Weaponized Powered Armor Suit

avmatoran

Behold: the modern-day knight! In a heavy-duty armored suit, with electronic movement assist, any and everybody can be a supersoldier! In three variants, designed for land, air and sea, it is an excellent choice for any and all armies to invest in. It can also be remotely piloted, in the event a human pilot cannot be found or does not need to be risked.

The standard weapons for the land variant are as follows: over the right shoulder is a minigun, attached to the backs of the upper arms are missile racks, he carries a laser weapon in his right hand, a large missile launcher in his right, has another minigun on the bottom of his left arm, a flamethrower on the bottom of his right arm, and two extra missiles for his handheld launcher by the missile racks. These weapons are switched out depending on what variant it is being used as, but they always attach to the same hardpoint on the armor.

Land Variant

Air Variant

Sea Variant

Tell me what you think, compliments, creative criticism, almost anything!

But don't you dare leave without commenting, or

he'll have something to say about it to you...

Edited by avmatoran

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Eh... it's a fine design, I suppose. However, it doesn't look very... power-armor-like... to me. The back rigs for the flight and marine variants are awkward as well, especially in the way they stretch down to the legs.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Hmm, the color scheme is rather imbalanced, I have to say. Bright red on the axial parts, and dark red on his appendages. The arms and legs are very basic, something I personally am not too fond of. The back looks alright, and I like the extra armor you added, though it looks a little bit clunky. My advice would be to use some of Ackar's pieces, if you have them, to make his limbs match his body, and to see if you can't change the back to make it smoother-looking.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Nope, none of Ackar's pieces. As for the back, the original inspiration came from assorted Iron Man armors, so that explains a lot of it. My brother and I had just watched Iron Man 2, and he picked up Furno 2.0, and said, "You could use this body to make a Silver Centurion armor." About halfway through, I decided to try to combine the Silver Centurion, Mark VII, and War Machine (All from the movieverse, of course).

Edited by avmatoran

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")