The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted, you are in a terrible railway accident.

I wish the Machinima series "Arby n' the Chief" didn't have such a sad ending to the finale. :'(

Edited by Toa Kayn

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

They turn into Disney princesses, and have musical number.

I want a solid gold pringles can.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Granted. It gets smashed in your face and disintegrates before you can even lick any of it off.

I wish the time-space continuum would warp and make this wish incorruptible.

jamagsbannermoredramaticlesstall.png

"I've got a dramatic pose, a dramatic background, and a dramatic sunset. Now get me some dramatic music!" - Me

Credit to Matoran Onknu and Takuma Nuva for sprites used in avatar and signature.

(Incidentally, that's all my library has. :P And It's a fish, not kagowhatshisname.)

(Oops, it was meant to refer to me, because my avatar is Kagome from InuYasha and I'm the one crying horror about the corruption for your wish.)

Granted, but you come up with a better corruption for your own wish and not for the one of the poster above you.

I wish for a couple more weeks of rest before college starts up again.

Edited by -Windrider-

You speak Elvish and Esperanto. Only Elvish and Esperanto.

I wish for a cookie.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

granted. you had a cookie, but it's gone now(mysterious... :bigeek: )

I wish.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

One of the wishes you get is for all the other wishes to go away.

I wish I had '08 Takanuva...

jamagsbannermoredramaticlesstall.png

"I've got a dramatic pose, a dramatic background, and a dramatic sunset. Now get me some dramatic music!" - Me

Credit to Matoran Onknu and Takuma Nuva for sprites used in avatar and signature.

Granted. You hide in a bomb shelter writing as the whole city collapses around you. You come out and realize you have all the time in the world to write, but your pencil breaks.

I wish more people would get my allusion to that one Twilight Zone episode just now.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

Granted, instead they wish about that and this.I wish for a pie that is neither toxic nor deadly in any way whatsoever.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

• 2 months later...

Granted. You are taken by teh Govenment to be experimented on.

I wish for pi-flavoured pie

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Unfortunately, since the wish-granting fearies can, for unkown reasons, not create such a powerfull technology, they have decided that they'd rather just steal one. Very unfortunately, they bodge it, stealing the prototype of the very first time travel machine. As a result, this creates a massive paradox, causing all the paradoxes that resulted from haphazerd time travel and the realities they created to have never occured. You do get your time machine, but the very forces that govern time will hunt you down in order to restore normality in the future.

I wish for a cookie.

Granted, and it's awesome. No really, it's all you ever wished for. In fact, it's more like what you've always been dreaming of than your real life, so you continue to spend more and more time in front of your computer, playing minecraft. Then one day you wake up. Somehow everything around you looks strangely... blocky. You look at your hands, and they're blocky too. Congratulations, Minecraft turned your computer into a portal and now you're stuck in the wonderful world of Minecraft! :)

I wish for the ability to turn myself into a dragon (and back!) whenever I want to. ^^

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Granted, but as you certainly know, each power comes for a price. And as you can certainly imagine, divine powers require you to pay an even higher price than for things like, say, the ability to create chocolate milk out of nowhere (actually, let's rather assume that you create the chocolate milk out of random air molecules, because that just makes me a bit less uneasy. :3).In your case, everytime you call upon your power to unleash the fury of the gods upon your enemies, a part of your soul withers and dies.

Continuing this, you may one day end up with a dark void where your soul once was; one could also say that you more or less become some sort of evil spirit, or demon, or whichever name you prefer. One way or another, you lose more and more of your humanity the more often you use your power. Choose wisely.

I wish I were a powerful immortal necromancer with astounding willpower so that I can't possibly go insane. :)

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)