The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

You get pizza, alright - unfortunately, it's soggy pizza from the trash and is crawling with enough maggots to make a buzzard throw up.

I wish I had a Pohatu G2 set right now.

I asked for books XD

GYAHHH THIS IS WHY I HATE MY INTERNET

*grumbles*

Armstrong, your wish is granted. Due to the grammatical error in your sentence, the wish is processed incorrectly and multiple Takanuvas (Takanuvae?) pop up in the G2verse, spawning at such a rapid rate that they destroy the universe because their combined mass creates a supermassive black hole.

I wish that I could get a good camera for myself.

Edited by The Editor

wake_up_sheeple.png

Granted, but Click, Sergei and Nato Greavesy thinks you're stealing their thunder and through extensive planning on Skype, they bring about your downfall.

I wish I was a good actor.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Because the tense is pretty weird in that sentence, the wish is misconstrued. A metal band called "Out With Takanuva" is formed and you are the only person with the permission to hang every single member of the group.

(To be honest I think that name sounds awesome despite how anti-Takanuva it is)

I wish I could have a do-over of today starting from six pm, with me remembering everything I did wrong today.

Edited by The Editor

wake_up_sheeple.png

Granted, your teacher allows it to show you a lesson. You doze off in most of your classes, and when it's time for your tests, you have no clue what to do. You fail school and live on the streets as a beggar. You had a job at McDonalds, but they kicked you out after the first day when they found out you slept through Cooking 101.

Stay in school, kids.

I wish I DIDN'T STAY UP UNTIL MIDNIGHT READING. It's so annoying, yet so addictive. I hardly get any sleep!

Granted, you have plenty of random facebook friends and have never felt more lonely.

I wish to see Mongolia.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light