The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Okay, so I played this once, and I think it's pretty fun. Basically, someone makes a wish, and you corrupt it, then make your own wish. For example: User1: I wish I had a puppy. User2: Granted, but it's an ugly Bulldog-Schnauzer mix. I wish I had a hot dog. And so on. Without further ado, Let's get started! I wish I had a 3DS.

• Upvote 4

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

Granted, but since you're edible, someone eats you.You should have thought of that. I wish for...one billion dollars. [/drevil]

Statements (Mouseover to view): <1> <2> <3> <4> <5> <6> <7><8> <9>

My MOCs:
Characters- Makuta Dys Makuta Kamazotz Lord Vladek The Helmsmith Protector OCs Skull Whaler Skull Warden

Creatures- Verdelisk Lord of Skull Spiders BBC Contest #69: Kahu Oko Taku

yes, but the cookies are high in trans-fat and calories i wish i knew someone else who played supreme commander 2 online on bzpower

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

you do, but he plays the game so horribly that you quit playing SC 2 (whatever that is) altogether. I wish that Shoop da Whoop was a canon Bionicle element

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

Granted, but Teridax becomes Master of Shoop da Whoop, and you retroactively cause the Bionicle franchise to never have existed in the first place. I wish for a whole library.

Remember, remember, the fifth of November,

The gunpowder, treason and plot.

vendettabannercrisscross.jpg

I know of no reason, why the Gunpowder Treason

Should ever be forgot!