Parody for John

SkyLandOceAnna

Parody for John<3 Chloe SullivanI want to say sorry, to that face of an angelWho I pushed away last Thursday nightAs I paced back and forth all that timeAfter I had your roommate place that ultimatum on youHolding on, the days dragged onStupid girl, I should have knownI should have knownI’m not your Lois, even though you're SupermanI’m not the one you’ll sweep off her feetFly her around SmallvilleThis isn’t Hollywood, I’m from a small townI was a dreamer who thought you to be her princeTo take me away from the ordinaryMaybe I was naïve, got lost in your bowtie and eyesAnd never really had a chanceI had so many dreams about you and meHappy endings, now I knowI’m not your Lois, even though you're SupermanI’m not the one you’ll sweep off her feetFly her around SmallvilleThis isn’t Hollywood, I’m from a small townI was a dreamer who thought you to be her princeTo take me away from the ordinaryMaybe I was naïve, got lost in your bowtie and eyesAnd never really had a chanceI had so many dreams about you and meHappy endings, now I knowI’m not your Lois, even though you're SupermanI’m not the one you’ll sweep off her feetFly her around SmallvilleThis isn’t Hollywood, I’m from a small townI was a dreamer who thought you to be her princeTo take me away from the ordinaryAnd there you are againTyping away on your computerWriting those amazing stories for your blogCause I’m not your Lois, even though you're SupermanI hope you’ll find someone someday who can be who I apparently wasn’t for youThis is a big world, and it was my fault but I only have three more daysSo I hoped you would’ve choosen to get to know me tooBut I still have three more days of schoolBut I still have three more days of school, so please think about itOh, whoa, whoa, whoaPlease John think about itOh, please give me a chance before I have to leave.Thank you!

Edited by Makaru

Wordsmith <3