Who is Your Favorite Order of Mata Nui Agent?

Even though Axonn has so much power, I think Hydraxon is my favorite member.So many of the members if not all, can be favorites, but which one will you pick this time?“Hydraxon??? But... you’re dead. You died in that earthquake that set us free from our prison!”“I got better.”

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.

Wait that doesn't seem right.

lhikan_banner.png

I personally enjoyed Hydaxon. His general character design was very well-developed, though the exact means of bringing him back to life was a little contrived. Of course, since it brought such an epic character to the forefront, I suppose I'd be hard-pressed to complain. :P

Edited by Meta-Mind

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Are you saying Hydraxon is just plain Hydraxon, or Hydraxon is just plain out cool.I am not sure, it's hard to tell over the internet.And you don't have to just answer which order member you like best, you could also say, some thing like: what you think might be the most amazing thing that Order member has ever done.

Edited by light Laser

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.

Wait that doesn't seem right.

lhikan_banner.png

Trinuma; a couple good lines, a really impressive set (in my opinion of course) and also it gave us a new species to play around with. I've personally made two additional members of the species becuase I think they're just that cool. I nicknamed them Vorakhians.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Krakua is awesome.Wait, he IS an order member, right?
He was a servant of the Order at first, according to his BS01 page. But Helryx made him a member before the OoMN/BoM War started. So yes, he is a member. Edited by Toa Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Mazeka was the most relatable to me. I think he was the closest example to how an everyman would react if thrust into the dangerous, emotionally-draining life of an Order of Mata Nui member. You are told that you are doing things to benefit all Matoran and enact the will of Mata Nui, even if it means sacrificing a select few. You meet friends, like Jerbraz, and you meet some who don't share your views on morality, like Tobduk. But you learn from everyone you meet, and go from an innocent bystander filling big shoes to a formidable agent, not for evil, but not entirely for good either, but an agent of Mata Nui.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

I might have to say Axonn, but maybe that Toa, you know, the founder, what was her name? Helryx, right? She seems to me like the closest we can find of a Toa who puts long-term before short term. She was willing to ally with Teridax to keep the MU robot alive. What else can I say? But Axonn is my favourite, though slightly less interesting. Brutaka is good too, at least to me.

I'd say Brutaka, especially after being infused with the antidermis in Destiny War. Also, although he's a servant and not a member, Umbra. Such a cool character used only in one chapter of a book, and a cameo in a comic.

Forever remember the Podu

R.I.P. Hahli, Lesovikk, and Ehlek. Died of Green Plastic Syndrome.

Pridaddy will always be with us

Brutaka he is the onely order member who had some caracter development Also Teridax wasn't able to kill him, an his mask is just too epic.Also the mind-link with antidermis granted him the knowledge about the universe also he gained makuta powers, He has the power and knowledge of Teridax he is just Epic

I'm back!

Brutaka he is the onely order member who had some caracter development Also Teridax wasn't able to kill him, an his mask is just too epic.Also the mind-link with antidermis granted him the knowledge about the universe also he gained makuta powers, He has the power and knowledge of Teridax he is just Epic
He has makuta powers now? Huh!

new_sig_legacy_2.png

I might have to say Axonn, but maybe that Toa, you know, the founder, what was her name? Helryx, right? She seems to me like the closest we can find of a Toa who puts long-term before short term. She was willing to ally with Teridax to keep the MU robot alive. What else can I say? But Axonn is my favourite, though slightly less interesting. Brutaka is good too, at least to me.
Eh when was this told, i tought she wanted to destroy the universe with her nova blast.
He has makuta powers now? Huh!
Yes he has, because of his encouter with antidermis Edited by Toa Temporal

I'm back!

Eh when was this told, i tought she wanted to destroy the universe with her nova blast.
She did want to blow up the core processor...

new_sig_legacy_2.png