Because obviously there was a pressing need for a Lego Walrus version of Darth Vader to exist. But seriously, it's for a contest. Just go with it."You killed my walrus!""No, Luke.. I am your walrus!"1348022005m_SPLASH.jpgFront with capeBack with capeFront without capeBack without capeLots more picturesSorry about the pictures, there was a deadline so I couldn't crop them all. The belt is a Lego watch, kinda inspired by Chol's recent acquisition. It's pretty sturdy and pretty well balanced and has a decent range of movement, although the cape makes posing difficult....So yeah. C&C is appreciated. Thanks for looking, and wish me luck in the MocOlympics.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

This. Just, wow.I never knew I wanted this, but now I can see the truth. Anyways, the face is great, I love what you did there, but the body is kind of boxy and lackluster. I can't think of what you could do to fix it, but there is that.But, no really, this is awesome. Well done and good luck with the contest!

Thanks everyone!

This. Just, wow.I never knew I wanted this, but now I can see the truth. Anyways, the face is great, I love what you did there, but the body is kind of boxy and lackluster. I can't think of what you could do to fix it, but there is that.But, no really, this is awesome. Well done and good luck with the contest!
Funny you should mention the boxy torso. After looking closely at some reference pics, I realized that his torso is really just strait lines, and very smooth except for the center panels. I thought the technic plates captured a subtle curve very well while still retaining his look. I do agree, though, that the waist should be a little narrower compared to the shoulders. However, the waist has to be that wide to be stable, and broadening the shoulers would neccecitate making him a bit taller, and he's straining my available parts already. Thanks for the C&C!

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

Oh lol this is awesome. Never thought of a such idea, and it works! Great use of System pieces, for that belt and control panel on the chest and the lightsaber. I love the cape, it's blocky but cool, never thought of a making a cape out of liftarms. The face is great and funny. Good use of Kraahkan's for the feet. Overall it looks blocky, but it's a creative and awesome MOC. Good luck!

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

• 1 month later...

Great MOC!But how did you get two brown Inika leg armor pieces?Did you get two Vezon and Fenrakk sets or Bricklink?

Edited by Felinuva

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.