Animated Cartoon Style Takua

Vezon shall Return

newest_render_of_tk1.jpgHere is Cartoon Style of Av-matoran Takua and here is Hali. Oh... please note, I just realized that I accidentally messed up the legs of the 3d model, I'll have to fix it later and rerender everything, but I can't do that right now, so try to ignore the deformity in his legs. Questions... comments? Oh and just for fun here is "Chubby" Takua my mascot.newest_render_of_chubby_tk1.png Here's all three of them (from the other topics) rendered.all_three_together.jpg

Edited by TrueshadowX01

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania- (Here is my BZPRPG Profile, Diotrua.) 

09972482fe0243bdf1778f84fd5d61d1.gif

Pretty neat! The shaping of the first one, specifically the limbs, vaguely reminds me of the old Megaman for some reason.
There is some influence from Megaman in the design, but it actually came from a Bionicle sprite comic (especially the "chubby" version) that I made a long time ago but never posted them.
"First of all, my boots would be a lot cooler. Like...robot boots."Ignore my random references that no one will get. That's fantastic. Really good job. And chibi/chubby Takua is adorable.
Thanks, and yes he is... Bahahahahaha!!! Anyway, I think I heard that reference from somewhere, but I forget where. I demand an explanation. Oh I know what it is from... "Strong Bad" I think, it was when he was describing what he would look like if he were an anime.
The first one looks really good. I like the body design although the head doean't really resemble a Pakari. The mascot version is awesome and adorable. It looks like it could actually be a real mascot.
Thanks, it's supposed to look more like the movie version only a lot simpler and more specifically rounder. If you've seen the Hali one, you would notice it doesn't really look like her mask but is still recognizable, which is really the important thing. Not to mention it gives him more character. If I ever assemble enough people to help me create a movie I was going to use "chubby" Takua as the mascot. Edited by TrueshadowX01

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania- (Here is my BZPRPG Profile, Diotrua.) 

This is pretty cool looking. However, I will say that there should be more definition on the face because, IMO, it looks nothing like a Pakari.
It's the style... he was the first character in my old comic series I never posted and he had the simplest mask and was suppose to be sort of the icon of the series. Also, there is the possiblity that if I actually produce short flims the characters would have different names and the story would be loosely... "inspired" by the 2001 story. So technically I would own all of the rights, since they are made in my design etc... Not to mention it would be more flexible in telling the story if I ever reach that point. Regardless, for now they are fan-based images of Bionicle characters, vaguely based on their orginal design. Edited by TrueshadowX01

Oh hey, this is really nice! I love the colours and your use of simple shapes - I'm definitely digging the Megaman influence as well!Out of curiousity, what program did you use for this?
I used Lightwave 3d 9.6. I've found a really good cartoon texture and then changed a little was from some website a long time ago.Yeah, I'm a huge fan of the Megaman X and Megaman Zero series. My drawings are similar to this as well. However, I haven't complated the Toa design, which in comparision to the Matoran are going to look a lot bigger and more powerful than them. I am also planning to edventually make the Matoran disks, spears, swords etc. and I have designs for Pewku. Edited by TrueshadowX01

• 2 weeks later...
I like what you did with the design, it's really a whole new interpretation of Takua.I hope you will make a video with him, so we can see what he looks like in 3D.I like it!
Thanks. Yeah, I'll do a 360 spin or something eventually. However, I did finally get the Matoro's mask done, as you can see as my newest avatar, seeing that a lot of people use Kopaka as an avatar. (Though I could probably tweak it a little more.)(Oh I just posted Matoro right here.) Edited by TrueshadowX01