Vakama Sucks

Hidron Nuva

I like Vakama but why do some other people hate him? what did he ever do to deserve this? :(

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Heh heh heh... this honestly got a chuckle out of me. I guess it's one of those "Toa of Fire" things - Metru Nui's Fire Toa always has to deal with some insults! :P

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

I liked this comic, mainly because it tells the truth. The only thing Vakama was told in the movies (and possibly the stories) was that he sucked. I also have to comment that I have found a nice hand drawn comic, your style is perfect in that is has the right amount of detail. My one complaint is that it's not colored but that's only minor.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

I remember seeing this before the downtime. I really like how well-drawn it is. And though it may not have color, I actually think that that makes this comic even better. I don't know why, but I just can't see it in any other way except the way it is now.Good job on making it. cool.png

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

(told you the comic is awesome =P)No seriously, it's brilliant. Art style, pacing, expressions - everything is fitting perfectly and it looks fantastic. I am also deeply impressed by how set-accurate it is, and yet definitely your own personal style. (makes my comics look absolutely silly in comparison, if you ask me xD)And it's an amusing read every time.Awesome work, and I still think you should draw comics more often ;)

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Haha This is pretty funny! Nice job on this! Despite the fact that no one ever said that (to his face), I can still see how it applies to him. I really don't mind it not being colored; it looks pretty well-drawn. Speaking of which, nice work on Terry and Tahu. Very well done! You should do more like this.signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

• 1 year later...

Haha, thank you ^^I love Vakama too! Set-wise, he's one of my favourite characters. I guess he's just a bit unlucky :PAll he needs is some more self-confidence.Hmm... I thought it wasn't to be considered a "proper" comic :shrugs:

For some reason I've been finding Vakama simular to Rodimus from Transformers.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.