Brutaka's Olmak

A water breathing helmet?
He got it after the Order get him back from the Pit, because he had been mutated by the Pit Mutagen.

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.

-- Greg Farshtey

A water breathing helmet?
He got it after the Order get him back from the Pit' date=' because he had been mutated by the Pit Mutagen.[/quote']Yes, but Makuta just blasted Brutaka's mask off though, no mention of him going through a water-breathing helmet. And I doubt such a helmet would stand up to antidermis immersion. Further, antidermis, if it breathes anything at all, breathes air. Seeing as that force has possessed him, for lack of a better term, I seriously doubt Brutaka is currently a water-breathing entity.But, yes, Brutaka is not wearing a mask currently. Apparently the antidermis powers can keep Brutaka conscious.

He's just not wearing one. He's got a water-breathing helmet on, but no mask.
Strictly speaking, Brutaka's species doesn't need Kanohi to function, so finding one in the middle of a war wasn't really that high on the priority list for the OoMN. Plus, with all his new powers Brutaka is fine without one for the time being.-TN05
By combining these two ideas, you could say that the water-breathing helmet functions like a kaukau (or the reverse of it). He doesn't suffer from de-masking illness, and he gets the power to breathe in another environment. It achieves the same affect without being a true kanohi.

ppg2.png

So, why wasn't Brutaka cured of his mutations by Mata Nui? Was the Bota Magna fortress shielded against that, or did the Antidermis possession block it, or what?

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

So, why wasn't Brutaka cured of his mutations by Mata Nui? Was the Bota Magna fortress shielded against that, or did the Antidermis possession block it, or what?
I believe it was because they weren't around when Mata Nui cured everyone of their mutations. Greg said that those in the insane GB's fortress can't speak Agori because they weren't around for MN to give them that ability, so I'm assuming that Brutaka was outside the range for the de-mutation, as well.signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Except Mata Nui gave his people the ability to speak Agori when he landed, I think, when Bota Magna was still out in space. He cured the mutations when Spherus Magna was whole again.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

Except Mata Nui gave his people the ability to speak Agori when he landed, I think, when Bota Magna was still out in space. He cured the mutations when Spherus Magna was whole again.
Yes, but the reason that Lewa can't speak Agori is not the distance between the transmitter and the receiver, it's the shields around the insane GB's fortress. Greg confirmed that.

I think that the water-breathing helmet is the same/similar to the one Ehlek always had and the ones that the Barraki have now.Personally, I thought that he could breathe air or didn't need to breathe at all after being antidermis-ified, since Makuta don't have to breathe.

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!

The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."

-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry