The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted; it attains this success through underhanded measures that are destroying the world, and has agents that will target civilians for torture and assassination in the ultimate goal of profit. You are one of these civilians.I wish the girl I love would love me back. =/

IYAAYAS Coin 1

Granted. But as a result of being invisible for so long, he has turned into a hideous beast.I wish that frogs had wings.

Edited by GeluNumber1

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

Granted. Now you get bit by them instead of mosquitosI it was legal for me to get a drivers license.Stupid stroke.Ps: bite me.

Edited by bumblebee

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Granted. You wreck the car, and the insurance rates go up.I wish I understood your wish.(I'm serious--did you have a stroke?)

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

Granted. but they gather gunpowder and spontaniosly combust.Yup I had a stroke during my last surgery.Left oscipital lobe. I can never get a license.I wish I had a real sword

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Granted, but you go the way of Kim Jong il.I wish that I could breath underwater and on land.

jimistringer.png

Granted. They send you hate mail because of them.I wish that Obama would win the next US presidential election.

jimistringer.png

granted but while your receiving it someone steals it and melts it down to make golden teethI wish that i could know why mosquitoes love human blood so much without becoming a mosquito my self(I know some of you were thinking of me becoming a mosquito to get my answer)

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

moving onto the next person haha i beat thatI wish people would look at hero factory as inferior to bionicle.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Granted. It crashes when you're floating 10,000 feet above sea level.I wish that there were 32 days in August.

jimistringer.png

granted, but it shoots a tack into your thumb, and you lose your thumbi wish i had halo 4 now.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

Granted. But I don't know what is. You get a viscios wolverine Instead :Pi wish for that guys wolverine.I didn't even see I got ninjadTeach me your ways ninja!

Edited by bumblebee

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

granted, it eats your face. i wish i had a ps3

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)