting it down the middle and then finally slowing as Dallas let go of the cords, crowing in triumph."Holy ****!" yelled the artistic young mutant. "Yo, John, did you see that ****? You saw that, right!?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Alex moved toward Ashley, and as she took Alex she could feel the creature's smooth, hard skin and sharp claws. Huge footprint followed it as it walked off before breaking into a run. They disappeared as it left the ground, but suddenly huge slashes appeared in the side of one of the Sentinels as Bubba went to work.IC: Isaac blocked the fist, but the kick got him, sending him down. He grimaced at the pain, and tapped his skull. Bruised, but unbroken. He drew his sword and leaped toward Skull, attempting to run him through while he was distracted.

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

OOC: What's with calling her Ashley? Just wondering.IC: Summer-flightAshlynn took Alex into her arms, and then pressed her hands to his wounds. Green light began to pour out of them, flowing into his wounds, and slowly but surely the bullets embedded deep inside him were pushed out, they bounced off the ground, staining it with blood. Ashlynn smiled as the wounds then closed up, Alex now completely healed. She then carried him to the Blackbird, sensing the minds of the X-Men still inside, before climbing back inside and laying Alex on a chair. She then turned to Julia, who she'd saw get hit earlier. "Want me to heal that before you go back out there?" she asked. IC: FeralFeral watched as Dallas took out another Sentinel using the laser of the one he'd killed. "Nice going Cali, welcome to the team bub!" he yelled as he slashed into the Sentinel's foot, his claws tearing into the metal. Now there were two left. If the X-Men hurried and worked as a team maybe they could take them down before they were all killed. He then began to stab his claws into the side of the Sentinel's metal husk as he climbed up its leg.IC: NPC Skull and NPC Swordplay and CrossfireSkull jumped backwards, the blade only poking into his stomach barely, but not deep. He ignored the small stab, and shot off around at Isaac's chest. "You mutants never know when to die." he said coldly. Just then the mutant Swordplay charged towards Skull, swinging the three arms that hadn't been shot at Skull, the swords flying at Skull's body. Skull jumped away, the swords only leaving behind small slashes on his arm and leg. Suddenly Swordplay staggered forward as his chest exploded from a barrage of bullets. He crumbled to the ground, as Crossfire a ways off grinned behind his mask, before turning his hand into a shotgun and firing at Prototype. Skull grinned at Isaac and wiped some blood off his lower lip. "Your friends are dying, only a matter of time." he said. IC: BeastBeast had finally opened George's door, but only to find his room empty. It seemed that he'd wondered off into the mansion. Beast sighed, wondering where he could of gone, he then began to walk through the mansion, wondering how his X-Men were doing, on his way he passed a student in a wheel chair who went by Nero. Beast nodded to him, remembering that he was one of the potential students that Beast had been waiting to recruit on his team.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Dallas (Pennsylvania)Dallas, meanwhile, ripped out the wires that constituted the downed arm's laser function began to climb up the Sentinel's other leg, waving at John as it reached the robot's waist and then catching onto its wrist. Flashback to the simulation: as he had climbed this exact patch of armor, the electricity had started...The timeshifter had just enough time to jump into the air before the Sentinel's defense functions started, and he caught onto its elbow with the wires bullwhip style, swinging through the air and humming the Indiana Jones theme quietly. Landing on its underside, Dallas got to work on ripping into the wires before squeezing the laser function, and--BZZZT!Another Sentinel went down, clutching at its right leg - or, rather, right stump - and creating a centralized earthquake as it hit the ground. One quick laser to where the temple would be later, and they were down to a single Sentinel."And heeere's Johnny," he mumbled, ripping away the wires and watching Feral climb the robot further...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Oh, sorry man. :PIC: Bubba had broken through the armor, and his four arms were slashing away, as if he felt no pain from the electricity and sharp metal.In the blackbird, Amy sat down heavily, a sick look in her eyes.IC: The blood swirled off Skull's llip and into the air, where it flowed toward Isaac, who had sheathed his sword. It collected into small spheres, which then raced at Skull, knocking him back. Isaac stepped forward and delivered a powerful kick to the human's chest, eyes flaring bright red."You and people like you are the reason I can't let myself die yet."

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

OOC Actually Toast I don't know the name of his date. I don't want to over step my boundaries and make one up for her, or else I would have made her name up a long time ago.IC: Shawn decided to abandon the pool plan, because quite frankly he can't find it. So they take a stroll around the mansion. Where they converse about likes, dislikes, past expeirences, childhood, and tough times they may have expeirenced growing up. They share laughs with each other as well as fears. So as the conversation dwindles down he apologizes for his foolish behavior in the lunch room and he offers to walk her to her dorm. She accepts and they begin to walk towards her dorm hand in hand *with a smile*.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: AzraelAzrael stood in a large empty room, the only peices of furniture were two garbage cans and three chairs. "Here goes nothing," He moved out his hand and the garbage can somehow floated above the ground. "Ok lets try something harder" He lifet the other garbage can "Ok good" He tried moving them back and forth. Even though he could they shook violently displaying his lack of skill. He started sweating "Ok.." He launched the garbage cans across the room and smashed them into the wall."Thats no goods.."He got out of costume and into normal clothing and turned on the tv. "I really got to get better with telekinesis" He had yet to use his powers in the field and quite frankly he would rather not. He sat back and went to sleep.OOC: Anyone Azrael can interact with?

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: (Blake: Tragedy : Death)Most of the team had attacked the three trucks and the sentinels, but hadn't notice two more trucks coming in. As soon as the first one stopped, Tragedy ripped open the lock. Then Death came out. Blake had lost focus for about a second, which was the perfect opening for Death. "DEATH LIVES" he yelled as lowed as possible, and then went into the truck and tore to shreads the enforcers inside. he then went and the the same thing at the other truck, and then went on to the last remaining sentinel, jumping up on its legs and started to dig in, hoping to take it down at the legs.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

OOC : If you are in the X mansion I'll interact with you.IC: They reach her dorm room. Shawn proceeds to gaze in her eyes and tells her about the wonderful time he had with her. He also professes an extreme attraction to her, not physically but he is more attracted to the way she is. As her eyes widen with joy he places his hands on the side of her face to bring her in. There faces inch closer to one another untill they share a gentle kiss, afterwards they say their goodbyes and she proceeds to enter her room.Shawn walks down the hall and says "Coolio!....I think I will like it here.....now I better get to work on some of my fight patterns." He then proceeds to run down the hall.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

OOC: Still better love story then TwilightIC: Azrael The negotiations were rather swift, Daisuke found himself going back to the states again. A male flight attendant walked up to him "We will be arrving in Los Angeles soon". he sat back and looked his wrist watch "3:00" At that he fell asleep.When he woke up they had already landed he grabbed his bag and headed off called a taxi and went home. When he finally got home he instantly went to his computer... trying to turn it on with Telekineses only to crush it "Oh dang it". Thats when it hit him "X-men..." He went into costume and headed into his lair...A few hours later he found himself near the perimeter of the X mansion he snuck past guards and snuck into a room.OOC: To make things clear he took a private jet and then jumped off near the area. and I hope its ok if I sneak in I just want too interact with someone :P If not ill just edit my post.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

OOC: Deltus, I have SO much more respect for you now, that made my day. :lol: (The Twilight thing)How does he know about the X-Men? They're not exactly common knowledge from what I understand.IC: Amy thought a moment, then shrugged."Long time."IC: Bubba was working the Sentinel over well, his claws tearing through the metal and wires that made it up. However, the electrical charge was getting to be too much, thousand of volts pouring into his invisible body.IC: Amy suddenly grabbed her stomach, leaning over."I-I don't feel so good...."OOC: I don't really think the romance is the problem so much as he's basically just making up a date with an unnamed girl the guy just met so that he has something to do.... It just seems a bit misplaced. If it was with another character it'd make more sense.As your the GM, though, I'll respect your call on the matter. :)

Edited by Toast of Awesomeness

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: AlexMinutes after he'd been healed, Akex's eyes snapped open. "Waitaminute, this isn't the schoolyard."Seconds later, he sat upright, and darted toward the ramp. "You're a fool, Alex, why didn't you just do this before?!"With a flick of his wrist, he sent his shield hurtling at the power core of the final Sentinel. With the sound of rending metal, it stabbed into the core. It pulled out, and stabbed again. And again. The technopath himself sat down, feeling quite tired. "I swear, when we get back, sleeping for five hours. A bit excessive, but still." He muttered.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Well he was an underground Assassin and has informants left and right so its not too far fetched for him too know :PIC: Azrael "The cost looks clear so far.." Azrael didnt have a problem with getting caught and knowing some of the ablities these people probably had its likley they could detect in a moment. "Ah well" He moved into the room on the second floor. "Looks like im in a dorm... I hope its the male dorm..." he recalled the akward time he snuck into a criminal hideout only to find himself in the ladies washroom he shivirred "I hope that doesnt happen ever again..."OOC: If anywants to find Azrael in there and have the interaction go ahead :P

OOC: Ok sorry if I made anyone uncomfortable. I'll tone it down I guess since I made his character to be interested in the ladies I figured I can establish that early, but sorry about that. I'll be more attentive with my posts.IC: Shawn makes his was outside where finds a nice spot under a tree and he begins to practice his martial arts patterns.

shawnlos.jpg

Looks fun.Name: Simon LeBeauCodename: WardAge: 17Gender: MaleFaction: None, but would probably join the Brotherhood if given the chance.Power(S): Kinetic Repulsion, Ward automatically reflects kinetic energy away from him. For example if he was punched then the kinetic energy in the punch would be redirected back into the fist of the person punching him while Ward would be completely unharmed. Due to Newton's third law Ward also repels the kinetic force given off by him touching something. The repulsion can be deactivated by Ward for short periods of time through constant concentration.Appearance: Ward wears charcoal grey jeans, a blue t-shirt and jacket. He has the same hair and eyes as his father Gambit.Weapons: None.Skills: Ward is skilled at hand-to-hand combat even without his mutation aiding him.Personality: While he is arrogant and bitter, Ward is also dedicated to those he considers his friends. Weakness: He thinks he's untouchable due to his power and has never realized that he is vulnerable to energy based attacks.Bio: Born after the death of his father, Ward's mother died when he was ten years old and after a year of wandering the streets as a pickpocket he was taken by local law enforcement and put in a foster home.Name: Laura CauleyCodename: GhostAge: 16Gender: FemaleFaction: None, but would join any faction that Ward is in.Power(S): Laura can "possess" any object that she is in contact with, while possessed she can control any functions the object has and manipulate its shape. She cannot possess any objects that she is not in contact with but she can control possessed objects from afar through nearly invisible strings of shadow. As a secondary mutation she turns partly invisible in darkness and has total night vision.Appearance: Laura is tall, rail-thin, has a pale complexion, long black hair and violet eyes. She wears a long black dress with light purple designs.Weapons: NoneSkills: Laura is a genius at mechanical and electrical engineering. Personality: Quiet, Laura has always been shy but has grown even more reclusive since the recent discovery of her mutation. Close friends with Ward.Weakness: No combat skills at all.Bio: Laura had a standard childhood until her family took in Simon LeBeau. After that things took an interesting turn as she discovered she was a mutant and had to run away to escape the Enforcers.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

OOC: Unless anyone objects.......IC: AlexAfter several attacks to different portions of it's chest, the Sentinel's power core finally failed. Normally, it wouldn't have been so simple, but Alex instinctively knew just where to hit. Well, it wasn't instinct, technically it was mutation, but he didn't really care about the details just then.Slowly it's motor functions failed, and it collapsed to the ground.Alex himself stood, and turned around, seeing Julia checking on the little girl they had rescued who was not exactly looking her best. He approached slowly, and frowned. "What's wrong?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dallas (Pennsylvania)"Aw, nah...not again, not again, not again, oh, God, not agaaaaaain!"Dallas's groan of resignation cut off as the Sentinel crashed to the ground, the Californian mutant still clinging to the elbow of the downed robot. There was a terse silence for several seconds, before..."A-leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Alex (Blackbird)"Oh, frack."Alex hurriedly checked Amy for a pulse, sighing in relief that she was at least alive. He checked her over for any physical injuries, and didn't find anything obvious. But then again, these guys were Enforcers. Have to check for the not so obvious too.With a thought, he mentally searched Amy for any hidden electronics.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dallas (Pennsylvania)"Yeah, man," replied Dallas, grabbing Abbas' hand and hoisting himself up with it. "I'm good - aw, man, i busted my nose again today - for now. They all gone?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Alex"Aw, darnit. Practical psychology is not helpful here."He poked his head out of the plane. "Hey Dallas, you okay? And does anyone know anything about small child psychology? Or mutations? This one's passed out for no apparent reason."

fK5oqYf.jpg