The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted - corruption short - wishes get longer instead - also, you die because common corruption.

I wish it were acceptable in this game to delve into long, elaborate corruptions outlining the possible fate in as much detail as the corrupter/wish-granting demon wishes,probably even connecting several possible outcomes, and maybe even adding a slight reference to mythology, common knowledge and/or scientifically proven facts to spice it all up a bit; you could also skip to the

tl;dr: I wish my corruptions can be as long as I want them to be so I can actually tell a story there. :3

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Granted, your senpai doesn't really know what he's doing. As a result, he totally screws up all technology equipped with screens.

'Least you don't have to worry about murrrrrders.

I wish I could summon a mechanical lifeform to aid me in battle. I also want reality-warping powers.

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

Granted, all of the running gags return, then run away forever.

I wish not to horribly murdered for the horrible pun.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Granted. But you are captured after one beautiful second.

I wish for a White Christmas.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur