NUPARIDDLER QUIZ!

toa electro

I am the nupariddler!! The riddle master.pay attention to the color scheme of the letters that is you're first clue!!you are a detective trying to answer mysterious riddles as matoran go missing.you find this riddle and try to solve it.Who am I roaming far and free?I sent those that came from the sea!Those protectors that come from a different sector.New i am since i have given life to a dear old friend,A fiery fellow who's job is to defend a fort of sorts to the end.one more thing before i go i am not of water and i hate the snow,i wander every chance i get and make my turaga fret,can you guess who i am?

The RPG forum is the place to post and participate in text-based role-playing games (TBRPGs). For an explanation of what Role-playing is, scroll to the bottom of this post.Topics not allowed in the RPG Forum include:
  • Any unapproved Text-Based RPG (see below for details).
  • Any thread asking for ideas concerning RPGs, other than the ones approved by the forum staff.

All of BZPower's forum rules apply, such as no spamming, flaming, linking to unapproved forums, and all the other rules that you should know already. If you don't, visit this topic immediately.

This topic constitutes spam and is completely off topic from the Bionicle RPG Forum.Spamhexed.

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!