BIONICLE Sets 2004-2009 for Sale

emily

Thank you everyone for your interest in my sale. December is here, and I'm going to wrap things up now. I am going to ask for this topic to be closed, and until then I would ask that no one place anymore orders - I would not be able to fulfill them!

Edited by Tazakk

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

So, you only except Paypal? not anything else, like a money order?
Sure, I can accept a money order.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

Then I'll most likely place an order next week. I'll see what I can do.
Okay then. Thanks!

May be interested my Vezon & Kardas and Click. How much would the shipping cost for sending this here in Canada?

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

Just curious - how much would shipping be for Mutran & Vican + Matau Hordika?
I believe it would be around $5.00 to $6.00 via Parcel Post.
May be interested my Vezon & Kardas and Click. How much would the shipping cost for sending this here in Canada?
Probably about $10.85 by First-Class Mail International Parcel. Also, I forgot to mention that the Vezon & Kardas set only comes with the parts necessary to build the Vezon & Kardas model, and none of the others included for building Axonn, Brutaka, and Vezon & Fenrakk. Edited by Tazakk

Just curious - how much would shipping be for Mutran & Vican + Matau Hordika?
I believe it would be around $5.00 to $6.00 via Parcel Post.
Probably about $10.85 by First-Class Mail International Parcel. Also, I forgot to mention that the Vezon & Kardas set only comes with the parts necessary to build the Vezon & Kardas model, and none of the others included for building Axonn, Brutaka, and Vezon & Fenrakk.
Okay, then could you hold the two until the end of next week? If that's too long, please feel free to say so, but I can for sure do so then.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Okay, then could you hold the two until the end of next week? If that's too long, please feel free to say so, but I can for sure do so then.
Certainly. Just PM me whenever you are ready.

Certainly. Just PM me whenever you are ready.
Thank you so much!

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Yo, I'm interested in Vezon and Fenrakk. Just to be sure though, what exactly does electric parts functional mean? I don't want to assume anything wrongly, the set is all good right?
It just means that Vezon's eye piece still lights up. His teeth should still glow in the dark, too.

Oh sweet, I'll take that then and Brutaka
Okay then. If you could, please send me a PM with the email address you use for your Paypal account. Or, if you don't want to use Paypal, how would you prefer to pay?

Could you reserve the following sets for me?-Lhikan & Kikanalo (15)-Photok (2)-Tanma (2)-Metus (2)-Furno Bike (15)I need to see how much money I can get together, and once I have the money I'll need 8 days to transfer it into Paypal - would you be able to reserve them until the 21st? That should be enough time for me to find out if I have the funds.And also, what would shipping be like for shipping them into Canada?-ibrow

Edited by iBrow Voltex

Could you reserve the following sets for me?-Lhikan & Kikanalo (15)-Photok (2)-Tanma (2)-Metus (2)-Furno Bike (15)I need to see how much money I can get together, and once I have the money I'll need 8 days to transfer it into Paypal - would you be able to reserve them until the 21st? That should be enough time for me to find out if I have the funds.And also, what would shipping be like for shipping them into Canada?-ibrow
Before you're sure you want to make a purchase, you should know that Metus' box is dented, like Tanma's. In addition, the box for the Furno Bike has a very small puncture in it made by one of the bike's handle bars. Sorry to bring that all up only just now, but I'm kind of pulling the sets out as I am asked about buying them. They've previously been in a storage unit for nine months, so I couldn't keep all of the boxes in perfect shape.Anyways, I can reserve the sets that long for you. I will try to figure out the shipping charges, and post that as soon as I have it. Edited by Tazakk

The condition of the boxes doesn't matter to me so much; at the most, I'd ask for 50 cents off the total price. =P Thanks for the reservation; I will now see if I can get the funds together.-ibrow
50 cents it is, then. I've calculated the shipping to be about $10.00.

How much would you buy Jaller and Gukko for?
I value the set at about $15.00, assuming it's used. So if you want to trade, you could pick out $15.00 worth of items from my list.If you were wondering if I may buy the set, then I'm afraid I'm not looking to buy at the moment - I'm only willing to trade.

I would like to buy the Toa Metru Vakama and Matoran Nuhrii, please. :yes:Btw, how much would the shipping be on those?
Very well. $5.00 for shipping should be sufficient.

I would like to buy the Toa Metru Vakama and Matoran Nuhrii, please. :yes:Btw, how much would the shipping be on those?
Very well. $5.00 for shipping should be sufficient.
Okay sounds good. I have PayPal and eBay. How do you want me to pay you?
I have sent you a PM to continue with the transaction.

I am interested in Vehicles V9, V5, V3, and V1... Would there possibly be a group discount of some sort? I am not sure I have the funds to throw around, but I am very interested, nonetheless.- Taka
I can throw in the Cendox V1 free if you buy the others. Is that what you were hoping for, or did you mean a heavier discount? With the Cendox free, the total price for the sets would be $65.00.

No, that sounds good. I might need a few days though (maybe thursday?) to know for sure. Do you have an estimate on the shipping for those?And real quick - these are all opened and such, correct? But they still have box/instructions?- Taka
I'm in no rush, so take as much time as you need. Yep, they are all opened, but the boxes should be in good condition, and the instructions are there.I will try to estimate the shipping and post it sometime tomorrow. The shipping cost might be substantially lower if you want me to ship the sets without the boxes, but it makes no difference to me either way - whatever works best for you.

Honestly I have no use for boxes, so you could count them out!And I will let you know as soon as I can.- Taka
I've just calculated the shipping charges, it should be about $11.50.
I'd like to buy your Toa Mahri Hahli, Hewkii, and Kongu. How much would shipping be?
Shipping would be $6.00. Edited by Tazakk

HelloI'm interested in Dekar and Defilak from 2007. Do they come with instructions?
Yes, they both come with their original instructions and boxes. Dekar's box is a little dented.

HelloI'm interested in Dekar and Defilak from 2007. Do they come with instructions?
Yes, they both come with their original instructions and boxes. Dekar's box is a little dented.
Ah, dents don't matter to me. ;) It's 6 dollars, right? Maybe we could continue through PM?