Sidorak on 2007?

LordofBionicles

Did anyone else think that Sidorak was a terrible character? He was whinny, not tough at all... Rodaka was cooler then he was. Honestly the coolest thing that ever happened to him was when he got smashed by Keetongu.
He should have been better, yeah. More like the commander that he was supposed to be.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Did anyone else think that Sidorak was a terrible character? He was whinny, not tough at all... Rodaka was cooler then he was. Honestly the coolest thing that ever happened to him was when he got smashed by Keetongu.
He should have been better, yeah. More like the commander that he was supposed to be.
Wasn't he better in the books, at least? Wait, was he in any of the books besides the one based off the movie?

Wasn't he better in the books, at least? Wait, was he in any of the books besides the one based off the movie?
He was in Bionicle Adventures 8 and Bionicle Legends 4. He was mentioned in Bionicle Adventures 7, though I don't remember if he made an actual appearance in that one.On to the topic, the being in the picture does kind of look like Sidorak, even though I know that it's not him.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png