The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted, but since this wish was metaphorical, I can't grant it. Which means you get a normal wish, which would be to make it metaphorical, so you don't get your wish granted, which means you get a normal wish, which would be to make it metaphorical, so you don't get your wish granted, which means you get a normal wish, which would be to make it metaphorical, so you don't get your wish granted, which means you get a normal wish, and at this point the paradox you created tears the universe apart.

I wish for a (different) paradox.

• Upvote 1

Granted, it is the paradox that powers the PARADOX CELL that traps the TARDIS in that one episode of Doctor Who, and the Doctor (and by extension everyone) dies. The end

I wish for a FREE TRIP TO DISNEY WORLD!

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

YOUR WISH IS GRANTED

however, disney world has gotten very immersive this year as a part of the campaign for the upcoming star wars movie. as a result, you have been recruited into the stormtrooper training program and will spend the rest of your life in an imaginary military, all the while being paid for by your parents who should've read the fine print on their admission passes.

i wish i was the most creative man on the world with a mind capable of withstanding my own creativity

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

Granted, but it becomes so noisy and exciting, that strobe lights blind you, And music set to way too loud, that it deafens you

I wish this wish made a clone of me to wish this exact wish, and repeats 7 billion times, until the 7 billionth wishes for a cat, and so ill have and army of myself to achieve world domination. and also steal all the bionicle 2015 sets from lego, and become president of the world

Granted, but then awsome will become normal and no longer as awesome, so then you would have to wish it  several more times, but i've granted you 2 out of 3 wishes, so you'll have to find another genie

I wish I could wish ONE-MILLION MORE TIMES, and so I would need quite a collection of magic genie lamps

Edited by Dragon11603

Granted, but ours becomes one instead

I wish That this wish wasnt curropted, therefore breaking the rules of the game, and the person below me gets banned from the forums, and the game ends, but then I wish that this wish hadnt happened, so I would be able to wish this exact wish again, and cause a paradox

Granted, but the bear who formerly lived in the cave thinks you are it's mate and you have a big, happy family!

I wish that this forum ended. (not really, just want to see what you guys will do)

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran