Brother Account

Sybre

Hey. So my brother (10 years old) wants an account on here. I don't think he wants to do all the typing, so I want to be a good big brother and help him do that. He's not a good typer, and I want to help him. Can I type for him? Just as long as he manages most of the stuff?-Sybre

mindeth the cobwebs

I think you can, although it does border on the one person cannot have two accounts rule. I suggest PMing Black Six to discuss it. (You're going to have to PM him anyway to set up the account thanks to BZP's internet blockers, so best to bring it up with him.)

Edited by fishers64

First off, as you and your brother will be sharing an IP address, I believe you'll need to contact Black Six directly and explain the situation so that he can manually approve your brother's account.Second, I don't believe that is a problem (we even have one particular staff member who's actually two brothers sharing an account), just keep in mind this bit from the BZP rules:

You are responsible for all actions performed by your account. Keep your password safe and make sure that it is strong. Make sure you log out from BZPower if you're using a computer that is public or shared among family and friends. The Staff will not accept the excuse, 'my brother/my friend/some random stranger did that, not me!' We have no way of easily determining if you are telling the truth, so be prepared to accept the consequences if someone else gains access to your account through a fault of your own.
...So be a good brother and make sure he's not breaking any rules, m'kay? :P The responsibility for the accounts will ultimately lie with whoever they're 'supposed' to be for - your brother will ultimately be responsible for his account, and you for yours. Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42