I always liked Icarax and Krika. The former because he was so powerful in battle. (He nearly defeated all the Toa Nuva single handedly.) As for Krika, I always liked him because he always sounded sad and/or depressed when he spoke, which helped him standout among the Makuta.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Honestly, who's not going to choose Krika? He was the best Makuta because he was so close to being a good guy. It's unfortunate that the Greg man didn't have the time to really explore his character, and he died before it could be fleshed out. If there was more exploration of his morals in the 2008 books, Time Trap might have been dethroned as best book. I'm just sayin'.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Honestly, who's not going to choose Krika? He was the best Makuta because he was so close to being a good guy. It's unfortunate that the Greg man didn't have the time to really explore his character, and he died before it could be fleshed out. If there was more exploration of his morals in the 2008 books, Time Trap might have been dethroned as best book. I'm just sayin'.
Well, all of the people who are fans of Teridax might. :P I personally really like both, but Teridax does come out on top, simply for his grand schemes, and general awesomeness of his appearances, especially in Time Trap. I do agree Krika might have given Terry a run for his money if he had appeared more prior to dying.Oh, and Antroz was cool too, for having a lot more honor than the average villain, being more Lawful-Evil rather than Chaotic-Evil, as the rest generally were.~B~

The Makuta. Teridax. One of my single favourite villains of all time. From one of the greatest introductions ever, to what is undoubtedly the worthiest death they could have given to such an epic villain, Teridax made the whole plot that much better.As for the various 2008 Makuta, Krika was an interesting character, but I'm not sure I'd call him my favourite. I think as far as rogue Makuta I preferred the plot of Miserix. I wasn't a huge fan of the Icarax set, but I liked his character. Same applies to Antroz actually. Vamprah was probably my favourite design of the '08 Makuta.

exo-toa_battle.jpg

Didn't we already have this topic at some point? :P My vote's the same now as it was then: the Makuta. Everybody else go home, Teridax has been maniacally menacing the Matoran since day one. He's evil, and brilliant, and a magnificent sonnuva Doom Viper, and evil. And awesome. Nostalgia due to him being my first and oldest villain may plays a huge factor.

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

Avatar made with the Rayg Kit 2.5, and featuring Lilak, Toa of Lightning.

She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D

The Makuta. Teridax. One of my single favourite villains of all time. From one of the greatest introductions ever, to what is undoubtedly the worthiest death they could have given to such an epic villain, Teridax made the whole plot that much better.As for the various 2008 Makuta, Krika was an interesting character, but I'm not sure I'd call him my favourite. I think as far as rogue Makuta I preferred the plot of Miserix. I wasn't a huge fan of the Icarax set, but I liked his character. Same applies to Antroz actually. Vamprah was probably my favourite design of the '08 Makuta.
The Miserix plot wouldn't have existed if it wasn't for Krika. :PTeridax was awesome too, but Krika seemed to have the most rounded character. Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

Krika. From what little of him that we saw, it was clear that he could have been an incredible character because of his internal conflict. I also dearly wish we could have seen more off the politics among the Makuta, which Krika played a part in (not killing Miserix).

Another one not choosing Krika here, and I think the first person to say Mutran. I liked the way his work for Teridax was kind of a casual side interest, and mostly he spent time doing what he felt like doing, which was usually making Rahi. In a way, he was more true to the Makuta roots than any of the others, as he continued doing what he was made for.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Let's see...Krika, of course, had a nicely fleshed-out character that we really should have seen more of. Chirox had possibly the best asthetic of all the Makuta sets, and it matches his deranged personality wonderfully.Teridax was arguably the coolest big bad ever, and about the most successful one you'll ever find in a toy line. Bitil had some pretty well thought-out motivation, what with the huge discrepancy between his massive power and his low-ranking position, which was itself an interesting move story-wise.As for the best overall? I'm not even going to try to choose. My head would probably explode of something."But as long as I'm here, I get to bust heads!"

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

Teridax. Just for his pure evil genius.Mutran. Because he was so hilariously demented! :lol:And, yeah, I did feel sorry for Krika. Pretty sad. :(

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

For me, it's a tie between Krika and Teridax.Krika was just awesome, and was one of the most story-line-developed Makuta that wasn't Terry.Speak of the devil, Teridax was just incredible. Whenever I think of BIONICLE, Teridax is one of the first characters to come to mind. (p.s. I still hold to my belief that he can still be brought back to life again. I refuse to believe we'll never see him again :P )signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Wow, has nobody said Vamprah? Vamprah was so... interesting.And Mutran. He was so cool with his twisted perversion with befouling Rahi. And Krika was a great tragic character. I think, since he wasn't incinerated like the other Makuta, he could ostensibly be brought back, which I would love to see. And, of course, Teridax. He was such a genious, and he got he best death ever: being shot in the head... with a planet.And, I don't know if this counts, but Alternate Teridax is a great man.

Edited by A10
I miss BIONICLE.

Either Mutran or Krika. Both had unique personalities different from taking over the universe and ruling. Mutran just wanted to experimaent and solve different mysteries that arose, while Krika seemed to only go with the other Makuta because he would get killed if he didn't.

fmstaticbanner1.jpg

Frankly, I most liked Krika and Teridax. Krika always seemed very anti-villainous, between being one of the last to side with Teridax in The Mutran Chronicles and trying to foil Teridax's plan in the end. He seemed like the most sympathetic and developed of the Makuta we've seen, as he's given a true personality rather than some bloodthirsty/lightthirsty cliche as seen in Gorast.Teridax was just... possibly the best villain in the series (good thing, too, as he turned out to be behind every single other villain in some way or another). His initial introduction, facing the Toa Mata as a humble Matoran wearing a Hau... of course, it turned out that it wasn't his true form, but the impact of that was pretty staggering. Between that, his backstory as a former defender of Mata Nui, and his ultimate, indomitable Plan... Teridax was by far one of the most interesting Makuta, and later years even gave us some insight into how he thought and why. I don't think anyone can really argue that Teridax is the most famous Makuta for a good reason.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

I'd give a tie between Teridax and Krika. Teridax is simply one of the greatest villains I have ever seen; his cunning, wit, and sheer power ultimately led him to control the entire Matoran universe, and the only thing stopping him from conquering the entire outside universe was his destiny - the one thing he couldn't control. He was ruthless but charismatic, able to lead the seven strongest Makuta to their demise all at once. His fatal flaw was ultimately his pride - he didn't see anyone as a true threat, but rather pawns, and while this led him to control the universe, it led to his undoing three times - first in Metru Nui, where he was embarrassingly defeated by a single novice Toa. Second again in Metru Nui, this time when he was wounded by The Shadowed One and outsmarted by Vakama. Finally, when he chose to eject Mata Nui rather than kill him. He could easily have dominated the world by destroying his enemies, but he would rather have them live and suffer than eliminate them.Krika, on the other hand, may have truly been smarter than Teridax; he knew exactly how the plan would turn out and exactly what it would mean for him and the universe - death. While he (somewhat wisely) realized he wouldn't be able to convince Gali and his fellow Makuta about what he knew he genuinely showed mercy. This alone leads me to headcanon and think he may not have rid himself of all of his moral light, as the other Makuta did - he may have rebelled there as well, keeping a small amount. The potential for Krika was massive and he truly could have changed the course of history, if not for his fatal flaw, his utter loss of hope. Still, he was able to become a well-rounded, developed character in just half of a year.-TN05

Edited by Toa Nidhiki05

Hey guys, I have a topic just like this. I don't really know what to do, but I assume that you didn't know. Kaithas, if you're wondering, my favorite is Krika as well. You may find out why under my favorite makuta topic.11/25/12: I realize my favorite Makuta topic no longer exists. I feel really bad for all the people that wanted to know why, assuming there was any. So, here you go: Krika was always my favorite because you couldn't help but feel sorry for him. He was always so sad about his fate, accepting his probable demise. If he had lived through Gorast's attack, maybe he would have changed to the good side. I admired how he tried to save the Universe while talking to Gali.

Edited by darkslizer

The_Brotherhood_of_Makuta_by_Arzeron.jpg

Comply. Create. Consume.

Huh, so many people are answering 'Krika', and yet the last topic of this kind Teridax was by far the most popular. Or was that a Favorite Villain topic? Does that mean most of you don't consider Krika a villain?Anyway, this is hard to decide. As a character, I think it's gotta be Teridax, for obvious reasons. If Makuta were real, of course, Krika would be the one I'd be most willing to meet. Icarax was also cool -- as someone else said, he makes a good foil to Teridax. And although he doesn't have his leader's cunning and strategic mind, he defeated the Toa Nuva. Now that's bad-######. (Sorry, but that's the only proper way to put it, and no harm done with the word filter anyway.)

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

• 4 weeks later...

Teridax might have been a good planer but I might have to say Mutran although I didn't really get into makuta that much.What a shame mutran will probably never get to see his little sentient rock again :( . (assuming it was little when he left it there)

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.

Wait that doesn't seem right.

lhikan_banner.png

• 3 weeks later...